Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) (133565 Views)

Carmen, DJ Arafat's Girlfriend And Children (Photos) / Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) / Video Of Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children, Regina Daniels Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 8:28pm On Apr 28, 2019
How does it feel to know that it's your money these women are after? like if it wasn't for the money, you will never get the chance.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by mvem(m): 8:28pm On Apr 28, 2019
bukatyne:

She wasn't forced.
....does it matter...do you think in all cases of paedophilia the underaged person were all forced

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by sowilli: 8:31pm On Apr 28, 2019
Opexzy:

Why are you talking like every guys are living because of ladies... Most of u guys comments points towards promiscuity... Ned is just a rich man with womanizing attitude.. There are other richer men that lives there life with just a woman... So please stop all this nonsensical comments.... Make money, make name and make integrity until then you won't make sense...
have you seen Ned with Dangote. Dangote, Otedola and many people who run verifiable businesses keep relationships as private as possible. Dangote is single but that’s not to say there is no woman somewhere he keeps compny with. This is more reason why billionaires like Ned need to be thoroughly investigated. In Nigeria, once you make money nobody actually verifies so you dont mislead others. This is the first time I am hearing about this man. There are many billionaires in Nigeria with modest character.
Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by YungMillionaire: 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2019
All over the world, Rich man = Alpha male. Any other equation is illegitimate in the long run. tongue
Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by jesmond3945: 8:46pm On Apr 28, 2019
Rosarie:
No amount of money can buy happiness.
I will rather grow in grace with a young boo and KNOW WE have definitely made it by his grace than this thrash.
No companionship .
The man will be full of archaic ideas
You can't flow well cos you know are despensible.
You are lonely
How sex wan be sef.
You guys can not play like young couples.
You are careful not to step on toes.
So many no's for me.
Even the ned had a journey before he became a billionaire.
If he can then a young man can
did you see the man's kids, does he look like someone with archaic ideas? Do you think you women care about playing? When you can always play in a private jet in singapore, lol

1 Like

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by cyrilamx(m): 8:46pm On Apr 28, 2019
Liliyann:
I wonder where Somadina her so called Ex is!
Lesson
Never take all these broke boys serious thereby missing the right one!
Love is nothing without money!
No matter how much people talk bad about her, she made the right decision!
Life is to be enjoyed!
Marriage means luxurious life, pampering and care!
An old rich man is far better than a broke young boy that doesn't know where his next meal will come from!!
Going by ur assertion alot of young ladies wont marry cos broke and young guys are more than the wealthy ...well I no get babe. once I get my load of cash...if any broke girl greet me I go ask am wetin she use am mean...�

3 Likes

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by ifex370(m): 8:47pm On Apr 28, 2019
Rosarie:
I will rather grow in grace with a young boo and KNOW WE have definitely made it by his grace than this thrash.
No companionship .
You are lonely
How sex wan be sef.
So many no's for me.

I thought I was losing my mind seeing other posts till I saw yours...

Its great cos not everybody in the world is as crazy as I thought

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 9:01pm On Apr 28, 2019
Regina have finally made this man popular. I think she have done her job that she was paid for. Very soon they will separate. ...

3 Likes

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by Westsida: 9:03pm On Apr 28, 2019
Dreew:

I'm different from most girls. Sometimes I think I have a problem.

Different like your not the fancy type?
Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by aariwa(m): 9:07pm On Apr 28, 2019
sowilli:
have you seen Ned with Dangote. Dangote, Otedola and many people who run verifiable businesses keep relationships as private as possible. Dangote is single but that’s not to say there is no woman somewhere he keeps compny with. This is more reason why billionaires like Ned need to be thoroughly investigated. In Nigeria, once you make money nobody actually verifies so you dont mislead others. This is the first time I am hearing about this man. There are many billionaires in Nigeria with modest character.
He was a distant relation to General Babangida's wife Maryam and he made billions from crude oil deals when the former was president along with Sunny Odogwu ad Co .That was more than 30 years ago

3 Likes

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 28, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
I don't argue with teenagers like you.
When you get home ask your father what the power of money can do in a man's life.
U are a very big fool, simple question u can answer, stupid fellow.
U think money fall from heaven, or u think people become billionaire overnight.
Am very sure u are a Yahoo boy, idiat.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 28, 2019
TO BE A MAN AND A NIGERIAN IS NOT SOMETHING YOU WISH ANY HUMAN..... Its a punishment from god of universe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 28, 2019
sowilli:
when married men decide to have sex with their maids. Sometimes the maids aren’t forced. How did you come to conclude she wasn’t forced, thought they denied it sometime ago. It’s obvious this girl is still a child. Given her background also, you will agree with me she knows little. If she was well travelled and exposed, I am not sure she would make this choice.
That's crap jor, this girl is actually 22 yrs old, she's in Benson idahosa university, she's an actress (even if na local film), what more exposure does she need, 90 percent of Nigeria girls don't even have the kind of exposure she has. Travel to northern Nigeria and she Young girls that are not expose u will know what am talking about.
She doesn't have any excuse, she just want the very big life style, private jet, very expensive cars etc. Something only a billionaire could provide.
I bet you there are thousands of rich Young Nigeria guys that will do anything to have her.
But she made her choice, the old billionaire.

