Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking (77842 Views)

Alaramma Ibrahim Detained In Saudi Arabia Over Drug, Returns To Nigeria / FG Reacts To Execution Of Nigerians Over Drug Trafficking In Saudi Arabia / Two Nigerians Executed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking by Titogbanski: 10:32am On Apr 29, 2019
There is a missing link in the story.

What is the reason or purpose for the drug cartel to frame her ?
Re: Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 29, 2019
GazzuzzAutos:

especially in the north
it is a bigger problem in the north but here in Delta State, I know of a politician that takes tramadol as if he is taking water. he come with his car every week and you will think he want to buy something reasonable only to leave with load of tramadol
I have an aunty who is a pharmacist and even when her husband ordered her to stop selling this man is still pressuring her to buy from market
Re: Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 29, 2019
Cooleasy:

The crux of my petition is caution and fairness. How FG and the Saudis would handle the case is up to the people up there on both sides, so long as caution and fairness is applied. The most important thing is caution and fairness. And not everyone would ask for a person to be executed. There has always been divergent opinions on those cases. And the petition we made has nothing to do with whether she is from a rich or poor family. It has to do with caution and fairness because this involves human life, whether rich or poor.
hope you will also write for caution and fairness if she is from my side of the country? people here will quickly demand execution if she is from a certain part of the country
Re: Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking by Benbobola(m): 10:43am On Apr 29, 2019
technicallyrich:
Whats bueatiful about her.ok because she is oruba and you want to start ibadan thing.
She is guity and ugly,let them kill her and bury her their.
We dont need criminals and drug dealers in these country.
We already have enough issue.
If you can do the crime,be prepared to do the time.
Tramadol girl.
Do you know how to read at all? Someone was framed and u still clamouring she be put down... Smh
Re: Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking by Cooleasy(m): 10:56am On Apr 29, 2019
Mk93:

hope you will also write for caution and fairness if she is from my side of the country? people here will quickly demand execution if she is from a certain part of the country
By God's grace I will gladly do so. My love is for humanity across different ethnicities.
Re: Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking by Chetam007(m): 10:58am On Apr 29, 2019
I will loose every confidence I hv in Nigeria should dis girl b killd in Saudi.
Re: Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 29, 2019
Cooleasy:

By God's grace I will gladly do so. My love is for humanity across different ethnicities.
good to hear

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking by asto70: 11:07am On Apr 29, 2019
technicallyrich:
Whats bueatiful about her.ok because she is oruba and you want to start ibadan thing.
Tramadol girl.
This is not fair
Re: Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 29, 2019
So they will execute her in the so called Holy land? Not so holy Afterall, Hyporcrites.. Even europeans who are not Religious would not execute people caught with hard substances let alone tramadol.

Not so religious, are they? them smelly Arabs.
Re: Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking by general1970: 11:25am On Apr 29, 2019
First timers are gullible. They don’t know the consequences, if you have been there you won’t think anyone will be so cruel to put you in trouble.
I don’t even help friends to carry luggage’s, if I do I check the luggage myself when they are gone.

OgogoroFreak:
Why did she accept an extra luggage that's not hers, I guess?
Re: Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking by Princeofasia: 11:47am On Apr 29, 2019
i bet she knows. but that is not a reason to execute her
Re: Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking by Anaedo1: 11:55am On Apr 29, 2019
maasoap:

She wasn't linked up with anyone. The bag was tagged in her name at the airport here by the syndicate working at the airport as staff members without her knowledge. Simple

What a stupid defence..

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking by Anaedo1: 11:59am On Apr 29, 2019
tiredoflife:
All these are lies
That girl carry that thing
She may be looking for extra cash
Who never enter plane no go understand wetin be check in
You check in with ur luggage tagged in front of u
Its an electronic process
So why will she claim a bag that's not hers
OK let's assume that her bag was cut open
Won't she have seen it
And raised alarm
Why will her bag be laced if the said drug guys will find it difficult to get the drugs out after passing through point of entry
Make dem dey Bobo una
That girl is a carrier
Things just didn't go well
Let her head be cut off
In her next life if dem mention Saudi she go run go ogbomoso
Na who never travel abroad dem go fool
Not me
Besides how come if na igbos the picture go clear
Yet dem say dem catch people for kano airport and na picture of 1960 we dey see
Fucking cut off her head
Abeg angry

