Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking (77844 Views)

Alaramma Ibrahim Detained In Saudi Arabia Over Drug, Returns To Nigeria / FG Reacts To Execution Of Nigerians Over Drug Trafficking In Saudi Arabia / Two Nigerians Executed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking by BABANGBALI: 3:27pm On Apr 29, 2019
tendingNews:
Lalasticlala
is he a member of the cartel?
Re: Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking by Oxb90: 4:13pm On Apr 29, 2019
technicallyrich:
Whats bueatiful about her.ok because she is oruba and you want to start ibadan thing.
She is guity and ugly,let them kill her and bury her their.
We dont need criminals and drug dealers in these country.
We already have enough issue.
If you can do the crime,be prepared to do the time.
Tramadol girl.
but the story said she was framed up. What joy will the death of an innocent person bring to you

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking by Cooleasy(m): 4:14pm On Apr 29, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Since you Seem to believe in her innocence, ask Yourself these simple questions:
- if she didn't check the bag in, how could it reach arrival bag pick up WITHOUT a scan tag to know its exact destination?
- in these days of high terrorism in the Middle East ( where you can't leave a bag unattended for 5mins before they destroy it) you really think a bag with just a name tag coming from Nigeria will even reach the main building of that airport?
- if the bag was not hers, why was she in possession of it?
- if you think that bags with just name tags full of contraband can be smuggled on planes that easily, why haven't BH blown up 100s of planes by now?
- are smugglers that "generous" that they will throw drugs in total strangers bags for no damn reason whatsoever, with no possibilities of getting that drug back?
Bro, the petition I wrote was all about advising caution and fairness in the case, and that's what I have done in many other cases that involves a human life. The things you wrote above are not what I said in my petition. I am not even involved in any argument of whether guilty or not guilty. The petition I wrote is similar to one I wrote a couple or so years ago with respect to some Nigerians accused of drug pushing in Philipines. Their sentence was put on hold and two or three have so far been acquitted and released. In this case too, all I have done is to urge the authorities involved to be very careful and fair.
Re: Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking by actrinity(m): 4:28pm On Apr 29, 2019
LarryBee1k:
What can I say, Nigeria is a failed country.
I wonder what nigerians, especially north & west would've said if it was in Enugu/Port-Harcourt airports the staff were planting drugs in passengers' bags. But since it happened in Kano, it has died a natural death. The kind of hatred north & west have for igbos is overwhelming. But allow them to secede, NO!
God shall save us all.
Re: Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:02pm On Apr 29, 2019
Cooleasy:
Bro, the petition I wrote was all about advising caution and fairness in the case, and that's what I have done in many other cases that involves a human life. The things you wrote above are not what I said in my petition. I am not even involved in any argument of whether guilty or not guilty. The petition I wrote is similar to one I wrote a couple or so years ago with respect to some Nigerians accused of drug pushing in Philipines. Their sentence was put on hold and two or three have so far been acquitted and released. In this case too, all I have done is to urge the authorities involved to be very careful and fair.

Fair enough but before you do the above, shouldn't you come with valid tangible proof that she "may" be innocent.... Or would you just say that about anyone in this world doing any crime?
Re: Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking by Cooleasy(m): 5:35pm On Apr 29, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Fair enough but before you do the above, shouldn't you come with valid tangible proof that she "may" innocent.... Or would you just say that about anyone in this world doing any crime?
I am not on any of the two sides of the divide. The investigative and judicial authorities would handle the issue of proof. I am only after exercise of caution and fairness as I have done in previous instances. Let's wait and see.
Re: Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:50pm On Apr 29, 2019
Cooleasy:

I am not on any of the two sides of the divide. The investigative and judicial authorities would handle the issue of proof. I am only after exercise of caution and fairness as I have done in previous instances. Let's wait and see.

