Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,568 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Spotted In Abu Dhabi. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Spotted In Abu Dhabi. (6231 Views)

"Chei Why I Marry Dis Girl" Funny Church Banner Spotted In Port-Harcourt / Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) / Prophetess Mary Olujuwon Olubori's Husband Grabs Her Boobs Even After 6 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Spotted In Abu Dhabi. by Khaleell001(m): 11:31pm On Apr 28, 2019
jesmond3945:
what do you think is the hadith? Is it not the life of mohammed the authour of the quaran. Why do defend what is indefensible. Why did he stone the woman if he doesn't believe that adulteres should be stoned and where did he get his inspiration from?

oga, this not what you said na?

You said the Qur'aan was copied from the bible NOT hadeeth.

Abi I lie?
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Spotted In Abu Dhabi. by Khaleell001(m): 11:31pm On Apr 28, 2019
jesmond3945:
is hadith not a holy book?
read my last response.
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Spotted In Abu Dhabi. by jesmond3945: 11:46pm On Apr 28, 2019
Khaleell001:

Hadeeth is not a book in the first place.
Hadeeth is basically defined as the sayings, deeds and tacit approval of the prophet.
But the Qur'aan calls itself a book from God.
So, you can see the difference.

But this is not the real issue.
You made a claim;which I want you to prove, but as usual you are running from pillar to post.
grin
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Spotted In Abu Dhabi. by jesmond3945: 11:47pm On Apr 28, 2019
Khaleell001:

Hadeeth is not a book in the first place.
Hadeeth is basically defined as the sayings, deeds and tacit approval of the prophet.
But the Qur'aan calls itself a book from God.
So, you can see the difference.

But this is not the real issue.
You made a claim;which I want you to prove, but as usual you are running from pillar to post.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Book-Hadith-Sayings-Prophet-Muhammad/dp/1904510175
I am enjoying your taqqiya
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Spotted In Abu Dhabi. by Khaleell001(m): 11:52pm On Apr 28, 2019
jesmond3945:
i have you given you all the verses you need.
If I call you a liar I will not be unjust.

You made a claim ,but you can't prove it only to be running from pillar to post.

Qur'aan was copied from the bible yet, couldn't provide a proof to buttress his shoddy claims.

I will tell you one thing you don't know, we believe in the injeel (the gospel) of Jesus Christ not the bible completely as a book, but there are some passages in the Bible that conciliates with some Qur'aanic passages to show you that the message from the prophets of old times have been consistent up to Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him).

There are ways to prove that the Qur'aan was not copied from the bible.And this is a different topic on its own.
We may well ask the year of compilation to the year of publication and all that follow.

The prophet only met two christians in his life who are Georges who he met when he followed his uncle Abu Talib to Syria for a trade when he was just 12 years old according to historical account and the meeting was a brief interchange of questions and answers.
He also meet Waraqah bin Nufail(a Christain scholar) I khadijah's relative, the prophets wife when he became a prophet.
And there's no proof anywhere (quote me) that Waraqah was having a copy of the bible Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) could copy from.

Moreover, he,Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) was an "ummiy" unlettered that is, he could not read or write lest talkers of vanities like you would accuse him of copying from some ancient books before him to buttress his Prophethood.
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Spotted In Abu Dhabi. by Khaleell001(m): 11:54pm On Apr 28, 2019
jesmond3945:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Book-Hadith-Sayings-Prophet-Muhammad/dp/1904510175
I am enjoying your taqqiya

Is it only taqiyyah? what about taekwando?

You are a liar!
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Spotted In Abu Dhabi. by jesmond3945: 1:10am On Apr 29, 2019
Khaleell001:

You are a liar!
hahaha if hadith is not a book why is amazon selling it?
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Spotted In Abu Dhabi. by jesmond3945: 1:12am On Apr 29, 2019
Khaleell001:

You made a claim ,but you can't prove it only to be running from pillar to post.

Qur'aan was copied from the bible yet, couldn't provide a proof to buttress his shoddy claims.

I will tell you one thing you don't know, we believe in the injeel (the gospel) of Jesus Christ not the bible completely as a book, but there are some passages in the Bible that conciliates with some Qur'aanic passages to show you that the message from the prophets of old times have been consistent up to Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him).

There are ways to prove that the Qur'aan was not copied from the bible.And this is a different topic on its own.
We may well ask the year of compilation to the year of publication and all that follow.

