Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! (6327 Views)

Achebe And Soyinka At Dodan Barracks In 1986 To Beg IBB To Spare Vatsa / I Built Aso Rock, Who Is The Landlord You Pay Rent To?-IBB To Buhari / 10 Things I Observed About Amendment Of Rule 9'biafra' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! by amingafar(m): 3:07am On Sep 19, 2010
tpiah:

@aminagar

^^you're a middle belter.
the only excuse for your not knowing this is if you grew up outside nigeria.
and if you dig deep enough, you could also find southeast/southsouth/midwest mixed up in there somewhere. most likely from the nupe or igalla side.
how could you not know where you're from ie middle belt. Are you pretending or something.

amingafar:

As [size=17pt]a muslim from the NC[/size] I can atleast win votes in the NE and middle belt where muslim non hausa-fulanis tribes are.

There is no One north, the time there is Only one north there is against a christian. Most northerners will never vote for a christian.

what are you saying?
Re: Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! by amingafar(m): 3:08am On Sep 19, 2010
tpiah you should learn to read before you type.
Re: Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! by tpiah: 3:43am On Sep 19, 2010
^^you're confusing only yourself, not other people.

did i say you arent a muslim from north central or wherever.

my question was why are you pretending not to know where you're from. Which is middle belt.

if you want to argue and redraw the map of the north, just say so, instead of going on in a sneaky roundabout manner as if nobody can see your real intention.
Re: Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! by amingafar(m): 4:01am On Sep 19, 2010
tpiah:

^^you're confusing only yourself, not other people.

did i say you arent a muslim from north central or wherever.

my question was why are you pretending not to know where you're from. Which is middle belt.

if you want to argue and redraw the map of the north, just say so, instead of going on in a sneaky roundabout manner as if nobody can see your real intention.

i am from the middle / north central I didnt deny that what I said was We are one North when we are against a christiian,
Re: Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! by tpiah: 4:05am On Sep 19, 2010
^^oh well.

nothing new there.

carry on.

i strongly suspected you were south east/southsouth/midwest before, but keep posting and we'll see.
Re: Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! by amingafar(m): 4:15am On Sep 19, 2010
tpiah:

^^oh well.

nothing new there.

carry on.

i strongly suspected you were south east/southsouth/midwest before, but keep posting and we'll see.

out of the north including the middle belt,hausa-fulani are about 60-70% But religion in the north is about 85-90% muslim. There would have never been one North country, because we do not all get along outside religion.
Re: Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! by Ibime(m): 6:38am On Sep 19, 2010
Ojukwu is simply a political jobber.
Re: Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! by amingafar(m): 6:49am On Sep 19, 2010
Ibime:

Ojukwu is simply a political jobber.

non sense I respect Ojukwu well for the most part

@ post I dont know anyone who is courageous enough to form an alliance with the same people who have killed his kinsmen time and time again.

If it were the Niger deltans they will be screaming Oil if it were the Sw they would say one thing and do another.

If the north has any support in the south it is among the igbos. After the civil war IBB even returnded Ojukwus fathers poperty many igbo were employed by notherners and many igbo businessmen were given contracts by northerners
Re: Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! by bilymuse: 8:26am On Sep 19, 2010
Ojukwu is a useless idiot, shameless fool and a coward. Ojukwu care about nobody, selfish baboon.

The bald headed betrayer stole biafra money and ran to self imposed exile, only to come back after been bribed by Shagari and sell Igbo interest for peanuts.

In a normal country the shameless fool would be executed by his people for cowardice. Ojukwu thought the Igbos that its normal to betray your people and still be the leaders.

Tufiakwa.
Re: Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! by chyz(m): 8:29am On Sep 19, 2010
bilymuse:

Ojukwu is a useless , shameless fool and a coward. Ojukwu care about nobody, selfish baboon.

The bald headed betrayer stole biafra money and ran to self imposed exile, only to come back after been bribed by Shagari and sell Igbo interest for peanuts.

In a normal country the shameless fool would be executed by his people for cowardice. Ojukwu thought the Igbos that its normal to betray your people and still be the leaders.

Tufiakwa.

Damn,ur talking about Ojukwu like he is Yoruba or something. Im sure you're confusing him with awolowo.
Re: Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! by bilymuse: 9:41am On Sep 19, 2010
During the Biafran war, Ojukwu encouraged Igbos to fight and die for Biafra, but when 0the federal troops come knocking on his door, the bald headed coward just ran away. He could not practice what he preached.

