Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

What Have You Achieved Or Did You Achieved At 28 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Have You Achieved Or Did You Achieved At 28 (1532 Views)

“At 28, Single And Childless, Men Only Wants To Sleep With Me” – Lady Cries Out / Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine / What Have You Achieved Dating Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have You Achieved Or Did You Achieved At 28 by Divinely67: 6:23pm On Apr 28, 2019
Actually life isnt bed of roses especially living in a country like ours, some are lucky to have attained a great family support at thier youth level even beyond
Some arent and i fall into this category.
Well life isnt a competition but i always like to measure up my output not with my resources but with the standard i should attain.
Like someone i admire alot said always be competitive and take on new challenges and work hard..
So lets measure what he had or should had accomplished at 28.
Here is mine
Will be 28 by September
Will be done with nysc by then after sponsoring my self through uni
I stay alone(self con) sponsoring my bills
I support my family alot financially( training my siblings
Half a million is my highest current save fund

What have you or did you achieve at 28 ?

1 Like

Re: What Have You Achieved Or Did You Achieved At 28 by SUPERPACK: 6:52pm On Apr 28, 2019
Banging 500 women plus so far, hoping to reach 1000 when am 40.

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Achieved Or Did You Achieved At 28 by BlueAir: 6:55pm On Apr 28, 2019
So far so good.

Won't like to list tho. No achievement is an achievement to me

1 Like

Re: What Have You Achieved Or Did You Achieved At 28 by Lucifersticlala: 7:09pm On Apr 28, 2019
A 28 year old man counts 500k as his greatest achievement. shocked

OP, divide 500 by 28.

That is your IQ.

*spits angry

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Achieved Or Did You Achieved At 28 by Adasun(m): 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2019
wating for da men
Re: What Have You Achieved Or Did You Achieved At 28 by BlueAir: 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2019
Lucifersticlala:

OP, divide 500 by 28.

That is your IQ.

*spits angry
u just had to comment
Re: What Have You Achieved Or Did You Achieved At 28 by nuelsam: 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2019
Lucifersticlala:

OP, divide 500 by 28.

That is your IQ.

*spits angry
says lucifer that has no account to start with. grin
Lucifersticlala:

OP, divide 500 by 28.

That is your IQ.

*spits angry
says lucifer that has no account to start with.
Re: What Have You Achieved Or Did You Achieved At 28 by Divinely67: 7:57pm On Apr 28, 2019
BlueAir:
So far so good.

Won't like to list tho. No achievement is an achievement to me
it will be nice if you do list them regards
Re: What Have You Achieved Or Did You Achieved At 28 by Divinely67: 7:58pm On Apr 28, 2019
Lucifersticlala:

OP, divide 500 by 28.

That is your IQ.
*spits angry
That's my current savings aside everyday expenses nd emergency funds not my greatest achievements dou
Re: What Have You Achieved Or Did You Achieved At 28 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:07pm On Apr 28, 2019
Divinely67:
That's my current savings aside everyday expenses nd emergency funds not my greatest achievements dou
You even have time replying Lucifer.
He's a nonentity.

All the very best for the future Divine

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Have You Achieved Or Did You Achieved At 28 by BlueAir: 8:18pm On Apr 28, 2019
Divinely67:
it will be nice if you do list them regards
I'll pass. Thanks smiley
Re: What Have You Achieved Or Did You Achieved At 28 by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 28, 2019
let's wait for those that have reached 28 to come and tell us their own

1 Like

Re: What Have You Achieved Or Did You Achieved At 28 by Divinely67: 8:32pm On Apr 28, 2019
I think most guys would aviod the thread either because of not being proud of thier stats or cos they enjoy being private on thier archievments
Am not proud of mine anyway but i just posted these also to remind people like me what is still expected of us at 28
Ladies your also not left out kappish!
Re: What Have You Achieved Or Did You Achieved At 28 by Divinely67: 8:33pm On Apr 28, 2019
post=77936649:

You even have time replying Lucifer.
He's a nonentity.

All the very best for the future Divine
lol same here bro
Re: What Have You Achieved Or Did You Achieved At 28 by WilliamsChelster(m): 8:34pm On Apr 28, 2019
Divinely67:
Actually life isnt bed of roses especially living in a country like ours, some are lucky to have attained a great family support at thier youth level even beyond
Well life isnt a competition but i always like to measure up my output not with my resources but with the standard i should attain.
Like someone i admire alot said always be competitive and take on new challenges and work hard..No be who first get money dey get pass cool
Here is mine
Will be 28 by September

Everywhere go stew last last...Keep Believing and remember all that glitters no be gold
Re: What Have You Achieved Or Did You Achieved At 28 by rockyh(m): 9:45pm On Apr 28, 2019
Divinely67:
kudos to u, u av done a great job u are far off better than most of them here
Re: What Have You Achieved Or Did You Achieved At 28 by Offpoint: 10:42pm On Apr 28, 2019
Our time frame differs bro, there's no age limit for success or achievement, nor time frame set up for it either. you can achieve all at 20, you can achieve all 90.

Listing out whatever you achieve at particular time of your life in a public forum, it's intimidating. even though that might not have been your intentions.

Keep your achievements private and to yourself, I always hated when some pastors invited to your church would mount the pupil and start intimidating people with irrelevant stories and achievements.

Things like these are what contributed to most suicide committed by youths, you might not know.

The key is staying focus, determine and making every minute of your life useful and resourceful...

