Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,982 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Pictures That Show You Were Lucky To Be Born In The Right Place - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pictures That Show You Were Lucky To Be Born In The Right Place (47527 Views)

I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head / Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! / Half Pig,half Human Born In Cambodia (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures That Show You Were Lucky To Be Born In The Right Place by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 28, 2019
The difference between people is down to culture.

A culture that glorifies mediocrity will be poverty stricken.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures That Show You Were Lucky To Be Born In The Right Place by rainmoredays: 12:13pm On Apr 28, 2019
Hedonini:

What is your 'logical' counter argument to what the OP posted? Explain how immaterial the circumstances of one's birth is in the larger scheme of things.

1 Like

Re: Pictures That Show You Were Lucky To Be Born In The Right Place by sweetilicious(f): 12:13pm On Apr 28, 2019
Lord,I am so grateful for all that you do for me and my family.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures That Show You Were Lucky To Be Born In The Right Place by KingLennon(m): 12:13pm On Apr 28, 2019
There are strong messages behind those pictures
Re: Pictures That Show You Were Lucky To Be Born In The Right Place by thesicilian: 12:13pm On Apr 28, 2019
Re: Pictures That Show You Were Lucky To Be Born In The Right Place by miketayo(m): 12:13pm On Apr 28, 2019
Whatever happens, born in Afghanistan or Singapore, Somalia or Canada, you still have to to thank God for life
Re: Pictures That Show You Were Lucky To Be Born In The Right Place by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:14pm On Apr 28, 2019
Such powerful pictures.
Re: Pictures That Show You Were Lucky To Be Born In The Right Place by Toks2008(m): 12:15pm On Apr 28, 2019
Interesting.
Re: Pictures That Show You Were Lucky To Be Born In The Right Place by Femiali: 12:16pm On Apr 28, 2019
Hmm

Re: Pictures That Show You Were Lucky To Be Born In The Right Place by ifeanyiatuadu: 12:17pm On Apr 28, 2019
too many atheist on Nairaland and amongst us today is a sign of endtime brethrens don't be deceived
Re: Pictures That Show You Were Lucky To Be Born In The Right Place by SirElaw(m): 12:19pm On Apr 28, 2019
realmindz:

And people are over there shouting thank you Jesus... The same Jesus that gave no Fucck about the others perishing.
One irony of life is that, same people shouting thank you Jesus today, Jesus won't save them in times of tragedy and some other lucky people will see their situation and shout thank you Jesus too.
Damn! You are good.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures That Show You Were Lucky To Be Born In The Right Place by DigitB: 12:19pm On Apr 28, 2019
Op you just gave some pastors handy tools for extortion...
Re: Pictures That Show You Were Lucky To Be Born In The Right Place by joshuaidibia(m): 12:22pm On Apr 28, 2019
Lucifersticlala:
This is the first step to religious conning.

First they make you emotional to deaden you logically, then they rip you off.

Usually through sermons that indicate how lucky you are to be alive so you can part with your coin.

*spits angry

Laslas na rubbish u just talk so.
Re: Pictures That Show You Were Lucky To Be Born In The Right Place by nwakibie3(m): 12:23pm On Apr 28, 2019
Imagine life without islam...
Re: Pictures That Show You Were Lucky To Be Born In The Right Place by OkunrinOloro: 12:25pm On Apr 28, 2019
You're always spitting. Are you pregnant?

Lucifersticlala:
This is the first step to religious conning.

First they make you emotional to deaden you logically, then they rip you off.

Usually through sermons that indicate how lucky you are to be alive so you can part with your coin.

*spits angry

4 Likes

Re: Pictures That Show You Were Lucky To Be Born In The Right Place by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 28, 2019
ifeanyiatuadu:
too many atheist on Nairaland and amongst us today is a sign of endtime
brethrens don't be deceived
It's a sign that we are getting wiser.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures That Show You Were Lucky To Be Born In The Right Place by IamSoProlific: 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2019
nwakibie3:
Imagine life without islam...