The prophet only met two christians in his life who are Georges who he met when he followed his uncle Abu Talib to Syria for a trade when he was just 12 years old according to historical account and the meeting was a brief interchange of questions and answers.
He also meet Waraqah bin Nufail(a Christain scholar) I khadijah's relative, the prophets wife when he became a prophet.
And there's no proof anywhere (quote me) that Waraqah was having a copy of the bible Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) could copy from.

Moreover, he,Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) was an "ummiy" unlettered that is, he could not read or write lest talkers of vanities like you would accuse him of copying from some ancient books before him to buttress his Prophethood.
mohamned copied the bible full stop. I told you about pork you refuted that one, should i tell you about alcholol or should i tell you about cutting of limbs. You are just brainwashed thats all.
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Spotted In Abu Dhabi. by jesmond3945: 1:23am On Apr 29, 2019
Khaleell001:

I can see you are fully brainwashed that you would do everything within your power to defend your prophet's blatant copy of the torah and the gospel. So you acknowledge that mohammed met christians and also that there coincidences with the quaran and bible. Can something be a coincidence when many rules and norms were plagiarized?
[Koran 2:117] The Originator of the heavens and the earth! When He decreeth a thing, He saith unto it only: Be! and it is.

Taken from [Psalm 33: 6&9]

The heavens were made by the word of the LORD and all the stars by the breath of his mouth. . . He spoke, and it came into being. He gave the order, and there it stood.

2. [Koran 2:245] Who is he that will lend to Allah a goodly loan so that He may multiply it to him many times? And it is Allah that decreases or increases (your provisions), and unto Him you shall return.

Taken from [Proverbs 19:17]

Whoever has pity on the poor lends to the LORD, and he will repay him for his good deed.

3. [Koran 3:18] There is no god but He: That is the witness of Allah, His angels, and those endued with knowledge, standing firm on justice. There is no god but He, the Exalted in Power, the Wise.

Taken from [Psalm 86: 8-9]

No god is like you, O Lord. No one can do what you do. All the nations that you have made will bow in your presence, O Lord. They will honor you.

4. [Koran 17:12] And We have made the night and day two signs, and We erased the sign of the night and made the sign of the day visible that you may seek bounty from your Lord and may know the number of years and the account [of time]. And everything We have set out in detail.

Taken from [Genesis 1:14]

And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years.

5. [Quran 7:199] You shall resort to pardon, advocate tolerance, and disregard the ignorant & [Quran 24:22] And let not those of you who possess grace and abundance swear against giving to the near of kin and the poor and those who have fled in Allah’s way, and they should pardon and turn away. Do you not love that Allah should forgive you? And Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

Taken from [Ephesians 4:31-32]

Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ’s sake hath forgiven you.

You are just brainwashed and cannot do even simple research to find out the truth. did you even go to school at all?
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Spotted In Abu Dhabi. by jesmond3945: 1:25am On Apr 29, 2019
Khaleell001:

of course your lie would take you to the hottest part of hell
[Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 93, Number 559] Narrated ‘Abdullah bin ‘Umar:
I heard Allah’s Apostle while he was standing on the pulpit, saying, “The remaining period of your stay (on the earth) in comparison to the nations before you, is like the period between the ‘Asr prayer and sunset. The people of the Torah were given the Torah and they acted upon it till midday, and then they were worn out and were given for their labor, one Qirat each. Then the people of the Gospel were given the Gospel and they acted upon it till the time of the ‘Asr prayer, and then they were worn out and were given (for their labor), one Qirat each. Then you people were given the Quran and you acted upon it till sunset and so you were given two Qirats each (double the reward of the previous nations).” Then the people of the Torah said, ‘O our Lord! These people have done a little labor (much less than we) but have taken a greater reward.’ Allah said, ‘Have I withheld anything from your reward?’ They said, ‘No.’ Then Allah said, ‘That is My Favor which I bestow on whom I wish.'”

Taken from [Matthew 20:1-16]

“For the kingdom of heaven is like a landowner who went out early in the morning to hire men to work in his vineyard. He agreed to pay them a denarius for the day and sent them into his vineyard. About the third hour he went out and saw others standing in the marketplace doing nothing. He told them, ‘You also go and work in my vineyard, and I will pay you whatever is right.’ So they went. He went out again about the sixth hour and the ninth hour and did the same thing. About the eleventh hour he went out and found still others standing around. He asked them, ‘Why have you been standing here all day long doing nothing?’ ‘Because no one has hired us,’ they answered. He said to them, ‘You also go and work in my vineyard.’ When evening came, the owner of the vineyard said to his foreman, ‘Call the workers and pay them their wages, beginning with the last ones hired and going on to the first.’ The workers who were hired about the eleventh hour came and each received a denarius. So when those came who were hired first, they expected to receive more. But each one of them also received a denarius. When they received it, they began to grumble against the landowner. ‘These men who were hired last worked only one hour,’ they said, ‘and you have made them equal to us who have borne the burden of the work and the heat of the day.’ But he answered one of them, ‘Friend, I am not being unfair to you. Didn’t you agree to work for a denarius? Take your pay and go. I want to give the man who was hired last the same as I gave you. Don’t I have the right to do what I want with my own money? Or are you envious because I am generous?’ So the last will be first, and the first will be last.”

