Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Nigerian Activist, Edafe Okporo Celebrates One Year Anniversary With His Gay Par - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Activist, Edafe Okporo Celebrates One Year Anniversary With His Gay Par (1028 Views)

Dan Yomi Excited To Move In With His Gay Partner In UK / Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) / Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Activist, Edafe Okporo Celebrates One Year Anniversary With His Gay Par by Ayodele70: 6:25pm On Apr 28, 2019
Nigerian US based activist, Edafe Okporo, who called out actor Williams Uchemba few months ago, is celebrating one year anniversary with his gay partner.

Sharing lovely photos with his white lover, Nick, he wrote;

"One year of being together and we grow stronger every single day! I choose to do it over and over again with you. #loveislove #april2018"

More photos here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/04/nigerian-activist-edafe-okporo-celebrates-one-year-anniversary-with-his-gay-partner.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Activist, Edafe Okporo Celebrates One Year Anniversary With His Gay Par by Boyano: 6:28pm On Apr 28, 2019
Nonsense, though its his choice undecided
Re: Nigerian Activist, Edafe Okporo Celebrates One Year Anniversary With His Gay Par by ololade5597: 11:02pm On Apr 28, 2019
Boyano:
Nonsense, though its his choice undecided

So he choose to be discriminated...or prolly hated thought I was the only person that do that

(1) (Reply)

Ama fuvk Wack Rappers over and over again / When I Look Back / Fucking Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.