Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,995 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Why Is This Happening To Me When Praying.? Help!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is This Happening To Me When Praying.? Help!! (1630 Views)

As A Christian, What Is Your Best Posture Or Position When Praying? / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking / Big Pot Placed On A Pastor’s Head While Praying (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is This Happening To Me When Praying.? Help!! by TeamLeader(m): 9:45am On Apr 28, 2019
Guys i need help please.

HAPPY SUNDAY and am sorry for bothering you with this but its eating me up and its frustrating, making me loose my prayer life.

For sometimes now, there's this strange movement on my forehead immediately i start praying. Its not painful but Im very sure something is moving up and down in my brain. I am feeling real hard. It scratches me sometimes. I've been praying over it since I started noticing it, holding vigil thrice weekly because of this but it getting worse. Even though I don't allow it to stop me when praying. I always make sure i continue until am done but throughout this movement won't stop either.

Now the main issue is this:

Anytime i wanted to sleep be it day or night, this strange movement will come again until i sleep off. Sometimes I won't be able to sleep because of it and when I do, I will see myself back in the village in the dream unlike before because am gifted with dreams

I don't know if its an attack spiritually and i also think this strange movement controls or movement my sleep or me in general BUT I SERIOUSLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO GET RID OF IT!!!

Please guys help me or help me tag/mention someone who can help me before strange things starts happening to me please.

Thank you and God bless

Lalasticlala
Dominique
Tayehjiboluwa
Re: Why Is This Happening To Me When Praying.? Help!! by Shelumiel: 10:40am On Apr 28, 2019
Combine fasting with your prayer .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is This Happening To Me When Praying.? Help!! by UceeGod: 11:29am On Apr 28, 2019
...making me loose my prayer life
That's their goal not the attack.
This is an attack on your spiritual life, especially your communion with God. You have to keep up praying because that's the only way you'll frustrate them but stop praying in your own strength but pray in the spirit through the Holy Spirit. Your dream is the main medium through which God communicates to you, that's why your dream life is under attack. Try and look for spirit-filled prayer patners.

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Happening To Me When Praying.? Help!! by Martinez39(m): 11:32am On Apr 28, 2019
Go and see a doctor.
Re: Why Is This Happening To Me When Praying.? Help!! by advocate666: 11:46am On Apr 28, 2019
Does God know this is happening to you?
Re: Why Is This Happening To Me When Praying.? Help!! by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 28, 2019
Lemme park here.
Re: Why Is This Happening To Me When Praying.? Help!! by Ayodehji202: 12:19pm On Apr 28, 2019
(.spiritual matters) i know this is a form of oppression
please people that are knowledgable should shine light on this

P.S : if you are an Atheist or you don't have any meaning ful thing to contribute stay off this thread
Re: Why Is This Happening To Me When Praying.? Help!! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 28, 2019
Psalm 18:44-45
Re: Why Is This Happening To Me When Praying.? Help!! by greatcrown: 2:40pm On Apr 28, 2019
Continue with your prayer and don't relent rather intensify your prayer.

Visit this site www.firesprings.com for prayers and encouragement.
Re: Why Is This Happening To Me When Praying.? Help!! by orisa37: 2:55pm On Apr 28, 2019
advocate666:
Does God know this is happening to you?

That's why I share your combining fasting with your prayer.
Re: Why Is This Happening To Me When Praying.? Help!! by advocate666: 2:56pm On Apr 28, 2019
orisa37:

That's why I share your combining fasting with your prayer.

Answer the question or shut up.
Re: Why Is This Happening To Me When Praying.? Help!! by orisa37: 2:59pm On Apr 28, 2019
Stop sinning. God can use any means to heal you.
Re: Why Is This Happening To Me When Praying.? Help!! by ChoiceK(f): 2:59pm On Apr 28, 2019
Don't stop praying, because if you stop then the devil has won. The devil wants to destroy your prayer life. pray and fast to God to destroy those things you are feeling.

And to make it more better, you should try being a born again if you are not
Re: Why Is This Happening To Me When Praying.? Help!! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 28, 2019
TeamLeader:
Guys i need help please.

HAPPY SUNDAY and am sorry for bothering you with this but its eating me up and its frustrating, making me loose my prayer life.

For sometimes now, there's this strange movement on my forehead immediately i start praying. Its not painful but Im very sure something is moving up and down in my brain. I am feeling real hard. It scratches me sometimes. I've been praying over it since I started noticing it, holding vigil thrice weekly because of this but it getting worse. Even though I don't allow it to stop me when praying. I always make sure i continue until am done but throughout this movement won't stop either.

Anytime i wanted to sleep be it day or night, this strange movement will come again until i sleep off. Sometimes I won't be able to sleep because of it and when I do, I will see myself back in the village in the dream unlike before because am gifted with dreams

I don't know if its an attack spiritually and i also think this strange movement controls or movement my sleep or me in general BUT I SERIOUSLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO GET RID OF IT!!!