again, what made you decide that they should use caution and fairness with this crime, and not the million others where Nigerians are involved?
Re: Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking by Cooleasy(m): 6:01pm On Apr 29, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

again, what made you decide that they should use caution and fairness with this crime, and not the million others where Nigerians are involved?
I have written countless petitions to different authorities urging caution and fairness in countless other cases in the past that I got to know about involving other Nigerians and non Nigerians, including the ones I mentioned earlier. If you know any other case involving a Nigerian or non Nigerian in any part of the world that you are interested in, kindly let me know, so that we do the needful.
Re: Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:36pm On Apr 29, 2019
Cooleasy:

I have written countless petitions to different authorities urging caution and fairness in countless other cases in the past that I got to know about involving other Nigerians and non Nigerians, including the ones I mentioned earlier. If you know any other case involving a Nigerian or non Nigerian in any part of the world that you are interested in, kindly let me know, so that we do the needful.

Funny as I didn't see you ask for caution and fairness with the following criminals.Take your pick....
- the teenager that raped a 6yr old child and almost destroyed her reproductive system.
https://www.nairaland.com/5158600/boy-rapes-6-year-old-girl-agege

- The 4 people caught with freezer loaded with Marijuana
https://www.nairaland.com/5159145/four-suspects-caught-freezer-load-hemp

- The man who killed his father and set corpse on fire
https://www.nairaland.com/5159086/man-kills-father-anambra-sets

- the 3 Nigerians that kidnapped and killed a 2 yr old child in Ghana
https://www.nairaland.com/5160185/three-nigerians-arrested-ghana-over

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking by Cooleasy(m): 6:40pm On Apr 29, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Funny as I didn't see you ask for caution and fairness with the following criminals.Take your pick....
- the teenager that raped a 6yr old child and almost destroyed her reproductive system.
https://www.nairaland.com/5158600/boy-rapes-6-year-old-girl-agege

- The 4 people caught with freezer loaded with Marijuana
https://www.nairaland.com/5159145/four-suspects-caught-freezer-load-hemp

- The man who killed his father and set corpse on fire
https://www.nairaland.com/5159086/man-kills-father-anambra-sets

- the 3 Nigerians that kidnapped and killed a 2 yr old child in Ghana
https://www.nairaland.com/5160185/three-nigerians-arrested-ghana-over

When petitions are written, they go straight to the relevant authorities, such as this one and the previous ones. That's why you may not know when we act. I only informed you of this one because of the question you asked me.
The cases you just mentioned now will also be noted down and acted upon as appropriate for each one, just like others that we got to know about. Thanks.
Re: Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 29, 2019
general1970:
Be careful as a first time traveller, these drug peddlers are always at the airport looking for someone to help them give luggage to someone abroad and will give you extra money for extra luggage. I remembered in 2007 when I got issues in Dakar, Senegal traveling to Portugal, got stranded and the only means is to come back home, the man I was linked to accepted to add money to my ticket and told me to carry a bag full of old clothes which I eventually opened at night, behold it was full of drugs and he promised to pass me at the airport with no issues but when I noticed that sh*t in there mehn I kawa, canceled my ticket and waited for 3days after before traveling back to Nigeria. These Peddlers are always looking for Mules and they don’t care if you are caught.
Thank God for your life.I can imagine this lady been deceived to carry the bag because the owner doesn't want to pay for extra luggage fees.She would think she is doing Allah's Will,not knowing the devil is smiling. Anyway someone should ring General Babangida up,I am sure he has a lot of saudi friends...they just might help..

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:44pm On Apr 29, 2019
Is it that she was caught with coke and they are saying is tramadol??

Secondly does it mean that Saudi doesn't allow even panadol to their country when people visit

Because i dont understand this.. Last week Saudi killed 38 persons and it was confirmed that some of them were innocent...

I am told that Saudis r racist... well that has got nothing to do with this.. A country that shed blood in execution.. i still dont know what is holy about it ooo... Too rigid and now Nigerians are begging... well what of those innocent that dont have this support or influence..

