Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,068 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Rita Daniels Dances With Her Daughter, Regina & Son-in-law, Ned Nwoko (video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Daniels Dances With Her Daughter, Regina & Son-in-law, Ned Nwoko (video) (100728 Views)

Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday / Heavily Pregnant Regina Daniels Dances / Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Daniels Dances With Her Daughter, Regina & Son-in-law, Ned Nwoko (video) by Reelmii: 11:44pm On Apr 28, 2019
where is halima, nkechi blessing Sunday, caroline, toke makinwa, let them come and see the meaning of " small girl with big god" " na them dey rush her" no be to dey make noise for social media
Re: Rita Daniels Dances With Her Daughter, Regina & Son-in-law, Ned Nwoko (video) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 28, 2019
Dem use Regina Daniels swear for una? What value is she adding to nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Rita Daniels Dances With Her Daughter, Regina & Son-in-law, Ned Nwoko (video) by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 29, 2019
nijabazaar:

What happened to the Bleaching Oba with his younger wife
You are asking me? how am i suppose to know?

1 Like

Re: Rita Daniels Dances With Her Daughter, Regina & Son-in-law, Ned Nwoko (video) by sureguy078(m): 12:08am On Apr 29, 2019
kolafolabi:
She is 21years
Abeg hep me out
I'm confused

Re: Rita Daniels Dances With Her Daughter, Regina & Son-in-law, Ned Nwoko (video) by Jesusloveyou: 12:18am On Apr 29, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Lol mama must be like 10yrs younger than her son in law ( or even agemates) bwaaaaaaah
her mother is even small for pig nwoko to marry.
Rita Daniel is not even upto 45yrs
Re: Rita Daniels Dances With Her Daughter, Regina & Son-in-law, Ned Nwoko (video) by Nathdoug201: 12:27am On Apr 29, 2019
Onyekachi419:
This babe they try o
How she they take sleep for night with that old man
Me that like fresh guy
Na woo
Money can do alot of shits.
if you seeMoney you will sleep with monkey..
So just keep quite please
Re: Rita Daniels Dances With Her Daughter, Regina & Son-in-law, Ned Nwoko (video) by sarutobi: 12:30am On Apr 29, 2019
kadiri3:
IS ONLY MOTHER THAT THIS GIRL HAV? WERE IS HER FATHER I THOUTH HE'S AN ACTOR?

Most fathers will stay away from stuff like this. No matter the amount of money involved.

It is a disgrace.
Re: Rita Daniels Dances With Her Daughter, Regina & Son-in-law, Ned Nwoko (video) by Austineva(m): 1:52am On Apr 29, 2019
Onyekachi419:

Are they still together?
y not
Re: Rita Daniels Dances With Her Daughter, Regina & Son-in-law, Ned Nwoko (video) by Austineva(m): 1:58am On Apr 29, 2019
Onyekachi419:

Are they still together?
I like ur physique babe
Re: Rita Daniels Dances With Her Daughter, Regina & Son-in-law, Ned Nwoko (video) by CapitanS: 5:09am On Apr 29, 2019
Her life, her mum, her husband, her marriage, her choice, e no concern anybody
Re: Rita Daniels Dances With Her Daughter, Regina & Son-in-law, Ned Nwoko (video) by seborrhic: 5:10am On Apr 29, 2019
HomeOfMe:
You need to read what Wikipedia wrote about him. His wealth is not genuine. He's either a ritualist or a money launderer. No hating o. I'm not jealous of him. Not all that glitters is gold
There are by nature people she knows or the mother knows that maynot like either or both or they had misunderstanding in the past with,even within their own family,that thus won't wish her or the mum well,they are the ones that would be dropping negative secrets here and there.Unfortunately that is the nature of the set-up of some human minds.
I for eg,am just hearing of this ritual or money laundering rumor.Regina or the mum may also be hearing it for d first time.
Before you know it, someone else may drop another rumour about either to a blog,it gets published by the hungry bloggers around.Something she did in the past,not even known by mum,sayless husband,maybe in her carefree secondary school years,is told to another blogger,gets published again and so on and so forth.How many partners can bear such in a world where even normal marriages have their own serious challenges without the rumors and side comments.
My theory is this:she had built a false image around herself that poverty couldn't allow her and her mum to live.In desperation she desperately started hunting for the man that could make her live that life,most probably her mum or matchmaker saw d senator was interested.It happened and she having got the financial security they needed will not think twice before walking out,but not before milking as much millions and life security from him as she can.
I think that's the game,maybe wrong though.
Re: Rita Daniels Dances With Her Daughter, Regina & Son-in-law, Ned Nwoko (video) by joeking2222: 6:02am On Apr 29, 2019
Onyekachi419:
This babe they try o
Me that like fresh guy
Na woo
just dey there make PANT dey wear YOU.......Like say if given the opportunity, YOU no go do worse than this!!!!
Re: Rita Daniels Dances With Her Daughter, Regina & Son-in-law, Ned Nwoko (video) by Soulseeker01(m): 6:11am On Apr 29, 2019
[marrying early in igbo land does nt mean u shuld start f*cking a girl of 9-12years like the northers do, na Iberiberizem dey worry yuquote author=wifeesnatcher post=77939345]If you'd watched Igbo films and relate with these online defenders then you will realized Regina Daniel is just a victim of being popular. It's a norm in Igbo land as far as money is concern

