Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

I Can't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have AC In His Car, Nigerian Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have AC In His Car, Nigerian Girl (1118 Views)

She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have AC In His Car, Nigerian Girl by sotisati: 3:04pm On Apr 28, 2019
A Nigerian Girl has listed AC as her major criteria in settling down with a man.

See screenshot below:

https://www.everywherestew.com.ng/2019/04/i-cant-marry-man-who-doesnt-have-ac-in.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: I Can't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have AC In His Car, Nigerian Girl by sotisati: 3:05pm On Apr 28, 2019
Re: I Can't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have AC In His Car, Nigerian Girl by richidinho(m): 3:06pm On Apr 28, 2019
mttcheeew
Re: I Can't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have AC In His Car, Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 28, 2019
With all those stuff she pack put for body, e dey obvious say she need AC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have AC In His Car, Nigerian Girl by viyon02: 3:11pm On Apr 28, 2019
Why can't you work hard to get your own car with ac then a man with ac car will come to you.
Re: I Can't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have AC In His Car, Nigerian Girl by Kingosytex(m): 3:12pm On Apr 28, 2019
that girl is damn pretty........

is she an oloshoooooooooo?
Re: I Can't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have AC In His Car, Nigerian Girl by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:13pm On Apr 28, 2019
Does she even have a car, talk less of AC in it?

1 Like

Re: I Can't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have AC In His Car, Nigerian Girl by Anagha123: 3:15pm On Apr 28, 2019
Keep pursuing vain things. Slay mama
Re: I Can't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have AC In His Car, Nigerian Girl by mikejj(m): 3:16pm On Apr 28, 2019
Spit!!!!!!! Tufeeeeeh

Re: I Can't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have AC In His Car, Nigerian Girl by SageMK: 3:17pm On Apr 28, 2019
Her love for materialistic things will eventually hook her up with a man that'll cheat on her, give her STD, beat her blue black and treat her like a slave. But don't worry, he'll on the AC for her. That'll will make her STFU.

Foolish girl. sad

All gold diggers will end up digging their own graves.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have AC In His Car, Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 28, 2019
Just the same way any man would not want to marry a lady that has borehole or 74 inches radius well between her legs. Ewwww!!!

These are the ladies that give those Yahoo boys and pant hunters hope. Any soceity you have ladies like this, it is probable that you have fraudsters and pant hunters.

Nonsense and Toke Makinwa's fake body angry
Re: I Can't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have AC In His Car, Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 28, 2019
I won't lie. Not having AC in a car is a great turnoff especially in Raining seasons. You would close all the glasses and no more ventilation.

Abeg she is right.
Re: I Can't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have AC In His Car, Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 28, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

grin
OladimejiRufai:

Re: I Can't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have AC In His Car, Nigerian Girl by Liliyann(f): 4:47pm On Apr 28, 2019
OP, why will you copy stories from RANT and come and post it here? angry
Are you mad?
Can't you respect people's privacy?
Re: I Can't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have AC In His Car, Nigerian Girl by luvyaself95(m): 4:59pm On Apr 28, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Does she even have a car, talk less of AC in it?
You Suppose to say do she have AC at home not alone Car...
Re: I Can't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have AC In His Car, Nigerian Girl by QueenSekxy(f): 5:01pm On Apr 28, 2019
Eehn.
Me deh look for bicycle. grin grin
Re: I Can't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have AC In His Car, Nigerian Girl by Biglittlelois(f): 5:40pm On Apr 28, 2019
sherylbakky:
With all those stuff she pack put for body, e dey obvious say she need AC

And if she exposes herself, she is an olosho right
Re: I Can't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have AC In His Car, Nigerian Girl by anthonyuncle(m): 9:01pm On Apr 28, 2019
which one her papa get
Re: I Can't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have AC In His Car, Nigerian Girl by aanuoluwami14(f): 9:08pm On Apr 28, 2019
cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Yoruba Men So Hor,\ny? / The Juju Girls Are Real. / Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.