Besides na airline staff dey tag ur bag not airport staff
Unless dem wan tell us say airline dey d runs

Thank you very much bro..
They want to cover up a 9 months pregnancy..
And this crap is all they could come up with..
Ndi ara.
Re: Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking by Omoty08: 12:01pm On Apr 29, 2019
technicallyrich:
Tramadol girl.
must you show ur foolishness daily.cant you pretend and make ppl believe ur birth wasnt really a mistake.
Aghast
Re: Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking by uprightman(m): 12:13pm On Apr 29, 2019
tendingNews:
Zainab Aliyu, a beautiful undergraduate and a victim
of conspiracy by drug Cartel at the Kano Airport, is presently being detained in Saudi Arabia for drug-related offences

Zainab is cooling off in a Saudi Prison. It was recently discovered that she was framed by some drug Cartel in Kano Airport. The allegations of Zainab Aliyu entering the Asian country with Tramadol has been discovered to be absolute falsehood as recent events and arrests have confirmed the girl’s innocence.

People are not calling for the release of Zainab Aliyu so that she will not be executed in Saudi Arabia. The penalty for drug trafficking in Saudi Arabia is DEATH!

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/04/meet-zainab-aliyu-drug-trafficking.html?m=1

If she is Igbo girls every body Will believe she's guilty
Re: Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking by maasoap(m): 12:18pm On Apr 29, 2019
Anaedo1:

What a stupid defence..

Go and tell that to NDLEA
Re: Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking by maasoap(m): 12:22pm On Apr 29, 2019
airprinz:
You call me lazy ass, right? Then you're a charlatan for misunderstanding me

Misunderstanding you? How can I misunderstand you when you didn't read the news but ended up making a comment that was off.
Re: Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking by maasoap(m): 12:25pm On Apr 29, 2019
Mk93:

How much is tramadol that will filled a bag? My Igbo brothers will import it in containers and you telling me Saudi dealers will depend on ordinary luggage for cheap tramadol? If the syndicate has already been arrested and she is innocent why is she still being held? Or you think Saudi is Nigeria where justice is sold to the highest bidder?

Syndicate were arrested just last week and you expect her to have been freed by now! Now, clap for yourself. They were arrested in Nigeria, if Nigeria govt can't present a strong case, do you think Saudi Arabia or any other country for that will reverse their decision by reading the new development in the news? Naija, I hail thy
Re: Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 29, 2019
maasoap:

Syndicate were arrested just last week and you expect her to have been freed by now! Now, clap for yourself. They were arrested in Nigeria, if Nigeria govt can't present a strong case, do you think Saudi Arabia or any other country for that will reverse their decision by reading the new development in the news? Naija, I hail thy
till you carry the syndicate to Saudi to face the execution.
you think Saudi is Nigeria where you can buy yourself out with propaganda and cash?
they should better look for another story to cook to save her because this story no done o.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:31pm On Apr 29, 2019
Cooleasy:
I have written my own petition to the Saudi office and also urging them to handle this case with extreme care, so as not to kill a person who may well be innocent. If you want to add your voice too, here is their email address: ngemb@mofa.gov.sa

Since you Seem to believe in her innocence, ask Yourself these simple questions:
- if she didn't check the bag in, how could it reach arrival bag pick up WITHOUT a scan tag to know its exact destination?
- in these days of high terrorism in the Middle East ( where you can't leave a bag unattended for 5mins before they destroy it) you really think a bag with just a name tag coming from Nigeria will even reach the main building of that airport?
- if the bag was not hers, why was she in possession of it?
- if you think that bags with just name tags full of contraband can be smuggled on planes that easily, why haven't BH blown up 100s of planes by now?
- are smugglers that "generous" that they will throw drugs in total strangers bags for no damn reason whatsoever, with no possibilities of getting that drug back?

3 Likes

Re: Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking by Bimpe29: 12:42pm On Apr 29, 2019
Akoba adaba Olohun maje ari.

