Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:45 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos (79062 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed By Crowd As He Arrives Nigeria(Pictures) / Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In California, Pushes For Biafra Referendum And Recognition / Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed On The Streets Of Jerusalem After His Broadcast. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos by luluman: 11:33am On May 07, 2019
gidgiddy:

Nnamdi Kanu does not fall into the category of the men above, he is not a politician and he is not seeking any political office. Kanu is a freedom fighter. I dont see the big deal about the video, it was just a simple video of a bare chested Kanu and his wife in bikini, talking on their bed. I see bare chested guys on the streets every day. Anyone can see women in bikini in any beach or swimming pool in the country. So what is this big deal in the video that people dont see every day? A man with no shirt and a woman wearing a bikini? That's what the noise is all about? I have seen much worse on some Nigerian home videos
Would your brothers not carry mega phones & cry about if it were Buhari or Obasanjo that did same thing? You think Nigerians dont already know how you behave?So cos its your rebel leader of a guy that is involved it is normal. Anoufia, oloriburuku, danbanza.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos by rafcrown(m): 5:47am On May 21, 2019
KANU IS A FOOL LEADING FOOLS.
BiafraIsFree:
Hopeless cow anus motherfu#ker. Entire Nigerian government are running from facing our supreme leader and Biafra in court.

Table must turn in favour of Biafran forces. We shall see who will run las las.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos by BiafraIsFree: 9:07pm On May 21, 2019
He is a fool for refusing to sell out his people to British led Islamic federation sultanate of Nigeria the zoo?

rafcrown:
KANU IS A FOOL LEADING FOOLS.

You are a fool. Perish there with your ignorance.

Come out on Biafra remembrance heroes and heroines day if you are human being.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos by rafcrown(m): 5:28pm On Mar 12, 2020
Association of thugs and hooligans headed by Fugitives in the past/present.
BiafraIsFree:
He is a fool for refusing to sell out his people to British led Islamic federation sultanate of Nigeria the zoo?

You are a fool. Perish there with your ignorance.

Come out on Biafra remembrance heroes and heroines day if you are human being.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos by rafcrown(m): 5:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
Mandela and Kanu ?Brave man compared with 40 year old man living with Dad.
gidgiddy:

So did Mandela, Moses and The Prophet Mohammed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos by rafcrown(m): 5:33pm On Mar 12, 2020
Go and borrow some History books and read very,very well and get proper sense.
BiafraIsFree:
Hopeless cow anus motherfu#ker. Entire Nigerian government are running from facing our supreme leader and Biafra in court.

Table must turn in favour of Biafran forces. We shall see who will run las las.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos by ContentedK: 5:48pm On Mar 12, 2020
rafcrown:
Go and borrow some History books and read very,very well and get proper sense.
we don see you Wey sense full body dey pour for floor.. Nigeria is fading gradually before our very own eyes
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos by Kingspin(m): 7:00pm On Mar 12, 2020
Sorry to the Igbo folks for dabbling into this but i think this act potrayed by this Mazi Nnamdi guy is the height of cowardice. My point is how can you be a freedom fighter/ revolutionary and run from the battle field?

Prison was Mandela's second home, Did he run at any point in time to go fight apartheid from the UK, Germany or Isreal?

Dear Igbos,

I support your Biafra Movement but look for a leader not a Bummer running in a circle chasing his own tail.
I am not with Kanu in many ways but some talk are childish to ears.

So you expected Gowon or America or Japan leaders to be at the battlefield exchanging gunfire?

Gowon was a president of Nigeria and Kanu is the president of IPOB.

Common is not sense.

Remember Ken saro wiwa

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari / Petrol Price Crashes At Depots Amid Low Demand / Meet The Wives Of Governors In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.