2. [Hadith Qudsi 18] On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said: Allah (mighty and sublime be He) will say on the Day of Resurrection:

O son of Adam, I fell ill and you visited Me not. He will say: O Lord, and how should I visit You when You are the Lord of the worlds? He will say: Did you not know that My servant So-and-so had fallen ill and you visited him not? Did you not know that had you visited him you would have found Me with him? O son of Adam, I asked you for food and you fed Me not. He will say: O Lord, and how should I feed You when You are the Lord of the worlds? He will say: Did you not know that My servant So-and-so asked you for food and you fed him not? Did you notknow that had you fed him you would surely have found that (the reward for doing so) with Me? O son of Adam, I asked you to give Me to drink and you gave Me not to drink. He will say: O Lord, how should I give You to drink when You are the Lord of the worlds? He will say: My servant So-and-so asked you to give him to drink and you gave him not to drink. Had you given him to drink you would have surely found that with Me.

Taken from [Matthew 25:31-46]

“When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his throne in heavenly glory. All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left. Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by MY FATHER; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’ Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’ The King will reply, ‘I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.’ Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’ They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’ He will reply, ‘I tell you the truth, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’ Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

3. [Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 28, Number 3883] Narrated AbudDarda’: I heard the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) say: If any of you is suffering from anything or his brother is suffering, he should say: Our Lord is Allah Who is in the heaven, holy is Thy name, Thy command reigns supreme in the heaven and the earth, as Thy mercy in the heaven, make Thy mercy in the earth; forgive us our sins, and our errors; Thou art the Lord of good men; send down mercy from Thy mercy, and remedy, and remedy from Thy remedy on this pain so that it is healed up.

Taken from [Matthew 6:9-13]

After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

4. [Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 84, Number 63] Narrated ‘Abdullah: As if I am looking at the Prophet while he was speaking about one of the prophets whose people have beaten and wounded him, and he was wiping the blood off his face and saying, “O Lord! Forgive my people as they do not know.”

Taken from [Luke 23:33]

Then Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.” And they divided up His garments by casting lots.

5. [Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 93, Number 589] Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, “ALLAH SAID, ‘I have prepared for My righteous slaves (such excellent things) as no eye has ever seen, nor an ear has ever heard nor a human heart can ever think of.’”

Taken from [1 Corinthians 2:9]

However, as it is written: “No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him.”

KORANIC VERSES THAT ARE COPIED FROM PSEUDO-GOSPELS AND STORIES OF THE PEOPLE:

1. JESUS CREATED BIRD OUT OF CLAY

[Quran 3:49] And (make him) a messenger to the Children of Israel (saying): I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, that I determine for you out of clay the form of a bird, then I breathe into it and it becomes a bird with Allah’s permission, and I heal the blind and the leprous, and bring the dead to life with Allah’s permission; and I inform you of what you should eat and what you should store in your houses. Surely there is a sign in this for you, if you are believers.

Taken from Apocrypha, [The Infancy Gospel of Thomas chapter 1]

. . . Then he took from the bank of the stream some soft clay and formed out of it twelve sparrows; and there were other boys playing with him. But a certain Jew seeing the things which he was doing, namely, his forming clay into the figures of sparrows on the Sabbath day, went presently away and told his father Joseph, Behold, your boy is playing by the river side, and has taken clay and formed it into twelve sparrows, and profanes the Sabbath. Then Joseph came to the place where he was, and when he saw him, called to him, and said, Why do you that which is not lawful to do on the Sabbath day? Then Jesus clapping together the palms of his hands, called to the sparrows, and said to them: Go, fly away; and while you live remember me. . .

2. JESUS TALKS IN THE CRADLE

[Quran 19:28-34] “O sister of Aaron! Thy father was not a wicked man nor was thy mother a harlot. Then she pointed to him. They said: How can we talk to one who is a child in the cradle? He said: “I am indeed a servant of Allah. He has given me the Book and has made me a prophet. And has made me blessed wheresoever I may be, and has enjoined upon me prayer and almsgiving so long as I remain alive, And (has made me) dutiful toward her who bore me, and hath not made me arrogant, unblest. Peace on me the day I was born, and the day I die, and the day I shall be raised alive! Such was Jesus, son of Mary: (this is) a statement of the truth concerning which they doubt.