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking by Guyman02: 12:51pm On Apr 29, 2019
maybachmusic:
funny enough if she was Igbo

the tribalists would sing another tune

they should help their sister,, by the way if it was CBN secret recruitment we wont hear her name

They all want to pretend here, guilty as charged judgement would have been passed quickly if she was Igbo embarassed

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking by airprinz(m): 1:45pm On Apr 29, 2019
maasoap:

Misunderstanding you? How can I misunderstand you when you didn't read the news but ended up making a comment that was off.
Dude havn't you seen you are feeling sleepy that's why you are so confused about my reply? Pls go have some sleep then come back and quote me
Re: Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking by Newmans: 1:50pm On Apr 29, 2019
She went their for her business now that it didn't go well for her everyone is calling Nigeria
Re: Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking by safetyInspector(m): 1:53pm On Apr 29, 2019
You are 100% right. She carried it but thought that it doesn't matter just like the way it is in Nigeria. There are some regular drugs we have access to in Nigeria that considered an offence at the port of entry to other countries. Antibiotic without doctors prescription and medical report is considered an offence in some countries.
GazzuzzAutos:

looks more like an addiction taken too far.

I might be wrong.
Re: Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking by safetyInspector(m): 2:02pm On Apr 29, 2019
Leave them, they are just writing an epistle to make her look innocent. It is impossible to tag a strange bag with ones name because the bag will be abandoned at the luggage claim conveyor. Bags are not scanned upon offloading from the aircraft rather the scanning is done upon exit. If she didn't claim the bag it will be the first evidence to show that she is innocent.
MrBrownJay1:

Since you Seem to believe in her innocence, ask Yourself these simple questions:
- if she didn't check the bag in, how could it reach arrival bag pick up WITHOUT a scan tag to know its exact destination?
- in these days of high terrorism in the Middle East ( where you can't leave a bag unattended for 5mins before they destroy it) you really think a bag with just a name tag coming from Nigeria will even reach the main building of that airport?
- if the bag was not hers, why was she in possession of it?
- if you think that bags with just name tags full of contraband can be smuggled on planes that easily, why haven't BH blown up 100s of planes by now?
- are smugglers that "generous" that they will throw drugs in total strangers bags for no damn reason whatsoever, with no possibilities of getting that drug back?

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:12pm On Apr 29, 2019
safetyInspector:
Leave them, they are just writing an epistle to make her look innocent. It is impossible to tag a strange bag with ones name because the bag will be abandoned at the luggage claim conveyor. Bags are not scanned upon offloading from the aircraft rather the scanning is done upon exit. If she didn't claim the bag it will be the first evidence to show that she is innocent.

Exactly.... If that bag is not hers, it will just be there going around on the conveyor belt while she would have already left the Airport.... Unless she picked the bag up, but then again, How would this babe even pick a bag if it was not hers, to begin with?

Story makes very little sense

3 Likes

Re: Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking by yellowman2225(m): 2:12pm On Apr 29, 2019
Thats sharia Law for you. She deserve to die whether guilty or set up. Shes a muslim and supported / signed up to the brutal sharia Law. RIP in advance.

We are only seeing this airport setup story because na rich ma pikin. Do we know how many innocent Citizen of Nigeria Islamic Sharia has killed in the past? and this is the same law some gullible illeterates in the NORTH are advocating for, while their rich Alhajis spend money on dubai proustite.

The poor keep getting their hand amputated in the North while they keep trooping to lagos to beg for money with 1 hand.

Im sorry for Islam and its followers. Anywhere islam goes destruction follows. No value for human life.
Re: Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:16pm On Apr 29, 2019
general1970:
First timers are gullible. They don’t know the consequences, if you have been there you won’t think anyone will be so cruel to put you in trouble.
I don’t even help friends to carry luggage’s, if I do I check the luggage myself when they are gone.

Well, For being that silly and naive, she has to pay the price... Before she kill someone because of her silly and naive attitude.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mike Pompeo Issues Statement About Nigerian Fraudsters / The Police Squad Who Tracked Down Vampire And Killed The Notorious Criminal (Pic / 16 Year Old Boy Robs, Rapes 52-Year-Old Woman In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.