Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,553 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

How High Is Your Partners Eq Emotional Quotient - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How High Is Your Partners Eq Emotional Quotient (593 Views)

What's Your Favourite Part Of Your Partners Body / How To Receive The Same Of Your Partners?(call Tapping) / How To Hack Your Partners Facebook Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How High Is Your Partners Eq Emotional Quotient by adebobs24: 6:32pm On Sep 18, 2010
When it comes to dating, believe me, I’ve been there and done it! And I can truly attest that the emotional quotient that defines the success of a person not only in life but in love as well. I have a man who was once a heavy load to carry. He complained about little things and all the little spots all errors and all. I’m so exhausted to be with him. Then there is a guy who is so amazing, his optimism is so contagious, it feels good to be with him he is wonderful! It’s so amazing to be with him having been together for years. We as psychologists agree that IQ contributes only twenty percent to a person’s success. A pertussis eighty percent comes from the emotional quotient or emotional intelligence. It’s just sensible to say that if you want to know if he is good for you, so please take the time to find his emotional quotient. To note his emotional intelligence look out for the following:

www.blogermannia..com

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Know Please! / Nigerian Romantic Dunces And Nuances: Yes, Even Dummies Fall In Love / The Wedding Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.