Taken from Apocrypha [Gospels of the Infancy of Jesus]

… Jesus spake when he was in the cradle, and said to his mother: “Mary, I am Jesus the Son of God, the Word, which thou didst bring forth according to the declaration of the angel Gabriel, and My Father hath sent me for the salvation of the world.”

3. JESUS TALKS IN THE CRADLE AND MADE BIRD OUT Of CLAY

[Koran 5:110] When Allah will say: O Jesus, son of Mary, remember My favour to thee and to thy mother, when I strengthened thee with the Holy Spirit; thou spokest to people in the cradle and in old age, and when I taught thee the Book and the Wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel, and when thou didst determine out of clay a thing like the form of a bird by My permission, then thou didst breathe into it and it became a bird by My permission; and thou didst heal the blind and the leprous by My permission; and when thou didst raise the dead by My permission; and when I withheld the Children of Israel from thee when thou camest to them with clear arguments — but those of them who disbelieved said: This is nothing but clear enchantment.

THE STORY HOW MUHAMMAD RECEIVED THIS INFORMATION: [A. Guillaume, The Life Of Muhammad: A Translation Of Ishaq’s Sirat Rasul Allah, 1998, Oxford University Press: Karachi (Pakistan), p 271-272]

“The names of the fourteen principal men among the sixty riders were: `Abdul-Masih the `Aqib, al-Ayham the Sayyid; Abu Haritha b. `Alqama brother of B. Bakr b. Wa`il; Aus; al-Harith; Zayd; Qays; Yazid; Nubayh; Khuwaylid; `Amr; Khalid; `Abdullah; Johannes; of these the first three named above spoke to the Apostle. They were Christians according to the Byzantine rite, though they differed among themselves in some points, saying He is God; and He is the son of God; and He is the third person of the Trinity, which is the doctrine of Christianity. They argue that he is God because he used to raise the dead, and heal the sick, and declare the unseen; and make clay birds and then breathe into them so that they flew away; and all this was by the command of God Almighty, ‘We will make him a sign to men.’ They argue that he is the son of God in that they say he had no known father; and he spoke in the cradle and this is something that no child of Adam has ever done. They argue that he is the third of the three in that God says: We have done, We have commanded, We have created and We have decreed, and they say, If He were one he would have said I have done, I have created, and soon, but He is He and Jesus and Mary. Concerning all these assertions the Qur’an came down.”

The above Haddith is also the source of verses (5:116 & 4:171]) which tells about the wrong Trinity;

4. [Koran 5:116] And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, “O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, ‘TAKE ME AND MY MOTHER AS DEITIES BESIDES ALLAH ?'” He will say, “Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen.

5. [Koran 4:171] “O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of God aught but the truth. CHRIST JESUS the son of MARY was (no more than) an apostle of God, and His Word, which He bestowed on MARY, and a SPIRIT proceeding from Him: so believe in God and His apostles. Say not “TRINITY”: desist: it will be better for you: for God is one God: Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is God as a Disposer of affairs.”
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Spotted In Abu Dhabi. by jesmond3945: 1:29am On Apr 29, 2019
Finally get some education you need it and ask questions, don't be following dogma as a goat. Have a nice week.
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Spotted In Abu Dhabi. by jesmond3945: 1:35am On Apr 29, 2019
Khaleell001:

You are a liar!
I have videos, if the texts are incomprehensible for you.
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Spotted In Abu Dhabi. by Khaleell001(m): 6:51am On Apr 29, 2019
jesmond3945:

of course your lie would take you to the hottest part of hell
[Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 93, Number 559] Narrated ‘Abdullah bin ‘Umar:
I heard Allah’s Apostle while he was standing on the pulpit, saying, “The remaining period of your stay (on the earth) in comparison to the nations before you, is like the period between the ‘Asr prayer and sunset. The people of the Torah were given the Torah and they acted upon it till midday, and then they were worn out and were given for their labor, one Qirat each. Then the people of the Gospel were given the Gospel and they acted upon it till the time of the ‘Asr prayer, and then they were worn out and were given (for their labor), one Qirat each. Then you people were given the Quran and you acted upon it till sunset and so you were given two Qirats each (double the reward of the previous nations).” Then the people of the Torah said, ‘O our Lord! These people have done a little labor (much less than we) but have taken a greater reward.’ Allah said, ‘Have I withheld anything from your reward?’ They said, ‘No.’ Then Allah said, ‘That is My Favor which I bestow on whom I wish.'”