Please guys help me or help me tag/mention someone who can help me before strange things starts happening to me please.

Thank you and God bless

Lalasticlala
Dominique
Tayehjiboluwa

Maybe it's not such a bad thing after all but a very good sign.

There was a time while I was praying I felt some strange kind of feeling in my stomach area while I knelt down on my bed and was praying, that it made me scared at the time because it was new to me.

It was as if an intensity building up, and I didn't know then what it was for it was new to me, but now I know better, because it has built up into overflowing utterances of the Spirit of God and extent of intensity of the presence of God that is really overwhelming.

So I knew that it was actually the presence of God's Spirit that was building up at the time and nothing to worry about.

And back then or sometime later after i felt that presence in my stomach area, i started noticing a strong presence on my head just like someone pouring me oil on my head and i also had felt certain intensity on several parts of my body.

But because it was when I had began walking at my present level of the Spirit, I just thought it was the presence of God and I was able to relate it what happened to Jesus after His baptism of water when the Spirit of God was said to have alighted upon His head, and also the disciples after the coming of the Spirit of God when there were said to be cloves of fire on their head.

This is over ten years later and even as i'm typing this I still feel the presence on my head, but as i said even much more as it is all over my body and the intensity grows when I am more spiritually charged just as when I pray, and I even hear even like a sound of a mighty rushing wind in the process, it flowing inside and overflows outside from the inside of my stomach and it made me understand better that the Holy Spirit is the air we breath, because it is air based.

So do not be afraid for I think it's a good thing bro and with time I believe that you would come to see its benefit, just like I have been seeing the difference it has been making in my life and which even reflects here in Nairaland, for it's that presence that makes the difference.

So don't fight it, because it's not there for evil but to help you even in your prayer life for you need Him, so make Him feel welcomed and give Him the conducive environment so that He can showcase the extent of His ability in you.

Let the Spirit of God have His way!

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Happening To Me When Praying.? Help!! by bloodofthelamb(m): 6:44pm On Apr 28, 2019
TeamLeader:
Guys i need help please.

Thank you and God bless

Lalasticlala
Dominique
Tayehjiboluwa

Do feel like someone is pouring oil on your head?
Re: Why Is This Happening To Me When Praying.? Help!! by orisa37: 7:27pm On Apr 28, 2019
advocate666:

Answer the question or shut up.

Yes sir. When next you see my Prick in your wife's Pussy, cut it off.
Re: Why Is This Happening To Me When Praying.? Help!! by advocate666: 8:07pm On Apr 28, 2019
orisa37:

Yes sir. When next you see my Prick in your wife's Pussy, cut it off.

childishness
Re: Why Is This Happening To Me When Praying.? Help!! by orisa37: 4:11am On Apr 29, 2019
advocate666:

childishness

Barrister of "The Selfish". I like that.
Re: Why Is This Happening To Me When Praying.? Help!! by Darevofpeace(m): 6:00am On Apr 29, 2019
TeamLeader:
Guys i need help please.

Thank you and God bless

Lalasticlala
Dominique
Tayehjiboluwa
Go for spiritual counseling and deliverance immediately, delay could be too dangerous.
Re: Why Is This Happening To Me When Praying.? Help!! by Maverickking1(m): 8:58am On Apr 29, 2019
I'm not trying to derail the thread since I don't know much about things like this but op have you considered seeing the doctor and finding the problem from a medical point of view instead of a religious one.
Re: Why Is This Happening To Me When Praying.? Help!! by advocate666: 3:29pm On Apr 29, 2019
orisa37:

Barrister of "The Selfish". I like that.

You sound like a xtian.
Re: Why Is This Happening To Me When Praying.? Help!! by TeamLeader(m): 10:28pm On Apr 29, 2019
UceeGod:
...making me loose my prayer life
That's their goal not the attack.
This is an attack on your spiritual life, especially your communion with God. You have to keep up praying because that's the only way you'll frustrate them but stop praying in your own strength but pray in the spirit through the Holy Spirit. Your dream is the main medium through which God communicates to you, that's why your dream life is under attack. Try and look for spirit-filled prayer patners.

Thank you for this. But I don't really know what you mean by praying at my own strength sir
Re: Why Is This Happening To Me When Praying.? Help!! by TeamLeader(m): 10:29pm On Apr 29, 2019
Martinez39:
Go and see a doctor.

Thank you. I will
Re: Why Is This Happening To Me When Praying.? Help!! by TeamLeader(m): 10:36pm On Apr 29, 2019
ChoiceK:
Don't stop praying, because if you stop then the devil has won. The devil wants to destroy your prayer life. pray and fast to God to destroy those things you are feeling.