Its well... Saudi.... Hmmm.
Re: Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:04pm On Apr 29, 2019
IJEYdiamond:
Is it that she was caught with coke and they are saying is tramadol??

Secondly does it mean that Saudi doesn't allow even panadol to their country when people visit

Because i dont understand this.. Last week Saudi killed 38 persons and it was confirmed that some of them were innocent...

I am told that Saudis r racist... well that has got nothing to do with this.. A country that shed blood in execution.. i still dont know what is holy about it ooo... Too rigid and now Nigerians are begging... well what of those innocent that dont have this support or influence..

Its well... Saudi.... Hmmm.

1) Whatever illegal substance she was caught with is irrelevant to the issue at hand. The substance was prohibited in that said country. End of story!

2) last week the Saudis executed 38 extremist terrorists.... How/when/what/who told you they were innocent? Do you know something they don't?

3) Saudis follow their laws, just like you follow yours... If you don't like any of that country's laws then fair enough and A) stay the hell away from that said country, and B) if you must go there then FOLLOW THE LAW!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:10pm On Apr 29, 2019
uruba23:

Thank God for your life.I can imagine this lady been deceived to carry the bag because the owner doesn't want to pay for extra luggage fees.She would think she is doing Allah's Will,not knowing the devil is smiling. Anyway someone should ring General Babangida up,I am sure he has a lot of saudi friends...they just might help..

In most country before you check any bags in, the check-in desk person would ask you...
- did you pack these bags yourself?
- is everything in these bags yours?
- Did anyone asked you to carry something for them?

... And unless you reply correctly to these question, you wouldn't be able to carry anything for anyone unless you lied about it because of some few Nairas. So blame your cheap self for that, if it was to happen to you.
Re: Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking by imam07: 9:18pm On Apr 29, 2019
technicallyrich:
Whats bueatiful about her.ok because she is oruba and you want to start ibadan thing.
She is guity and ugly,let them kill her and bury her their.
We dont need criminals and drug dealers in these country.
We already have enough issue.
If you can do the crime,be prepared to do the time.
Tramadol girl.
U need to be dogged

Re: Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking by imam07: 9:23pm On Apr 29, 2019
dreamwords:
Eeh, you don't want Saudi to execute her, why because she's afonja muslim ?
Pig who told u she is Yoruba. Shame on you if she was eventually release, we go see who go rescue your brothers in Dubai.
Re: Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking by masonsonic(m): 10:29pm On Apr 29, 2019
In as much she is innocent as claimed I dont think she deserves to die that horrible death.
Re: Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking by encryptjay(m): 11:39pm On Apr 29, 2019
You can't seperate Tramadol and cough syrup from some people though. I don't know if she's innocent but girls enjoy drugs up north.
Re: Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking by IJEYdiamond(f): 1:36am On Apr 30, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

1) Whatever illegal substance she was caught with is irrelevant to the issue at hand. The substance was prohibited in that said country. End of story!

2) last week the Saudis executed 38 extremist terrorists.... How/when/what/who told you they were innocent? Do you know something they don't?

3) Saudis follow their laws, just like you follow yours... If you don't like any of that country's laws then fair enough and A) stay the hell away from that said country, and B) if you must go there then FOLLOW THE LAW!

Human right will not cry fowl if something wasnt fishy... #smoking saw#... They have been in the news for wrong doings... What a Nation.!!
Re: Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking by TheFacelessMan: 2:49am On Apr 30, 2019
There's a very high possibility this girl took the drugs to Saudi for recreational use.

She doesn't look too healthy to me...either a sickler or maybe a drug addict.

I am VERY surprised no one is talking about the possibly innocent 6 airport staff they want to frame because of a rich gal.