Imagine life without war....Lemme not blame papa Abraham for impatience. It's better on the other side and God knows the best.
Re: Pictures That Show You Were Lucky To Be Born In The Right Place by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2019
tolugar:
Thank you Jesus
Yeah, thank you Jesus. I am feeding well and some kid in middle East is dying of hunger.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures That Show You Were Lucky To Be Born In The Right Place by Obainoneandonly(m): 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2019
theses are very very very powerful pics. theses are d ones that are most touching to me

1 Share

Re: Pictures That Show You Were Lucky To Be Born In The Right Place by IamSoProlific: 12:28pm On Apr 28, 2019
StarUp:
We were not born to all be on the same side of a coin...

If only that was you on ur dp, would have used everything within reach to make u mine.

I love dem gals natural, artistic and most especially looking like poets.
Re: Pictures That Show You Were Lucky To Be Born In The Right Place by nwakibie3(m): 12:28pm On Apr 28, 2019
IamSoProlific:

Imagine life without war....Lemme not blame papa Abraham for impatience. It's better on the other side and God knows the best.

What is the cause of the war if not the religion of piece
Re: Pictures That Show You Were Lucky To Be Born In The Right Place by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 28, 2019
Deep and Powerful
Re: Pictures That Show You Were Lucky To Be Born In The Right Place by stanley000: 12:33pm On Apr 28, 2019
muyoge:
The use of the meme above should be banned as the use has been abused so many times.
I have reported that meme so many times and the Useless mods refused to execute any action. The site of it alone irritates me and I thought I was the only one. Please do well and report it also

2 Likes

Re: Pictures That Show You Were Lucky To Be Born In The Right Place by IamSoProlific: 12:33pm On Apr 28, 2019
nwakibie3:

What is the cause of the war if not the religion of piece

Pls don't make me blame baba Abraham, I beg of you pls.
Re: Pictures That Show You Were Lucky To Be Born In The Right Place by salbis(m): 12:33pm On Apr 28, 2019
These pictures really got me emotional. I thank God for every privilege bestowed upon me, as i'm not worthy of all that enjoy.
Re: Pictures That Show You Were Lucky To Be Born In The Right Place by abumeinben(m): 12:33pm On Apr 28, 2019
Some of the many....

All because of power
Re: Pictures That Show You Were Lucky To Be Born In The Right Place by GRACEGLORY: 12:34pm On Apr 28, 2019
Immorttal:
One day you'll remember these photographs.

It's not a matter of where you were born, it's the matter of what you did or do where you were or are born.
Re: Pictures That Show You Were Lucky To Be Born In The Right Place by mboii(m): 12:34pm On Apr 28, 2019
[quote author=rainmoredays post=77923851][/quote]

How many marks? grin
Re: Pictures That Show You Were Lucky To Be Born In The Right Place by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 28, 2019
Rolly22:

These religious cunts are sick upstairs.

Everybody has got their choice of coping mechanism in this sick and imperfect world..What I dont get is why unreligious people have a problem with how religious people choose to cope with life.....
I'm depressed, I smoke weed or go fvck a prostitute. Another person choose to go to church and pray....I need help, I take matters I to my hands and bend a few rules, another chose to pray for favour..

What right do I have to insult him and call him sick Just cos he ain't doing things my way....One can be unreligious and rational at the same time...Try it man..

7 Likes

Re: Pictures That Show You Were Lucky To Be Born In The Right Place by GRACEGLORY: 12:37pm On Apr 28, 2019
Immorttal:
One day you'll remember these photographs.

It's not a matter of where you were born, it's the matter of what you did or do where you were or are born.

Here's what I mean
https://www.nairaland.com/5156496/dan-yakubu-alamajiri-turned-economics

Re: Pictures That Show You Were Lucky To Be Born In The Right Place by obeycian(m): 12:38pm On Apr 28, 2019
This is the most inspiring thread I hv read on Nairaland.. I won't hesitate to share this with my contacts on all social media platforms cos it cud change someone's impression about him/herself..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lifting A Crate Of Coke With Teeth, How Possible Is This?- Picture / Villagers Catch Huge Python In Awka, Anambra, Cut Its Stomach Open After Killing / Tall People How Do You Survive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.