And to make it more better, you should try being a born again if you are not

Thank you ma. I really appreciate
Re: Why Is This Happening To Me When Praying.? Help!! by TeamLeader(m): 10:37pm On Apr 29, 2019
Maverickking1:
I'm not trying to derail the thread since I don't know much about things like this but op have you considered seeing the doctor and finding the problem from a medical point of view instead of a religious one.

No because it happens mostly when I wanted to pray
Re: Why Is This Happening To Me When Praying.? Help!! by TeamLeader(m): 10:39pm On Apr 29, 2019
bloodofthelamb:

Do feel like someone is pouring oil on your head?

Not really. Its just awkward movement like itching
Re: Why Is This Happening To Me When Praying.? Help!! by TeamLeader(m): 10:42pm On Apr 29, 2019
jesusjnr2:

Maybe it's not such a bad thing after all but a very good sign.

There was a time while I was praying I felt some strange kind of feeling in my stomach area while I knelt down on my bed and was praying, that it made me scared at the time because it was new to me.

It was as if an intensity building up, and I didn't know then what it was for it was new to me, but now I know better, because it has built up into overflowing utterances of the Spirit of God and extent of intensity of the presence of God that is really overwhelming.

So I knew that it was actually the presence of God's Spirit that was building up at the time and nothing to worry about.

And back then or sometime later after i felt that presence in my stomach area, i started noticing a strong presence on my head just like someone pouring me oil on my head and i also had felt certain intensity on several parts of my body.

But because it was when I had began walking at my present level of the Spirit, I just thought it was the presence of God and I was able to relate it what happened to Jesus after His baptism of water when the Spirit of God was said to have alighted upon His head, and also the disciples after the coming of the Spirit of God when there were said to be cloves of fire on their head.

This is over ten years later and even as i'm typing this I still feel the presence on my head, but as i said even much more as it is all over my body and the intensity grows when I am more spiritually charged just as when I pray, and I even hear even like a sound of a mighty rushing wind in the process, it flowing inside and overflows outside from the inside of my stomach and it made me understand better that the Holy Spirit is the air we breath, because it is air based.

So do not be afraid for I think it's a good thing bro and with time I believe that you would come to see its benefit, just like I have been seeing the difference it has been making in my life and which even reflects here in Nairaland, for it's that presence that makes the difference.

So don't fight it, because it's not there for evil but to help you even in your prayer life for you need Him, so make Him feel welcomed and give Him the conducive environment so that He can showcase the extent of His ability in you.

Let the Spirit of God have His way!

God bless.

Wow this is so insightful. I really hope it turns out to be a great sign like this. I won't stop praying praying definitely.

Thank you sir
Re: Why Is This Happening To Me When Praying.? Help!! by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 30, 2019
TeamLeader:

Wow this is so insightful. I really hope it turns out to be a great sign like this. I won't stop praying praying definitely.

Thank you sir
Thank God!

The reason I was able to easily detect that it was likely the Holy Spirit is because you said that it happens whenever you started praying and not when you are doing something carnal, for prayer is a spiritual activity meant to give your spirit more power and control over your body and mind.

Well it depends on how far you are willing to go with God, for you know the level of your walk with Him at the moment, so that would determine the extent to which His Spirit would go with you, for I was willing to go all the way with Him.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Why Is This Happening To Me When Praying.? Help!! by Leis: 8:24am On Apr 30, 2019
Re: Why Is This Happening To Me When Praying.? Help!! by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 30, 2019
Re: Why Is This Happening To Me When Praying.? Help!! by TeamLeader(m): 8:35pm On Dec 30, 2019
Christkid360:
Hi TEAMLEADER pls do me a favour by sending me a request on facebook with the name encoded enclosed emerald. i would lyk 2 ask u sum questions . dats if u wont mind

You can as well ask here sir
Re: Why Is This Happening To Me When Praying.? Help!! by Kenneth4u205(m): 9:52pm On Dec 30, 2019
TeamLeader:
Guys i need help please.

Thank you and God bless

Lalasticlala
Dominique
Tayehjiboluwa
those in deliverance ministry understand this easily .it's a spiritual snake (python ) moving in your head .maybe you got it after sleeping with a lady that is possessed by python spirit .I'm suspecting that the snake is trying to corrupted any revelation you receive from God or possibly block it .that's why it choose your brain as place of movement.You know that our spirit receive revelation from God .then our brain interpreted the spiritual message in a way that we can easily understand it .this shows that you might have prophetic calling over your life .search for a deliverance ministry around your area ,even if it means leaving your current church .and avoid sexual sins because that's how that snake God in

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Are Human Souls Created At Conception? A Biblical Perspective. / Banks To Crash In January 2021 - Primate Ayodele / The Beauty Of The Alphabet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.