Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,815 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) (133560 Views)

Carmen, DJ Arafat's Girlfriend And Children (Photos) / Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) / Video Of Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children, Regina Daniels Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by mvem(m): 8:01pm On Apr 28, 2019
AntiBrutus:

They are only bad mouthing her because they are angry.

All these small small fine broke boys are only good selfie companions, for breaking hymen, carrying water from the tap to your room door, doing assignment, transitional boyfriends...etc.

I do not know if her decision is good or bad, but it is far better than hanging leg for these small boys. Useless boys that will come online to curse women morning to night.

Dump them all grin

...59 vs 18 isn't that paedophilia ...if na north now una go shout child marriage ..... Am not in support of anyone bashing her online but let's call a spade a spade...will you be proud to marry your 18 year old to a 59 year old ....Regina is a star with lot of potentials, the 59 year old man can't be the only best opportunity for her as a husband ....look at the long term, the money she will get used too and start looking outside....what about kids etc...its not just right

4 Likes

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by Excuzeme: 8:01pm On Apr 28, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Hmm....... I don't understand why any religion would allow a man marry many wives, such religion is evil and is all about torturing the emotions of women. How do men who marry plenty wives play their sexual roles? It means the wives are starved of sex, and the husband will rotate days of meeting with each woman, oh what an insult on womanhood. How would a man feel if he shared his wife with another man, he would not like it, so why do it to a woman? As for this great grand father marrying Regina, e be like say the man use juju, or was Regina from a very wretched background that she wanna be rich by all means, I tire.

You have to be HONEST TO YOURSELF! STOP SHIFTING BLAME PLS.

- This woman knew the man has many wives already
- This woman WILLINGLY opted to marry this man, just like many women here and on twitter are applauding her, showing that they would do same, if given the opportunity
- There are "cultures", even in Nigeria, where a man has to use his wife to "entertain" hi sguest, so it is not just women alone that are sharing. grin grin
- Nobody is doing anything to women, women are CHOOSING Money over a monogamous marriage
- This has nothing to do with Religion because people of various religions, do go into polygamous marriage
- And Marriage is not all baout steamy sex and l am sure (if you are married) you dont have sex everyday, else you qualify to be called a Nymphomaniac! As marriage matures, sex reduces, compared to the courting stages.

And to be honest, a man having two wives at the most, if he has the means and health to satisfy them, is better than having one wife at home and sleeping around, which is what happens in most cases......until kasali bursts. undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by tesppidd: 8:02pm On Apr 28, 2019
Liliyann:
I wonder where Somadina her so called Ex is!
Lesson
Never take all these broke boys serious thereby missing the right one!
Love is nothing without money!
No matter how much people talk bad about her, she made the right decision!
Life is to be enjoyed!
Marriage means luxurious life, pampering and care!
An old rich man is far better than a broke young boy that doesn't know where his next meal will come from!!
she made the right choice by becoming wife number 5?

haba there are other unmarried rich guys out there na.

or even those who have only one.

or must a man have a private jet before he is termed rich?

haba!

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by EmmaxKeys: 8:03pm On Apr 28, 2019
Good day, all nairalanders. You're Lucky to be reading this in you are in need of a cool phone. I have one here. He's a cool guy. His name is Gionee S10 Lite. He has cool awesome features. You know what? If interested, we can help you bring him to your doorstep.
Click on the link below to learn more about him and order.

https://naijstore..com/2019/04/gionee-s10-lite-4gb-ram-32gb-rom-4g-lte.html
Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 8:03pm On Apr 28, 2019
first you make the money, then you aquire the power after that, you can buy all the pvssies. .
Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by loswhite(m): 8:06pm On Apr 28, 2019
EmperorKpee:
Better to die than not have money. Omfg! This is a living testimony that I can marry any woman of my dreams as long as I have money. Money to most women is like Banana to Monkies
when you don't have money you think a wealthy man will take your woman, when you have money you will think that a quiet nice broke guy can still be hitting your woman...lol. life is not about fine woman infact I am tired of all this talk of broke and woman self... Poverty level and the inability for Normal ppl to afford basic life has a real serious impact on Nigerians.. smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by loswhite(m): 8:07pm On Apr 28, 2019
EmperorKpee:
Better to die than not have money. Omfg! This is a living testimony that I can marry any woman of my dreams as long as I have money. Money to most women is like Banana to Monkies
so your entire purpose for life is to marry any woman of your dream...smh

1 Like

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by tesppidd: 8:07pm On Apr 28, 2019
Some of these people are acting like pretty and famous Regina couldn't have married a rich millionare.

There are many of them out there who would kill to have her.

Instead she chose a 60 year old billionaire as wife no 5,

Because of what?

Private jet?

So a man must have a private jet or 100 billion to be called rich!

So if I am worth like 100 mil am not rich abi?

Na wa ooh.

