Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Lady Gets N400 Airtime From Bank Scammer - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Gets N400 Airtime From Bank Scammer (30886 Views)

How I Chopped 5k From A Zenith Bank Scammer / Lady Gets $10k Compensation After Suing Ex-Boyfreind Who Leaked Her Nude Videos / Lady Gets "Bad Trip" After Taking Drugs, Tied Up (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gets N400 Airtime From Bank Scammer by virago(f): 5:57pm On Apr 28, 2019
freemanbubble:

You dull finish
Most Nigerians are so young, dumb and broke

Birds of a feather
Not birds of the same feather

Now to the topic:
You see the criminality in every humans especially Nigerians
We be thieves
You scam a scammer and you dey happy

Oga na "you see the criminality in every human" and not "every humans". Make sure you don't live in a glass house before you throw stones
Re: Lady Gets N400 Airtime From Bank Scammer by topstone4: 6:00pm On Apr 28, 2019
freemanbubble:

You dull finish

Birds of a feather

Now to the topic:
We be thieves

Because someone can't write English properly doesn't make him dumb. If you want to see the real dumb mental slave here, you should check your mirror.
Re: Lady Gets N400 Airtime From Bank Scammer by urose93(f): 8:36pm On Apr 28, 2019
freemanbubble:

You dull finish

Birds of a feather

Now to the topic:
We be thieves

Why not politely put the correction across to him? Must we insult and humiliate our fellow human at every opportunity?
I seriously don't see any reason for being insolent when correcting people. We learn everyday.
Re: Lady Gets N400 Airtime From Bank Scammer by Adabass: 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2019
stanley000:
Lmao I once scammed a scammer of 90k lol, if I gist y'all the story Una go laugh die grin grin
Gist us abeg na
Re: Lady Gets N400 Airtime From Bank Scammer by stanley000: 8:59pm On Apr 28, 2019
Adabass:

Gist us abeg na
lol I will take time to create a thread and narrate everything that happened and I'm sure any sane mod would push it to fp, was kind of unexpected but it turns out that even scammers aren't that smart as they think they are
Re: Lady Gets N400 Airtime From Bank Scammer by mechanics(m): 9:31pm On Apr 28, 2019
hahaha, the hunter has become the hunted.
Re: Lady Gets N400 Airtime From Bank Scammer by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 28, 2019
Debramaye:
Niaraland scammers deserve this kind of treatment, my cousin that was scammed on here fit swear for una especially all these data resellers.

I thought banks frauds in Nigeria is professional stuff since they Cart away with white ppls money grin
no b only your brother. those data resellers scammed o�
Re: Lady Gets N400 Airtime From Bank Scammer by silifat11(m): 10:22pm On Apr 28, 2019
That was how one fraudster called me on Friday.. Telling me that my ATM has been blocked.. ATM wey I no even get in the first place, now asking me about expiry date of the ATM.. haha.. I only ended up wasting his airtime.. He ended the call when I told a friend beside me to curse him for me..
Re: Lady Gets N400 Airtime From Bank Scammer by SeanPablo(m): 11:48pm On Apr 28, 2019
itspzpics:
This nigerian lady on twitter recently shares her experience with a bank scammer who want to rob her of her hard earned money.

The scammer was later scammed by the nigerian lady. See photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/nigerian-lady-shares-her-experience-with-a-bank-scammer-got-free-400-airtime/

LIES
Re: Lady Gets N400 Airtime From Bank Scammer by Timtellect: 12:00am On Apr 29, 2019
myresearch:
If we have a good security system. The number should be traced.

Sure
Re: Lady Gets N400 Airtime From Bank Scammer by Timtellect: 12:03am On Apr 29, 2019
freemanbubble:

You dull finish

Birds of a feather

Now to the topic:
We be thieves

You that is full of intelligence... Don't you know that you were not supposed to use EVERY with HUMANS. The "s" u added to the human renders ur grammar wrong
Re: Lady Gets N400 Airtime From Bank Scammer by wareh(m): 4:40am On Apr 29, 2019
You sound like a scam yourself actually.

freemanbubble:

You dull finish

Birds of a feather

Now to the topic:
We be thieves

Re: Lady Gets N400 Airtime From Bank Scammer by faithfull18(f): 6:12am On Apr 29, 2019
Ayanshola337:
Eeyah, not all data resellers scam, I am one and I don't scam.
Re: Lady Gets N400 Airtime From Bank Scammer by Thunday1005(m): 7:24am On Apr 29, 2019
Scam scamming scammers
Re: Lady Gets N400 Airtime From Bank Scammer by Thunday1005(m): 7:26am On Apr 29, 2019
Ayanshola337:
not every data seller is a scammer, you can give me a trial, check my signature
Re: Lady Gets N400 Airtime From Bank Scammer by Psoul(m): 8:35am On Apr 29, 2019
freemanbubble:

You dull finish

Birds of a feather

Now to the topic:
We be thieves

Why won't she be happy. U expected to hear when she will be crying that she was scammed.
What she did is called self defense. If u kill in the process of defending urslf, u ar not a murderer nor a criminal.
Re: Lady Gets N400 Airtime From Bank Scammer by Godrocks: 10:46am On May 03, 2019
Xavi2019:

Not all Data Resellers are fraudulent, ma.
Just because one rogue scammed you or your cousin should make you tag data resellers as fraudulent.
I am a data reseller, and I don't scam. You can patronize me, if you want, I'll send you the data first, before you make payment.
am interested in your data plan are you for real?
Re: Lady Gets N400 Airtime From Bank Scammer by Xavi2019: 4:31pm On May 03, 2019
Godrocks:
Yeah, I am for real.
And that's my transaction history.. I'm no scam.

Re: Lady Gets N400 Airtime From Bank Scammer by Xavi2019: 4:34pm On May 03, 2019
Godrocks:
You can call or WhatsApp me on - 0 8 1 1 4 6 0 4 6 6 9

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

18 Lekki Toll Collectors Arrested By Police / Leaked Nude Video: Actors Guild Calls For Arrest Of Empress Njamah’s Ex-lover / Malnourished Inmate In Delta Prison Dies (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.