Let your achievements speaks for you, don't speak your achievements.

Anyone waiting or expecting me to achieve all at a particular age in life he/she are wasting their time.

We are born individually, into different family and backgrounds, our time in life differs, we face different challenges, we approach life differently..... life's not competition.

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Achieved Or Did You Achieved At 28 by proeast(m): 11:56pm On Apr 28, 2019
Divinely67:
Like someone i admire alot said always be competitive and take on new challenges and work hard..
Here is mine
Will be 28 by September

Hmnnn, by 28 I was done with NYSC, has become a landlord in the city (owns a land not a house), already a CEO...
Re: What Have You Achieved Or Did You Achieved At 28 by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 28, 2019
Divinely67:
Here is mine
Will be 28 by September

if you start competing with others at this point,na em be say you never ready for life yet.
Stay you and do You,be happy with what you have,life no be race
Re: What Have You Achieved Or Did You Achieved At 28 by Memberclub(m): 12:02am On Apr 29, 2019
Same as you. But I'm 24
Savings right is 1.3M. God help us all.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Achieved Or Did You Achieved At 28 by Divinely67: 7:02am On Apr 29, 2019
Offpoint:
Our time frame differs bro, there's no age limit for success or achievement, nor time frame set up for it either. you can achieve all at 20, you can achieve all 90.

Listing out whatever you achieve at particular time of your life in a public forum, it's intimidating. even though that might not have been your intentions.

Keep your achievements private and to yourself, I always hated when some pastors invited to your church would mount the pupil and start intimidating people with irrelevant stories and achievements.

Things like these are what contributed to most suicide committed by youths, you might not know.

The key is staying focus, determine and making every minute of your life useful and resourceful...

Let your achievements speaks for you, don't speak your achievements.
i feel am not doing enough
Wanted to know how much challenge i still need to summont but am you reply is the real truth here
Re: What Have You Achieved Or Did You Achieved At 28 by Divinely67: 7:02am On Apr 29, 2019
proeast:

Hmnnn, by 28 I was done with NYSC, has become a landlord in the city (owns a land not a house), already a CEO...
your doing great bro
Memberclub:
Same as you. But I'm 24
Savings right is 1.3M. God help us all.
you doing great
Re: What Have You Achieved Or Did You Achieved At 28 by Divinely67: 7:04am On Apr 29, 2019
Logobenz:
if you start competing with others at this point,na em be say you never ready for life yet.
Stay you and do You,be happy with what you have,life no be race
i dont compete and you must not comment
If you went through the post with a sane mind then you shouldn't have typed this
Re: What Have You Achieved Or Did You Achieved At 28 by Divinely67: 7:06am On Apr 29, 2019
rockyh:
kudos to u, u av done a great job u are far off better than most of them here
i feel like i havent done enough but tnx anyway
Re: What Have You Achieved Or Did You Achieved At 28 by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 29, 2019
Divinely67:
i dont compete and you must not comment
If you went through the post with a sane mind then you shouldn't have typed this
you said 28 year olds should list their achievements Right?
What for if not for comparison purposes?
And watch your tone cos I wasn't rude to You,I see no reason why you gotta be too.
Goodluck
Re: What Have You Achieved Or Did You Achieved At 28 by ednut1(m): 7:16am On Apr 29, 2019
You are here seeking validation or wetin. Abeg lay low
Re: What Have You Achieved Or Did You Achieved At 28 by Divinely67: 7:20am On Apr 29, 2019
Logobenz:
you said 28 year olds should list their achievements Right?
What for if not for comparison purposes?
And watch your tone cos I wasn't rude to You,I see no reason why you gotta be too.
Goodluck
what achievement?
Did u see any achievement made by me so far aside school
am clearly under the presure of being an under archiver more reasons i needed to know how far off am still at, secondly there is no reason of being proud because am aware someone will always be better, but am not happy with you trying to turn it to a challenge

3 Likes

Re: What Have You Achieved Or Did You Achieved At 28 by MichaelBukamzy(m): 7:21am On Apr 29, 2019
Are you really 28? are you sure? you don't talk like one.
Re: What Have You Achieved Or Did You Achieved At 28 by Offpoint: 7:27am On Apr 29, 2019
Divinely67:
i feel am not doing enough
Wanted to know how much challenge i still need to summont but am you reply is the real truth here
I understand you bro, it's good to do self assessment and if we didn't get where we had planned_ it's perfectly right to feel like we've not done our best.

Setting up a particular time or age we're supposed to be successful could do us more damage.

As long as you're still on the right track and still working towards your dreams... don't bother about age or time. Every success you make be proud of it and look forward to do more.
Re: What Have You Achieved Or Did You Achieved At 28 by Divinely67: 7:28am On Apr 29, 2019
MichaelBukamzy:
Are you really 28? are you sure? you didn't like one.
am 28 by september i didnt like one?
I dont understand bro
Re: What Have You Achieved Or Did You Achieved At 28 by Divinely67: 7:29am On Apr 29, 2019
Offpoint:

I understand you bro, it's good to do self assessment and if we didn't get where we had planned_ it's perfectly right to feel like we've not done our best.

Setting up a particular time or age we're supposed to be successful could do us more damage.

As long as you're still on the right track and still working towards your dreams... don't bother about age or time. Every success you make be proud of it and look forward to do more.

thanks bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb / Regina Daniel Is Looking Like An Angel Again, Hubby Comments On Her Photo / Daughter Catches Her Father Fucking The House Maid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.