Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,681 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

After 120 Minutes The Blues Turned Red - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / After 120 Minutes The Blues Turned Red (900 Views)

Champions League: Chelsea Eliminated By PSG - What's Next For The Blues? / Lyrics: Harry Song - Reggae Blues Remix Ft. Mourinho / CHELSEA 2-4 NYRB: Mikel, Moses Get The Blues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 120 Minutes The Blues Turned Red by unleashit(m): 10:28pm On May 01, 2007
Thank God the colours of the blues have been turned red, now they can talk less.
Re: After 120 Minutes The Blues Turned Red by deejay1(m): 10:46pm On May 01, 2007
they just cant stand us 2nite
Re: After 120 Minutes The Blues Turned Red by toshmann(m): 10:54pm On May 01, 2007
in which world will chelsea beat liverpool? cheesy whenever it matters most, chelsea bows to thier boss. cheesy
Re: After 120 Minutes The Blues Turned Red by IBBFan(m): 11:12pm On May 01, 2007
chelsea is still redding!! cheesy cheesy

LIVERPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: After 120 Minutes The Blues Turned Red by toshmann(m): 11:59pm On May 01, 2007
@topic
. . . . .point of correction, chelsea can never become red, they saw red grin grin grin, only one team can be red, even man utd that tried to be red ended up being red devils grin

have u guys heard that maurinho is complaining that the referee for todays match was racist grin grin and that the grass in anfield was not good, and the temperature in anfied was too normal for a game grin grin grin
Re: After 120 Minutes The Blues Turned Red by IBBFan(m): 12:20am On May 02, 2007
@tosh
hahahahhahahahahahaha!!!!!! bros, abeg, e don do!!! no wound me wit laff b4 my neighbors begin think say i don dey mad!!!!!

LIVERPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: After 120 Minutes The Blues Turned Red by toshmann(m): 12:25am On May 02, 2007
he also complained that liverpool has a coach grin
but his biggest annoyance was that the referee disallowed liverpool's extra time goal only. . . .he should have turned back the hands of time to also disallow the 22nd minute goal by agger. grin
Re: After 120 Minutes The Blues Turned Red by ayefele200(m): 12:32am On May 02, 2007
and where are the gold diggers discrimiating CHELSEA, ?
Re: After 120 Minutes The Blues Turned Red by tocdee(m): 11:09am On May 02, 2007
Chelsea does NOT have the answer too liverpool's proffessionalism. We were like trained assassins. I'd love a poster of Maureen-O looking forlorn and deflated on my bedroom walls.

WE WILL NEVER WALK ALONE>
Re: After 120 Minutes The Blues Turned Red by LanreDaMan(m): 11:37am On May 02, 2007
Chelsea werent really convincing yesterday (I guess the strain has started to show)

If not for Cech it woul have ended 4-0

Liverpool were just plain dominant From Reina to crouch everybody was on fire

How for God's sake can mourhino expect only drogba alone to get the goals

Mourinho's tactics yesterday was not okay .

May be things might be a bit diffrent if Cavalho and Ballack Played and Essien came to the midfield

I really pray Mourinho doesnt get sacked , But if he gets sacked Let them Bring Lippi or Klinsmann
Re: After 120 Minutes The Blues Turned Red by babs787(m): 1:02pm On May 02, 2007
@tocdee

Its true that you will never walk alone. you have not been walking alone. Honestly, it was yesterday that i got to know that people hate chelsea so much and want them not to take anything aside that principal cup called carling (coverless cup)
Re: After 120 Minutes The Blues Turned Red by Hugoboi(m): 1:09pm On May 02, 2007
Its true that you will never walk alone. you have not been walking alone. Honestly, it was yesterday that i got to know that people hate chelsea so much and want them not to take anything aside that principal cup called carling (coverless cup)

grin grin grin

Re: After 120 Minutes The Blues Turned Red by tatajega(m): 1:10pm On May 02, 2007
hahaha,ma brotha u mean oooo, why not take it easy grin grin grin
Re: After 120 Minutes The Blues Turned Red by babs787(m): 2:46pm On May 02, 2007
@tatajega

No vex jare, na mourinho and that him yeye fans cause am.

It seems you have not been that close to where cheksie fans are, they too dey make mouth, their coach sef, sabi make mouth for paper and internet. Coach for paper and internet but not on field

Like coach like fans grin grin

Please, all you fans should never die now, you should wait till the final death when you shall meet Arsenal. You no fit beat Bolton, drew with newcatle again, chie, e don finish for you cheksie.

All you cheksie fans need to cross carpet or decamped to another club but not Arsenal cos we dont need you.
Re: After 120 Minutes The Blues Turned Red by enisco(m): 4:59pm On May 02, 2007
lanre do u really think mouriho is afraid of sack? even though he is sacked about 1000 clubs we be beging for his signature.
Re: After 120 Minutes The Blues Turned Red by ayefele200(m): 8:52pm On May 02, 2007
@topic
wateva , what goes around comes around, now its MAN FOOLS time,

(1) (Reply)

NFL Talk Here / Tickets For Nationc Cup Matches / Fourh Position In English Premier League?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.