Taken from [Matthew 20:1-16]

“For the kingdom of heaven is like a landowner who went out early in the morning to hire men to work in his vineyard. He agreed to pay them a denarius for the day and sent them into his vineyard. About the third hour he went out and saw others standing in the marketplace doing nothing. He told them, ‘You also go and work in my vineyard, and I will pay you whatever is right.’ So they went. He went out again about the sixth hour and the ninth hour and did the same thing. About the eleventh hour he went out and found still others standing around. He asked them, ‘Why have you been standing here all day long doing nothing?’ ‘Because no one has hired us,’ they answered. He said to them, ‘You also go and work in my vineyard.’ When evening came, the owner of the vineyard said to his foreman, ‘Call the workers and pay them their wages, beginning with the last ones hired and going on to the first.’ The workers who were hired about the eleventh hour came and each received a denarius. So when those came who were hired first, they expected to receive more. But each one of them also received a denarius. When they received it, they began to grumble against the landowner. ‘These men who were hired last worked only one hour,’ they said, ‘and you have made them equal to us who have borne the burden of the work and the heat of the day.’ But he answered one of them, ‘Friend, I am not being unfair to you. Didn’t you agree to work for a denarius? Take your pay and go. I want to give the man who was hired last the same as I gave you. Don’t I have the right to do what I want with my own money? Or are you envious because I am generous?’ So the last will be first, and the first will be last.”

2. [Hadith Qudsi 18] On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said: Allah (mighty and sublime be He) will say on the Day of Resurrection:

O son of Adam, I fell ill and you visited Me not. He will say: O Lord, and how should I visit You when You are the Lord of the worlds? He will say: Did you not know that My servant So-and-so had fallen ill and you visited him not? Did you not know that had you visited him you would have found Me with him? O son of Adam, I asked you for food and you fed Me not. He will say: O Lord, and how should I feed You when You are the Lord of the worlds? He will say: Did you not know that My servant So-and-so asked you for food and you fed him not? Did you notknow that had you fed him you would surely have found that (the reward for doing so) with Me? O son of Adam, I asked you to give Me to drink and you gave Me not to drink. He will say: O Lord, how should I give You to drink when You are the Lord of the worlds? He will say: My servant So-and-so asked you to give him to drink and you gave him not to drink. Had you given him to drink you would have surely found that with Me.

Taken from [Matthew 25:31-46]

“When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his throne in heavenly glory. All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left. Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by MY FATHER; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’ Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’ The King will reply, ‘I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.’ Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’ They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’ He will reply, ‘I tell you the truth, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’ Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

3. [Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 28, Number 3883] Narrated AbudDarda’: I heard the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) say: If any of you is suffering from anything or his brother is suffering, he should say: Our Lord is Allah Who is in the heaven, holy is Thy name, Thy command reigns supreme in the heaven and the earth, as Thy mercy in the heaven, make Thy mercy in the earth; forgive us our sins, and our errors; Thou art the Lord of good men; send down mercy from Thy mercy, and remedy, and remedy from Thy remedy on this pain so that it is healed up.

Taken from [Matthew 6:9-13]

After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

4. [Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 84, Number 63] Narrated ‘Abdullah: As if I am looking at the Prophet while he was speaking about one of the prophets whose people have beaten and wounded him, and he was wiping the blood off his face and saying, “O Lord! Forgive my people as they do not know.”

Taken from [Luke 23:33]

Then Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.” And they divided up His garments by casting lots.

5. [Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 93, Number 589] Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, “ALLAH SAID, ‘I have prepared for My righteous slaves (such excellent things) as no eye has ever seen, nor an ear has ever heard nor a human heart can ever think of.’”

Taken from [1 Corinthians 2:9]

However, as it is written: “No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him.”

KORANIC VERSES THAT ARE COPIED FROM PSEUDO-GOSPELS AND STORIES OF THE PEOPLE:

1. JESUS CREATED BIRD OUT OF CLAY

[Quran 3:49] And (make him) a messenger to the Children of Israel (saying): I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, that I determine for you out of clay the form of a bird, then I breathe into it and it becomes a bird with Allah’s permission, and I heal the blind and the leprous, and bring the dead to life with Allah’s permission; and I inform you of what you should eat and what you should store in your houses. Surely there is a sign in this for you, if you are believers.