Igbo only forbid North to marry early but it's a normal thing in their land. Talking about hypocrisy of the highest order[/quote]
Re: Rita Daniels Dances With Her Daughter, Regina & Son-in-law, Ned Nwoko (video) by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 29, 2019
Regina Daniels marries Chinedu Nwoko grin grin
Re: Rita Daniels Dances With Her Daughter, Regina & Son-in-law, Ned Nwoko (video) by nnamanirr: 7:16am On Apr 29, 2019
Onyekachi419:

Be direct please.
the picture in ur profile
Re: Rita Daniels Dances With Her Daughter, Regina & Son-in-law, Ned Nwoko (video) by Princeofasia: 7:16am On Apr 29, 2019
this man is fucking her and her mama. argue with your choir master
Re: Rita Daniels Dances With Her Daughter, Regina & Son-in-law, Ned Nwoko (video) by Maket: 7:20am On Apr 29, 2019
AntiBrutus:
What next?

Regina Daniels brother takes a picture with bis BIL? Blablabla!

Lol, but that man pass just son in-law o

That is disrespectful.
Na Advanced son in-law be that.

Na that type them dey hail "ogo!!"

Ned will called his mother in-law his DAUGHTER IN-LAW
Re: Rita Daniels Dances With Her Daughter, Regina & Son-in-law, Ned Nwoko (video) by TourismMan(m): 7:38am On Apr 29, 2019
Onyekachi419:
This babe they try o
Me that like fresh guy
Na woo

See this one. If Regina lose guard with that man just for one second, you know how many women go DM am including yourself among the first 5? SMH
Re: Rita Daniels Dances With Her Daughter, Regina & Son-in-law, Ned Nwoko (video) by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 29, 2019
Very wise mum and daughter
Re: Rita Daniels Dances With Her Daughter, Regina & Son-in-law, Ned Nwoko (video) by Ugosample(m): 8:43am On Apr 29, 2019
Goridoe:
Can you stop reffering to her as Reginal Daniels !!
Craze dey worry una Ni?? angry

that is still.her name na

has she changed it?
Re: Rita Daniels Dances With Her Daughter, Regina & Son-in-law, Ned Nwoko (video) by noble2faith(m): 9:25am On Apr 29, 2019
crackhouse:
The same mother that join Regina and Somadina. Money is indeed powerful. Somadina watching this dance right now

Guy! Forget that thing! Dem go don settle that guy with huge amount of money!
Re: Rita Daniels Dances With Her Daughter, Regina & Son-in-law, Ned Nwoko (video) by Onyekachi419(f): 10:00am On Apr 29, 2019
nnamanirr:
the picture in ur profile
do you have any problems with it.
Re: Rita Daniels Dances With Her Daughter, Regina & Son-in-law, Ned Nwoko (video) by Onyekachi419(f): 10:04am On Apr 29, 2019
Nathdoug201:
if you seeMoney you will sleep with monkey..
So just keep quite please
so you can Bleep a monkey wow
Re: Rita Daniels Dances With Her Daughter, Regina & Son-in-law, Ned Nwoko (video) by cybriz82(m): 10:08am On Apr 29, 2019
sankky:
Regina Daniels and Mother this...Regina Daniels and mother that...
Shey, this girl no get papa? Abi na b*stard pikin im be?

Same question i been dey try to ask since last 3yrs..but my phone dey always tell me to keep quite n mind my bizness ooo...
Re: Rita Daniels Dances With Her Daughter, Regina & Son-in-law, Ned Nwoko (video) by Onyekachi419(f): 10:08am On Apr 29, 2019
joeking2222:

just dey there make PANT dey wear YOU.......Like say if given the opportunity, YOU no go do worse than this!!!!
am not a terrible person please
Re: Rita Daniels Dances With Her Daughter, Regina & Son-in-law, Ned Nwoko (video) by Elliot2(m): 2:49pm On Apr 29, 2019
BornagainThief:
Is like they value money more than anything in the east undecided
We have seen those who don't love money doing all their best not to like it: from mining skulls for rituals in the sw,militancy and kidnapping in the ss, and use of terrorism and kidnapping in the north. Thank you.
Re: Rita Daniels Dances With Her Daughter, Regina & Son-in-law, Ned Nwoko (video) by nnamanirr: 3:53pm On Apr 29, 2019
Onyekachi419:
do you have any problems with it.
yes... I nid to suck those boobs if actually u are the one shocked
Re: Rita Daniels Dances With Her Daughter, Regina & Son-in-law, Ned Nwoko (video) by Onyekachi419(f): 3:57pm On Apr 29, 2019
nnamanirr:
yes... I nid to suck those boobs if actually u are the one shocked
People and there own mind set.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mohbad Buried In Ikorodu (Video) / Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) / Mike Godson And An Actress In Unclad Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.