Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa(seun) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa(seun) (260 Views)

Dear Mr Seun Osewa.....this Problem Needs To Be Solved. / The Biography Of Temitope Oluwaseun Osewa: The Founder Of Nairaland / More Details About Seun Osewa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa(seun) by Psoul(m): 2:33pm On Apr 28, 2019
Mr. Seun,
With all due respect, I will like you to pay a little attention to this open letter and see if there is a thing you can do about this.

I am fortunate to meet Nairaland when it used to be like one happy family. When every post is bn discussed appropriately, concentrating on the objective of the post. Where you will see intelligent exchange of ideas.
Those days when every member respects the rules of this forum and when your Moderators were not biased.

It is very unfortunate to see that all those good days are fast fading. Nairaland has gradually becomes a forum without rules or a forum where the rules can be disobeyed by will by members and even the Mods and nothing happens.
Here has become a platform to propagate tribal and religious division and it seems that you and your moderators love it.
Nairaland has also become a place where even the most important and intelligent threads are relegated to the backyard while those less important are seen adorning the frontpage.

Mr Seun, what has happened to your forum rules of not derailing a thread? Why do you and your Mods play blind eyes to those going contrary to this rule?
Let me draw your attention to one of such people. I don't want to believe that you and your mods have not, severally, seen that betting adverts appearing on almost every thread in this forum. Most times, the advert will tend to take up one full page. Some of those doing this are scammers, duping some innocent and gullible ones. Does this forum support such?
I am fully aware you are here to make money. So you need every click, read, like and post, but I don't think it ends there.

Mr. Seun, I know that you are a very intelligent and decent man. I also believe that there are so many forums you will not like to join because of the kind of post and way things are treated there. Yes, there are many people already feeling this way about our dear Nairaland.
Don't just focus only on the money you will generate.
This forum is like a football club. Football should entertain and also generate money. Any club that only focuses on making money without entertaining its fans will soon start losing the support of its fan. When that happens, it may also not be able to make as much money it needed.

My passionate plead through this letter is for you to take a look into this great forum, reorganize it. Make it to be what it used to be. Curtail some excesses of most of you fans. I know this is a very difficult task but it worth doing. Be a little more firm on your rules' enforcement. Don't allow toxic fans to destroy this beautiful forum.
Reform this forum to be able to offer us wonderful avenue for acquiring wisdom and knowledge, having great entertainment. A forum to bring Nigerians together instead of a place to plant and nurture hatred against one another.

I sincerely believe you will do something concerning this as I hope to see this forum greater than it is today.

God Bless Seun
God Bless Nairaland
God Bless Nairalanders
God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Psoul

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa(seun) by RealLordZeus(m): 3:01pm On Apr 28, 2019
Hmmm! But Seun and the mods are really trying regarding the betting scammer ppl, it's just as if dem swear for those ppl, they seems like Hydra, if one account is banned, two or more will take its place.
But for the entertainment part, I'm in full support, there are so many ideas on how to engage users aside our posting and commenting.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa(seun) by spafu(m): 6:56pm On Apr 28, 2019
Make I wait for Seun comment before I will talk.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Get Married / . / Start Making Real Money With Your Phone (legit)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.