Taken from Apocrypha, [The Infancy Gospel of Thomas chapter 1]

. . . Then he took from the bank of the stream some soft clay and formed out of it twelve sparrows; and there were other boys playing with him. But a certain Jew seeing the things which he was doing, namely, his forming clay into the figures of sparrows on the Sabbath day, went presently away and told his father Joseph, Behold, your boy is playing by the river side, and has taken clay and formed it into twelve sparrows, and profanes the Sabbath. Then Joseph came to the place where he was, and when he saw him, called to him, and said, Why do you that which is not lawful to do on the Sabbath day? Then Jesus clapping together the palms of his hands, called to the sparrows, and said to them: Go, fly away; and while you live remember me. . .

2. JESUS TALKS IN THE CRADLE

[Quran 19:28-34] “O sister of Aaron! Thy father was not a wicked man nor was thy mother a harlot. Then she pointed to him. They said: How can we talk to one who is a child in the cradle? He said: “I am indeed a servant of Allah. He has given me the Book and has made me a prophet. And has made me blessed wheresoever I may be, and has enjoined upon me prayer and almsgiving so long as I remain alive, And (has made me) dutiful toward her who bore me, and hath not made me arrogant, unblest. Peace on me the day I was born, and the day I die, and the day I shall be raised alive! Such was Jesus, son of Mary: (this is) a statement of the truth concerning which they doubt.

Taken from Apocrypha [Gospels of the Infancy of Jesus]

… Jesus spake when he was in the cradle, and said to his mother: “Mary, I am Jesus the Son of God, the Word, which thou didst bring forth according to the declaration of the angel Gabriel, and My Father hath sent me for the salvation of the world.”

3. JESUS TALKS IN THE CRADLE AND MADE BIRD OUT Of CLAY

[Koran 5:110] When Allah will say: O Jesus, son of Mary, remember My favour to thee and to thy mother, when I strengthened thee with the Holy Spirit; thou spokest to people in the cradle and in old age, and when I taught thee the Book and the Wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel, and when thou didst determine out of clay a thing like the form of a bird by My permission, then thou didst breathe into it and it became a bird by My permission; and thou didst heal the blind and the leprous by My permission; and when thou didst raise the dead by My permission; and when I withheld the Children of Israel from thee when thou camest to them with clear arguments — but those of them who disbelieved said: This is nothing but clear enchantment.

THE STORY HOW MUHAMMAD RECEIVED THIS INFORMATION: [A. Guillaume, The Life Of Muhammad: A Translation Of Ishaq’s Sirat Rasul Allah, 1998, Oxford University Press: Karachi (Pakistan), p 271-272]

“The names of the fourteen principal men among the sixty riders were: `Abdul-Masih the `Aqib, al-Ayham the Sayyid; Abu Haritha b. `Alqama brother of B. Bakr b. Wa`il; Aus; al-Harith; Zayd; Qays; Yazid; Nubayh; Khuwaylid; `Amr; Khalid; `Abdullah; Johannes; of these the first three named above spoke to the Apostle. They were Christians according to the Byzantine rite, though they differed among themselves in some points, saying He is God; and He is the son of God; and He is the third person of the Trinity, which is the doctrine of Christianity. They argue that he is God because he used to raise the dead, and heal the sick, and declare the unseen; and make clay birds and then breathe into them so that they flew away; and all this was by the command of God Almighty, ‘We will make him a sign to men.’ They argue that he is the son of God in that they say he had no known father; and he spoke in the cradle and this is something that no child of Adam has ever done. They argue that he is the third of the three in that God says: We have done, We have commanded, We have created and We have decreed, and they say, If He were one he would have said I have done, I have created, and soon, but He is He and Jesus and Mary. Concerning all these assertions the Qur’an came down.”

The above Haddith is also the source of verses (5:116 & 4:171]) which tells about the wrong Trinity;

4. [Koran 5:116] And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, “O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, ‘TAKE ME AND MY MOTHER AS DEITIES BESIDES ALLAH ?'” He will say, “Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen.

5. [Koran 4:171] “O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of God aught but the truth. CHRIST JESUS the son of MARY was (no more than) an apostle of God, and His Word, which He bestowed on MARY, and a SPIRIT proceeding from Him: so believe in God and His apostles. Say not “TRINITY”: desist: it will be better for you: for God is one God: Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is God as a Disposer of affairs.”

I think you are suffering from chronic grand delusion.

You have not answered my question.

If you were to stand in front of a judge will you be able to prove this that the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) copied the Bible?

And stop that trick of trying to cover up your lies with more lies when you know you can't defend what you claimed initially.