He's among the vultures, who benefited from the war: The coward ran away at the end of the war, millions lost their life. He got his properties back, thousand of Igbo properties are still classified as abandoned properties. He got his rank back, thousands former biafran soldiers are not recognise and wallowing in poverty. He got his pension and gratuity, thousands of former biafran soldiers did not get a penny, nor recognition.

He wasted hundreds of thousands of Biafran life, for what , for nothing.

Ojukwu is nothing but a cheap coward and betrayer.
Re: Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! by Metalgong1(m): 9:44am On Sep 19, 2010
bilymuse:

During the Biafran war, Ojukwu encouraged Igbos to fight and die for Biafra, but when 0the federal troops come knocking on his door, the bald headed coward just ran away. He could not practice what he preached.

He's among the vultures, who benefited from the war: The coward ran away at the end of the war, millions lost their life. He got his properties back, thousand of Igbo properties are still classified as abandoned properties. He got his rank back, thousands former biafran soldiers are not recognise and wallowing in poverty. He got his pension and gratuity, thousands of former biafran soldiers did not get a penny, nor recognition.

Aturu awusa !! sad sad . . . Please seek psychiatric help.
Re: Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! by chyz(m): 9:47am On Sep 19, 2010
Metalgong.:

Aturu awusa !! sad sad . . . Please seek psychiatric help.

Don't mind that b.astard. He's probably just mad because the Ikemba refused to give him an autograph. grin
Re: Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! by KnowAll(m): 11:17am On Sep 19, 2010
Ojukwu is a spent force, just because Jonathan doesen' t want wahala allowing Ojukwu's protégée to win Anambra election does not mean he has any clout. Mordern learned leaders has learnt from providence and gain one or two things from hindsight. You do not fight a war on two fronts, u end up opening yourselves and over strectching limited resources.

At d time of Anambra election, Nigeria as a nation was at the brink of the abbyis, Mr President was no where to be found after embarking on an absence without leave. The apparatus of goverment was in d hand of dat lunatic AG of the nation who made it clear to all listening ears at d time, that the President can rule from anywhere in d world.

There was d senseless killing of the Beroms OR is it of the Hausa/Fulani at least there was some kind of low scale ethnic cleasing going on in Plateau state, and to compo  und it there are these 3 individuals claiming they one d elections in anambra state and on d other hand d chief architect of the Biafran war machinery was promising fire and brimestone reminding Nigerians of d much and long awaite  d sequeal to d Biafran war which would ensued d moment his man has been robbed of his guranteed pension, with all these potential volatile happenings around at d time, the safest and wisest thing to do is give d governorship to d incumbent and rightly so dat is what happened.

Has dat experience made massers Ojukwu's head swollen, Y ou bet right, he has now gained his swagger and he his strutting around like king maker,  thank God his ego was seriously bruised when he mistakingly swaggered Or is it staggared into Aso Rock, I am sure he must have had too much apeteshi to think d occupant in Aso Rock would give him a royal welcome.

The only person dat accords Ojukwu any iota of respect today is IBB another spent force, I just hope he has settled those crowd he rented otherwise yar wa go burst. How lower can IBB go, anyway when 2 mediocres are meeting noting would come out of it, it is all hot air, if care is not taking the way IBB is going about using money to buy everything buyable,  would end up in d scrap yard penniless after all there is a popular saying "one wealthy man amongst a hoard of hungry men" b4 long dat wealthy man would be dirt poor not when u have a dead-broke former warlord amongst dat hungry mass of human misery.
Re: Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! by Metalgong1(m): 11:42am On Sep 19, 2010
KnowAll:

Ojukwu is a spent force, just because Jonathan doesen' t want wahala allowing Ojukwu's protégée to win Anambra election does not mean he has any clout. Mordern learned leaders has learnt from providence and gain one or two things from hindsight. You do not fight a war on two fronts, u end opening yourselves and over strectching limited resources.

At d time of Anambra election, Nigeria has a nation was at the brink of abbyis, Mr President was no where to be found after embarking on absence without leave. The apparatus of goverment was in d hand of dat lunatic AG of the nation who made it clear to all listening ears at d time, that the President can rule from anywhere in d world.

There was d senseless killing of the Beroms OR is it of the Hausa/Fulani at least there was some kind of low scale ethnic cleasing going on in Plateau state, and to compo und it there are these 3 individuals claiming they one d elections in anambra state and on d other hand d chief architect of the Biafran war machinery was promising fire and brimestone reminding Nigerians of d much and long awaite d sequeal to d Biafran war which would ensued d moment his man has been robbed of his guranteed pension, with all these potential volatile happenings around at d time, the safest and wisest thing to do is give d governorship to d incumbent and rightly so dat is what happened.