Just can't believe there would be 1 soul supporting this child abuse of a greedy biitch that just happened.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by sowilli: 8:07pm On Apr 28, 2019
cococandy:
No need for sharing old dickk with depleted sperm bank when you can make your own money.
and possibly get married to a wonderful husband like yours and get spoilt the way you get spoilt grin. My son is waiting for your daughter cheesy
Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 8:08pm On Apr 28, 2019
delishpot:

That was what his first wife thought and said grin grin
Hmmmmmm

So sad.

After hustling with him.

Deep!

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by Wapchrist1(m): 8:09pm On Apr 28, 2019
For Ur Toyota and Lexus spare parts contact Goldlink Auto via 08033854704
Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by JudasNaCarrot: 8:09pm On Apr 28, 2019
[quote author=Excuzeme post=77936215]

It is this kind of stupid mentality that makes people from yoir side so desperate to make money at all cost, that they end up excuted on imprisoned in foreign countries all over the world.

Money is NOT everything though it is good is you have it.
Yoots like you should lay more mephasis on Sound Character, Hard/Smart work, Education, Nation building, Trust, good Family development and other noble values instead of all this hyping and dying to get rich.

Those who LOVE Money, never have enough of it.

And BTW: I see that it is the same Women that shout Gender Equality, Women's Rights, e.t.c, that are all dying to be wife number Seven.....as long as the Man is Rich?
#TeamMONICA
[/quotei] You are just a pained and frustrated soul and the earlier you seek for help the better for you, else you'll end up drinking snipper to end your miserable life.
Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:11pm On Apr 28, 2019
RockHard:

The Somadina boy no dey her level again. She don turn to wetin Yoruba people dey call 'eru agba'. Meaning na
'big gods' she dey roll with now. Does the soma guy even have a car? Regina don upgrade. cheesy Her tastes would be too expensive for Somadino to contend with. Even Yahoo money no fit near Ned kind of money. undecided

NEVER look down on any man unless you want to appreciate his shoes! How much was Ned having at Soma's age?
What if multiple endorsement come in?
An oil company job?
Investment in oil and gas?
Or any other business .
Don't use his present state to judge what he can be in life!
Simply, they are not meant for each other

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by JudasNaCarrot: 8:12pm On Apr 28, 2019
charliboy654:

Will u shut up there, how rich was this Need in his 20s or 30s, abi u think say to Hussle na to pick money for ground. You that's even talking how much u get for account.
I don't argue with teenagers like you.
When you get home ask your father what the power of money can do in a man's life.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 8:13pm On Apr 28, 2019
mvem:
...59 vs 18 isn't that paedophilia ...if na north now una go shout child marriage ..... Am not in support of anyone bashing her online but let's call a spade a spade...will you be proud to marry your 18 year old to a 59 year old ....Regina is a star with lot of potentials, the 59 year old man can't be the only best opportunity for her as a husband ....look at the long term, the money she will get used too and start looking outside....what about kids etc...its not just right

She wasn't forced.
Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by martinz23(m): 8:14pm On Apr 28, 2019
Rosarie:
No amount of money can buy happiness.
I will rather grow in grace with a young boo and KNOW WE have definitely made it by his grace than this thrash.
No companionship .
The man will be full of archaic ideas
You can't flow well cos you know are despensible.
You are lonely
How sex wan be sef.
You guys can not play like young couples.
You are careful not to step on toes.
So many no's for me.
Even the ned had a journey before he became a billionaire.
If he can then a young man can
Very impressed.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by kingcalipha(m): 8:14pm On Apr 28, 2019
I see a man rejected and intimidated by ladies when he had nothing taking his revenge.

6 Likes

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by sowilli: 8:15pm On Apr 28, 2019
tesppidd:
Some of these people are acting like pretty and famous Regina couldn't have married a rich millionare.

There are many of them out there who would kill to have her.

Instead she chose a 60 year old billionaire as wife no 5,

Because of what?

Private jet?

So a man must have a private jet or 100 billion to be called rich!

So if I am worth like 100 mil am not rich abi?

Na wa ooh.

Just can't believe there would be 1 soul supporting this child abuse of a greedy biitch that just happened.
they use the sentiments talk of getting on with broke guys. Getting on with broke guys is a choice.... getting on with an old rich man is a choice also, getting on with a young rich guy is a choice. I bet you know the last choice would have made more sense for this girl but many supporting her don’t wanna consider want to think like that choice exists.
Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 8:16pm On Apr 28, 2019
cococandy:
No need for sharing old dickk with depleted sperm bank when you can make your own money.

Honestly I don't understand.

She has the potential to make her own money.

I am sure Regina is not a poor lady on her own.

There are also countless young men who are not poor who will marry her.

Such a waste.