You gave example of pork and stoning I agreed to the forbiddance of pork, but stoning which you are yet to provide an. evidence for yet, you went on another self deluding spree quoting ,cutting and pasting biblical verses and Qur'aanic verses as well ahadeeth to substantiate your lies.

Do you even know the meaning of copy?
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Spotted In Abu Dhabi. by Khaleell001(m): 7:06am On Apr 29, 2019
jesmond3945:
mohamned copied the bible full stop. I told you about pork you refuted that one, should i tell you about alcholol or should i tell you about cutting of limbs. You are just brainwashed thats all.

I pity you.

So, this is how you lie to your fellow Christians that Jesus Christ died for your sins and more lies to twist and turn away from facts, but when you are told to substantiate what you claim you keep running from pillar to post.

OK.

who did the prophet copy the Qur'aan from?

I want to know when and how he copied it.

Because you can't keep making a claim like drunken skunk and yet when asked to explain you claims you start typing unrelated issues to the question like an confused okada man.

You need to show us how.

It is a known fact that the Prophet of Islam was not a lettered man, he does know how to read or write.
How come this unlettered man was able to copy from your imaginary bible still beats my imagination.

It is as if a typical christian is knowledgeable outside his religion, but when it comes to religion his brains starts working upside down.

The questions are;

Who did the prophet copy the Bible from?

Who gave him the copy of the bible he copied from?

Which year did he copy the bible?

In which language did he copy the bible?

If Mr A copied from Mr C, it means what he copied as to be verbatim, but what we see in the Bible and the Qur'aan are very far from what you guys keep claiming despite our pleas for you to stop yet, you don't want to stop.
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Spotted In Abu Dhabi. by sagenaija: 7:29am On Apr 29, 2019
Christian Prince - Does Islam Really Love Jesus, Mary, Christians & Disbelievers?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQwVQJm6Vvk

for more see:
https://www.nairaland.com/5056805/christian-prince-explains-islam
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Spotted In Abu Dhabi. by jesmond3945: 7:44am On Apr 29, 2019
Khaleell001:

I pity you.

So, this is how you lie to your fellow Christians that Jesus Christ died for your sins and more lies to twist and turn away from facts, but when you are told to substantiate what you claim you keep running from pillar to post.

OK.

Because you can't keep making a claim like drunken skunk and yet when asked to explain you claims you start typing unrelated issues to the question like an confused okada man.

You need to show us how.

It is a known fact that the Prophet of Islam was not a lettered man, he does know how to read or write.
How come this unlettered man was able to copy from your imaginary bible still beats my imagination.

It is as if a typical christian is knowledgeable outside his religion, but when it comes to religion his brains starts working upside down.

The questions are;

If Mr A copied from Mr C, it means what he copied as to be verbatim, but what we see in the Bible and the Qur'aan are very far from what you guys keep claiming despite our pleas for you to stop yet, you don't want to stop.

shutup! stick close to the topic my friend. I have proved beyond reasonable doubt that the quaran is a plagiarized version of the bible. Raise your own argument to counter it so that readers on this thread would believe you. You are being deceived by your imam, cause Jesus is the only way and no other way.
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Spotted In Abu Dhabi. by jesmond3945: 7:47am On Apr 29, 2019
Khaleell001:

If you were to stand in front of a judge will you be able to prove this that the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) copied the Bible?

And stop that trick of trying to cover up your lies with more lies when you know you can't defend what you claimed initially.

You gave example of pork and stoning I agreed to the forbiddance of pork, but stoning which you are yet to provide an. evidence for yet, you went on another self deluding spree quoting ,cutting and pasting biblical verses and Qur'aanic verses as well ahadeeth to substantiate your lies.

there is no peace and blessing for a cheat. He copied the bible full stop. I have provided evidence. You sound like someone who didnt go to school cause I can see you cannot even read simple text.
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Spotted In Abu Dhabi. by jesmond3945: 7:49am On Apr 29, 2019
Khaleell001:

I pity you.

OK.

You need to show us how.

The questions are;

Go and ask mohammed all these questions not me because he was the one who copied the bible. Since i was born I have never plagiarized anything. Ask your prophet why he plagiarized the bible. Imagine asking me when he copied it, are you well at all.
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Spotted In Abu Dhabi. by jesmond3945: 7:52am On Apr 29, 2019
Khaleell001:

so you agreed that mohamned copied the pork issue and you want me to continue to argue with you. grin
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Spotted In Abu Dhabi. by Khaleell001(m): 12:29pm On Apr 29, 2019
jesmond3945:
shutup! stick close to the topic my friend. I have proved beyond reasonable doubt that the quaran is a plagiarized version of the bible. Raise your own argument to counter it so that readers on this thread would believe you. You are being deceived by your imam, cause Jesus is the only way and no other way.