1 Like

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 28, 2019
REGINA DANIELS AFTER CHECKING NEXT FOUR YEARS OF JUBRIL AL SUDANI.... Meme
Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 28, 2019
ezenwajosh:
TO BE A MAN AND A NIGERIAN IS NOT SOMETHING YOU WISH ANY HUMAN..... Its a punishment from god of universe
I dey tell you, no hope for guy man, unless ur papa get connections or Money.

1 Like

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by afroxyz: 9:31pm On Apr 28, 2019
Liliyann:
Lesson
Life is to be enjoyed!
An old rich man is far better than a broke young boy that doesn't know where his next meal will come from!!

another poor soul

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by AntiMCU: 9:37pm On Apr 28, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Dude must be a collector;

A collector of fine beautiful women.

All this talk of men can marry beautiful women at any age, it is for only rich men o.

If you are some morafucking broke-ass who spent all his youth doing alfa male on NL, na evening newspaper you go marry last last. Make una use each other as retirement benefit. No pretty young girl who feels she still has options will follow you just because you have a prick.

Nna je chuba ego!!!
The ratio of pretty girls to stinkingly rich men is quite high. While guys like Ned will always have their pick of pretty women, not all the pretty ones will be lucky to meet dudes like him. In as much your statement looks like truth, it doesn't change the fact that some 8/10's will still end up with broke/average dudes. The numbers say so, unless perhaps you're just joking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 28, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
I don't argue with teenagers like you.
When you get home ask your father what the power of money can do in a man's life.

But he has a point. It takes time to grow and accumulate wealth. This is why you find that most of the richest people in the world are in their 50s-70s.
Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 9:40pm On Apr 28, 2019
Rosarie:
No companionship .
You are lonely
How sex wan be sef.
So many no's for me.

I swear u nailed it, been t anyways, wat do i knw self

1 Like

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by Antichristus: 10:08pm On Apr 28, 2019
Corrosiveman:
SMALL GIRL WITH OLD god

I'M PRETTY SURE YOU MEAN SMALL GIRL WITH OLD DOG grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by MrayNgozi(f): 10:08pm On Apr 28, 2019
Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by HARDDON: 10:09pm On Apr 28, 2019
Liliyann:
Lesson
Life is to be enjoyed!
It's your type yahoo boys use for rituals! Continue...

3 Likes

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 10:20pm On Apr 28, 2019
He is a greedy mothefker what else is he looking for after all these pretty women?He still went ahead to marry a minor I dont envy him one bit.

1 Like

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by Halo22: 10:23pm On Apr 28, 2019
No matter how rich the man is, the truth of the matter remains that he is a naturally ugly man. Qoute me and get urself inside the lagoon.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:26pm On Apr 28, 2019
hmmmmm, he's tired of them so he had to add fresh blood.
Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by cococandy(f): 10:31pm On Apr 28, 2019
That’s why I strongly believe in equality. Invest in each other. Maximize your potential and spoil each other silly.

sowilli:
and possibly get married to a wonderful husband like yours and get spoilt the way you get spoilt grin. My son is waiting for your daughter cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by cococandy(f): 10:32pm On Apr 28, 2019
I guess marrying a billionaire is better than personal millions

bukatyne:

Honestly I don't understand.

She has the potential to make her own money.

I am sure Regina is not a poor lady on her own.

There are also countless young men who are not poor who will marry her.

Such a waste.

I would have thought Caroline was lesson enough.
Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 10:58pm On Apr 28, 2019
Corrosiveman:
SMALL GIRL WITH OLD god
Antichristus:

I'M PRETTY SURE YOU MEAN SMALL GIRL WITH OLD DOG grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Corrosiveman:
SMALL GIRL WITH OLD god

Or just as someone said yesterday, "Small girl with big demon" grin
Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 10:59pm On Apr 28, 2019
delishpot:

Are you minding them? That is why crime and ritual killing is on the rise in Naija. Chanting make money make money as if money doesn't require time to mature and multiply. They pick flimsy excuse to behave anyhow.

don't mind them

It's a statistical rarity to make excess money in a short period of time (legitimately )

these things are like perennial crops...

takes long to grow /mature but when it's time to reap, its for a long time

1 Like

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 11:02pm On Apr 28, 2019
ezenwajosh:

lmao

the prevalent mentality being promoted in Nigeria is contributing to that pain of being a man in NiggerArea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) by fykes(m): 11:05pm On Apr 28, 2019
Liliyann:
Lesson
Life is to be enjoyed!
This is the wackest thing I have read all day..you have seen Tue billionaire the old man has become, you have no clue the greatness that "broke " boy has in him.
But again...insight and foresight are but gifts and not all dare receive.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How I Seduced My Dad And Lost My Virginity To Him- Primebaze Stories / (18+) Girl Having Se.x With Dog Shares Her Experience ...video Clip / Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.