Has dat experience made massers Ojukwu's head swollen, Y ou bet right, he has now gained his swagger and his strutting himself as king maker thank God his ego was seriously bruised when he mistakingly swaggered Or staggared into Aso Rock, I am sure he must have had too much apeteshi to think d occupant in Aso Rock sour give a royal welcome.

The only person dat accords Ojukwu any iota of respect today is IBB another spent force, I just hope he has settled those crowd he rented otherwise yar wa go burst. How lower can IBB be go anyway when 2 mediocres are meeting noting would come out of it, it is hot air, if care is not taking IBB d way he is going about using money to buy everything buyable would end up in d scrap yard penniless after all there is a popular saying one wealthy man amongst a hoard of hungry men b4 long dat wealthy man be dirt poor not when u hava dead-broke former warlord amongst dat hungry mass of human misery.

And your point is . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . , . . . . . . . . . . . . ??
Correct me if I'm wrong. Senility is already kicking in? angry
Re: Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2010
bilymuse:

S(he) ran away after disguising like a bytch. . .i still wonder why he has not been tried for war crimes and crimes against humanities. .!
Re: Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! by Metalgong1(m): 12:43pm On Sep 19, 2010
~Bluetooth:

S(he) ran away after disguising like a bytch. . .i still wonder why he has not been tried for war crimes and crimes against humanities. .!

Ojukwu is not Awolowo, the monkey, who committed suicide and died like a rat poisoned with otapiapia.
Ojukwu left as a gallant soldier,and returned as a gallant soldier. And thats why he still commands respect among his contemporaries till today.
Re: Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 19, 2010
Metalgong.:

Ojukwu is not Awolowo, the monkey, who committed suicide and died like a rat poisoned with otapiapia.
Ojukwu left as a gallant soldier,and returned as a gallant soldier. And thats why he still commands respect among his contemporaries till today.
Why did he run if he is indeed ''gallant'' ?
Re: Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! by Metalgong1(m): 1:12pm On Sep 19, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Why did he run if he is indeed ''gallant'' ?
Ojukwu never ran away. He left gallantly and came back gallantly

Answer my question: Why did Awolowo, the wimp, commit suicide like a rat that ate otapiapia?
Re: Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! by Obiagu1(m): 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2010
Doesn't this thread belong to Racism and Tribalism section?
Re: Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! by oderemo(m): 1:31pm On Sep 19, 2010

for all men would be cowards if they durst.[lord rochester]1647].
no mention of gallantly there.
Re: Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 19, 2010
Metalgong.:

Answer my question: Why did Awolowo, the wimp, commit suicide like a rat that ate otapiapia?
If you have any evidence to proof that Awolowo committed suicide,feel free to present it may any autopsy report but I can provide you with a 1001 proof that Ojukwu dressed in skirt and spaghetti top to hide his identity as he fled. . . .is that what you called gallantry or undiluted cowardice ?
Re: Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! by Metalgong1(m): 1:47pm On Sep 19, 2010
ode remo:

for all men would be cowards if they durst.[lord rochester]1647].
no mention of gallantly there.

The clout and respect Ojukwu commands today among his contemporaries and this present generation show that he is a revered gallant soldier and leader. Suffice it to say, a living LEGEND.

But there is no act more cowardly than a man committing suicide , as Awolowo did. He died like a poisoned rat.
Re: Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 19, 2010
Metalgong.:

The clout and respect Ojukwu commands today among his contemporaries and this present generation show that he is a revered gallant soldier and leader. Suffice it to say, a living LEGEND.

But there is no act more cowardly than a man committing suicide , as Awolowo did. He died like a poisoned rat.
Who were/are ojukwu contemporaries if i may ask ?
Re: Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! by Afam4eva(m): 2:05pm On Sep 19, 2010
@ Tew much bullshiot, what exactly do yorubas control in lagos.
Re: Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! by oderemo(m): 2:31pm On Sep 19, 2010
@ Tew much bullshiot, what exactly do yorubas control in lagos
DO YA research b4 you yarn .
talk of lagos is a diff thing
Re: Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! by T9ksy(m): 5:49pm On Sep 19, 2010
Hey guys, point of correction. Ojukwu did not run away under the cloak of darkness, he went in search of peace, after 2million igbos have already been wasted in a senseless, ill-planned war. grin grin

3yrs before when the likes of Awo, shoyinka etc were begging him to find another way to resolve their differences with the caliphate, Ojukwu (fi ake koro) refused saying, the only solution to this impasse lies on the battlefield!
Re: Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! by Dede1(m): 8:31pm On Sep 19, 2010
bilymuse:

At least, Ojukwu bloodied the noses of the aggressors. It is a virtue to fight and remain alive in order to fight another day. The manners things are shaping up in the jungle called Nigeria I shall not be surprise if another round of war erupts tomorrow.