You know when an idiot can't be coherent he quickly hangs on to anything that would derail the conversation. I don't blame you.

Now he moves on from Qur'aan being copied from. the bible to the Qur'aan being a plagiarized version of the bible.
You can see that there is no limit to your confusion and crass stupidity.

I have asked several questions concerning this aspect yet you can't provide basic proof to buttress your nonsense proofs you keep pushing down my throat.
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Spotted In Abu Dhabi. by Khaleell001(m): 12:40pm On Apr 29, 2019
jesmond3945:
there is no peace and blessing for a cheat. He copied the bible full stop. I have provided evidence. You sound like someone who didnt go to school cause I can see you cannot even read simple text.

A cheat?!
look at this confused slowpoke calling a man which your entire generation till the end of the world will never be like.

You made a claim that he copied the bible to the Qur'aan.
And I have been asking your royal Madness since yesterday to show me the proof of copying the stoning aspect, but as a deluded fool and compound ignoramus like you kept changing topic like a rabbit looking for a lost nut.

I didn't go to school to understand slowpoke like you and suffer brain damage from your chronic confusion you keep putting out here.
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Spotted In Abu Dhabi. by jesmond3945: 2:22pm On Apr 29, 2019
Khaleell001:

You know when an idiot can't be coherent he quickly hangs on to anything that would derail the conversation. I don't blame you.

Now he moves on from Qur'aan being copied from. the bible to the Qur'aan being a plagiarized version of the bible. grin
You can see that there is no limit to your confusion and crass stupidity. grin

I have asked several questions concerning this aspect yet you can't provide basic proof to buttress your nonsense proofs you keep pushing down my throat.
you are brainswaashed man, just like to result to personal jabs when you dont have any argument. Your questions dont deserve any answer cos they are very stupid questions. The evidence I presented, either you query it or support it.
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Spotted In Abu Dhabi. by jesmond3945: 2:23pm On Apr 29, 2019
Khaleell001:

A cheat?!
look at this confused slowpoke calling a man which your entire generation till the end of the world will never be like.

You made a claim that he copied the bible to the Qur'aan.
And I have been asking your royal Madness since yesterday to show me the proof of copying the stoning aspect, but as a deluded fool and compound ignoramus like you kept changing topic like a rabbit looking for a lost nut. grin

I didn't go to school to understand slowpoke like you and suffer brain damage from your chronic confusion you keep putting out here.
mohammed is a cheat, you can bleed in sifia pains for all i care. Infact he is rotting in hell at the moment, care to join him?
You are still waiting for me to show you stoning when your brothers in ISIS have mudered people with stones, go and ask them for proof.
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Spotted In Abu Dhabi. by Khaleell001(m): 3:01pm On Apr 29, 2019
jesmond3945:
mohammed is a cheat, you can bleed in sifia pains for all i care. Infact he is rotting in hell at the moment, care to join him?
You are still waiting for me to show you stoning when your brothers in ISIS have mudered people with stones, go and ask them for proof.

If you think I will get tired of calling you stupid reasoning to account you had better go take alook in the mirror.

Had it been you admitted it was an error I would have overlooked it, but you arrogance compounded with ignorance couldn't stop you from admitting your stupidity yet you kept moving from topic to another like a deranged idiot

Now the fool is talking about ISIS,
only God knows what he will talk about next.
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Spotted In Abu Dhabi. by Khaleell001(m): 3:03pm On Apr 29, 2019
jesmond3945:
Go and ask mohammed all these questions not me because he was the one who copied the bible. Since i was born I have never plagiarized anything. Ask your prophet why he plagiarized the bible. Imagine asking me when he copied it, are you well at all.

Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Spotted In Abu Dhabi. by jesmond3945: 4:07pm On Apr 29, 2019
Khaleell001:

If you think I will get tired of calling you stupid reasoning to account you had better go take alook in the mirror.

Had it been you admitted it was an error I would have overlooked it, but you arrogance compounded with ignorance couldn't stop you from admitting your stupidity yet you kept moving from topic to another like a deranged idiot

Now the fool is talking about ISIS,
only God knows what he will talk about next.
how can you get tired defending mohammed. It is part of taqyya or whatever. I am enjoying it. Yes I am a fool but in this matter a fool is far better than the wise.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Materials On JW And The Watchtower Society / Points Christians Should Note About The So Called Atheists Here. / I Find Church Services Boring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 184
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.