IF THIS IS A FRAME UP OF THE GIRL.... FLOOD NEWS OUTLETS OF CCTV FOOTAGE of the bad guys in action
Re: Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 3:40am On Apr 30, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

In most country before you check any bags in, the check-in desk person would ask you...
- did you pack these bags yourself?
- is everything in these bags yours?
- Did anyone asked you to carry something for them?

... And unless you reply correctly to these question, you wouldn't be able to carry anything for anyone unless you lied about it because of some few Nairas. So blame your cheap self for that, if it was to happen to you.
Well she probably went during a pilgrimage,but i really don't know what transpired but I do believe it is better 10 guilty fellows go free than one innocent blood be spill on the ground especially in an holy land even the angels would be grief.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking by dreamwords: 8:47am On Apr 30, 2019
imam07:
Pig who told u she is Yoruba. Shame on you if she was eventually release, we go see who go rescue your brothers in Dubai.
Wetin this cone headed fonja Muslim dey talk self,
U better go and plead on behalf of your fellow afonja Muslims to be killed in saudi

Re: Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking by maasoap(m): 3:00pm On Apr 30, 2019
Anaedo1:

What a stupid defence..

Mk93:

till you carry the syndicate to Saudi to face the execution.
you think Saudi is Nigeria where you can buy yourself out with propaganda and cash?
they should better look for another story to cook to save her because this story no done o.

Now, look at how you've made a fool out of yourselves! Sometimes, one needs wisdom and open minds to comment on issues, you guys are lacking in that department. Both of you are a shame and disgrace to this country and humanity. Tribalism and religion intolerance has destroyed you guys.

Re: Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking by maasoap(m): 3:11pm On Apr 30, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
There's a very high possibility this girl took the drugs to Saudi for recreational use.

She doesn't look too healthy to me...either a sickler or maybe a drug addict.

You ever the word ANOREXIC?

I am VERY surprised no one is talking about the possibly innocent 6 airport staff they want to frame because of a rich gal.

Their arrest followed a stingy operation carried out NDLEA and security agents after the victim's father petitioned the right quarters in protest against his daughter's arrest and sentence.

IF THIS IS A FRAME UP OF THE GIRL.... FLOOD NEWS OUTLETS OF CCTV FOOTAGE of the bad guys in action

To achieve what exactly?

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking by imam07: 4:14pm On Apr 30, 2019
dreamwords:

Wetin this cone headed fonja Muslim dey talk self,
U better go and plead on behalf of your fellow afonja Muslims to be killed in saudi
wetin dey do this shit hole tribe. Shame on you she has been released. Idiot fool u think I be Muslim because of my profile. Stinking flat head. Your brother go rot in Dubai.
Good as you know the total number of the yorubas involved. Ibos are countless be they are many in drug.
Re: Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking by dreamwords: 4:23pm On Apr 30, 2019
imam07:
wetin dey do this shit hole tribe. Shame on you she has been released. Idiot fool u think I be Muslim because of my profile. Stinking flat head. Your brother go rot in Dubai.
Good as you know the total number of the yorubas involved. Ibos are countless be they are many in drug.
get lost before you mine my head ,
Afonja agbo hawker

Re: Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking by imam07: 5:40pm On Apr 30, 2019
dreamwords:
get lost before you mine my head ,
Afonja agbo hawker
agbo no be hard drug nah. Any nah work nah if is not illegal. Hard drug nah normal runs for ibos. Abi selling of agbo is a crime in your shit hole village. Selling agbo no be insult to me.
Re: Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking by dreamwords: 6:11pm On May 01, 2019
imam07:
agbo no be hard drug nah. Any nah work nah if is not illegal. Hard drug nah normal runs for ibos. Abi selling of agbo is a crime in your shit hole village. Selling agbo no be insult to me.
OK agbo hawker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mike Pompeo Issues Statement About Nigerian Fraudsters / The Police Squad Who Tracked Down Vampire And Killed The Notorious Criminal (Pic / 16 Year Old Boy Robs, Rapes 52-Year-Old Woman In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.