If you are not an irredeemable fool, you would have realized the feat Ojukwu performed for Ndigbo in particular and easterners in general.

It was shame your father, uncles, bothers and cousins stood as onlookers while shaking in their pants as drunken northern regional soldiers of Nigerian army killed the son of soil and took several turns in despoiling your sisters and aunts. The fathomable actions your loudmouthed lineage could muster were either racing to Dahomey to hide or lining up to carry the boots of soldiers.
Re: Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! by sbeezy8: 9:03pm On Sep 19, 2010
Dede1:

It was shame your father, uncles, bothers and cousins stood as onlookers while shaking in their pants as drunken northern regional soldiers of Nigerian army killed the son of soil and took several turns in despoiling your sisters and aunts. The fathomable actions your loudmouthed lineage could muster were either racing to Dahomey to hide or lining up to carry the boots of soldiers.

We know that yorubas were killed in Both coups. Akintola by the igbo coup to install zik or irionsi even if the few idiots among them were yoruba.
But as for the killing the son of the soil are you talking of fajuyi, who probably planned knew about the coup or are you talking about Akintola who was killed in the igbo coup.

the raping yoruba women by drunken northerners NEVER heard that rumor ( Ive never even set my eyes on a drunken aboki) . . . but I do know about the beautiful biafran women who were raped or married like ndidi maryam babangida.

In this your response you say the yoruba soldiers are cowards, ok fine but you always said that Ojukwu ran away to live to fight snother day, so maybe they had the same strategy as Ojukwu. LOL
Re: Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! by sbeezy8: 9:13pm On Sep 19, 2010
Asumming you are telling the truth about those Cowardly yoruba soldiers back then, what is the difference between Ojukwu and those Cowardly yoruba soldiers? This is 2010 No one is trying to be boyboy for any northerner except Ojukwu and some igbos.

Ojukwu of all people if offering support for a northerner IBB who particapted in the war and even took advantage of vulnerability of igbo women by marrying One.

Its like I dont even know what to say- well more igbo babes for me. wink
Re: Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! by Dede1(m): 12:36am On Sep 20, 2010
sbeezy8:

We know that yorubas were killed in Both coups. Akintola by the igbo coup to install zik or irionsi even if the few idiots among them were yoruba.
But as for the killing the son of the soil are you talking of fajuyi, who probably planned knew about the coup or are you talking about Akintola who was killed in the igbo coup.

the despoiling yoruba women by drunken northerners NEVER heard that rumor ( Ive never even set my eyes on a drunken aboki) . . . but I do know about the beautiful biafran women who were despoiled or married like ndidi maryam babangida.

In this your response you say the yoruba soldiers are cowards, ok fine but you always said that Ojukwu ran away to live to fight snother day, so maybe they had the same strategy as Ojukwu. LOL

It is either you are losing every credibility as person or kissing bye to intellectual faculty. At least, you shamelessly agreed to the fact that few Yoruba soldiers were involved with January 15, 1966 coup. May I ask how many Yoruba officers were involved with July 29, 1966 coup?   

The western regional government publications of 1967 were busy disseminating feel-happy propaganda how Fajuyi volunteered to die with Ironsi instead of publishing the reality of events in Ibadan.

You must be out of your mind to compare Ojukwu, who stood his ground and exposed the weaknesses of numerically superior side such a Nigeria, with loudmouthed cowards who chose to run or joined the aggressors.
Re: Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule ! by sbeezy8: 12:45am On Sep 20, 2010
did ojukwu give his support to shagari? yes or no

did ojukwu give his support to Abacha, who participated in the war? yes or no

did ojukwu except the friendship of IBB and call him his bosom friend ? yes or no

very simple questions- If yes to atleast 2/3 questions

then Ojukwu is no differrent than what ever cowards existed back 40 something years ago.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

kkk / Kano Destroys 42,000 Bottles Of Alcoholic Drinks / PDP Mocks APC, Says It Can’t Register Party, Yet Wants To Rule Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.