I would have thought Caroline was lesson enough.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by Westsida: 8:16pm On Apr 28, 2019
Rosarie:
No amount of money can buy happiness.
I will rather grow in grace with a young boo and KNOW WE have definitely made it by his grace than this thrash.
No companionship .
The man will be full of archaic ideas
You can't flow well cos you know are despensible.
You are lonely
How sex wan be sef.
You guys can not play like young couples.
You are careful not to step on toes.
So many no's for me.
Even the ned had a journey before he became a billionaire.
If he can then a young man can

E no go spoil for you!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 8:17pm On Apr 28, 2019
kingcalipha:
I see a man rejected and intimidated by ladies when he had nothing taking his revenge.

Revenge on whom?

His first wife who accepted him?

She is the only hurt party.

1 Like

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by kingcalipha(m): 8:19pm On Apr 28, 2019
Ladies
Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by Angelawhite(m): 8:20pm On Apr 28, 2019
AntiBrutus:

They are only bad mouthing her because they are angry.

All these small small fine broke boys are only good selfie companions, for breaking hymen, carrying water from the tap to your room door, doing assignment, transitional boyfriends...etc.

I do not know if her decision is good or bad, but it is far better than hanging leg for these small boys. Useless boys that will come online to curse women morning to night.

Dump them all grin

So Ugly girls too de get bad mouth

4 Likes

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by sowilli: 8:20pm On Apr 28, 2019
bukatyne:

She wasn't forced.
when married men decide to have sex with their maids. Sometimes the maids aren’t forced. How did you come to conclude she wasn’t forced, thought they denied it sometime ago. It’s obvious this girl is still a child. Given her background also, you will agree with me she knows little. If she was well travelled and exposed, I am not sure she would make this choice.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by loswhite(m): 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2019
bigiyaro:
first you make the money, then you aquire the power after that, you can buy all the pvssies. .
this is what drives the average Nigerian guy...lol pussies...We are finished as country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by sowilli: 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
I don't argue with teenagers like you.
When you get home ask your father what the power of money can do in a man's life.
answer the question of that man. It’s not about teenagers or adult. this is for America now what would you think about Nigeria

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by Firstandonly(m): 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
Most idiotic broke ass guys have taken up the responsibility of "yabbing" the man as old and ugly.

You are handsome and young yet your account balance is not up to 10k....what are you living for!
Make money and Miss world will fall over to be your girlfriend or even marry you.

Handsome man without money is equal to hell fire.....while ugly man loaded with wads of cash is equal to Paradise sosoi.

Money rules the world

I've not yab the man before but i have no respect for Nigerian politician they are all thief, them and yahoo boys no different.

1 Like

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 8:23pm On Apr 28, 2019
sowilli:
when married men decide to have sex with their maids. Sometimes the maids aren’t forced. How did you come to conclude she wasn’t forced, thought they denied it sometime ago. It’s obvious this girl is still a child. Given her background also, you will agree with me she knows little. If she was well travelled and exposed, I am not sure she would make this choice.

While I do not support this madness, I doubt she was forced to marry or sleep with him.

A maid is an employee and that element of fear of job loss is there and could be a deciding factor.

1 Like

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by Opexzy: 8:23pm On Apr 28, 2019
Sakamaje:

I'm telling you bro. There's one slay queen like that wey talk say she dey always get 'wet' when she dey around guy wey dey loaded, especially if you come get benz. She don already fall finish. She no care about looks. Guys need double their hustle and make good money while they are young rather than wasting time chasing girls like Regina Daniel wey no send them (where the Neds of this world dey ready to spoil dem).

Why are you talking like every guys are living because of ladies... Most of u guys comments points towards promiscuity... Ned is just a rich man with womanizing attitude.. There are other richer men that lives there life with just a woman... So please stop all this nonsensical comments.... Make money, make name and make integrity until then you won't make sense...

4 Likes

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by engrkaz(m): 8:23pm On Apr 28, 2019
Baba name should be Ned Nwobo and Madam’s name should be Regina Nwoko.. na joke o
Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by sowilli: 8:25pm On Apr 28, 2019
bukatyne:

Honestly I don't understand.

She has the potential to make her own money.

I am sure Regina is not a poor lady on her own.

There are also countless young men who are not poor who will marry her.

Such a waste.

I would have thought Caroline was lesson enough.
poverty is a state of the mind not in your material things. How she displays online shows her mindset. How many daughters of billionaires act like she does? Obviously, she wished she had a dad who can give her all of this things. You see why parenting is important for children. It’s a known fact that many young girls who don’t have father love tend to seek relationships with older men.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by makinson2865: 8:26pm On Apr 28, 2019
Pilgrim of "into the badlands "spotted in that second picture.....I'm joking ni o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How I Seduced My Dad And Lost My Virginity To Him- Primebaze Stories / (18+) Girl Having Se.x With Dog Shares Her Experience ...video Clip / Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.