Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

3 Ways To Make Nigerian Women Want YOU - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Ways To Make Nigerian Women Want YOU (764 Views)

3 Ways To Know If A Girl's Waist Beads Is Not Ordinary - Lady / "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh / Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Ways To Make Nigerian Women Want YOU by ayoemekamusa: 9:21pm On Apr 28, 2019
Welcome Bro, Before you start to take my advice I think its only fair that I tell you a little about my background

These days its easy to see how effortlessly me and my students get hot girls consistently and conclude

"Wow, they must have been born with it!" and that can not be further from the truth.

I was a virgin at 22, I was the typical nice guy

But as nice as I was girls never noticed me.

One time I liked this girl so much but I was scared of approaching her, so I asked my friend to help

Guess what happened?

She fell for my friend instead!

I was frustrated

I had to figure something out, so I bought a lot of books and training and went out 5 times a week to test every concept

Today its another story...

What I'm telling you is what works, period!

The game in Nigeria is quite different, I'm about to save you from all the time and money spent on fake advice that instead hurts your chances and repels women

If you are an action taker with a positive attitude my advice will work for you.

-Professor Jack-
Re: 3 Ways To Make Nigerian Women Want YOU by ayoemekamusa: 9:23pm On Apr 28, 2019
Everything you know about dating is wrong, the game is not about remaining a looser like most guys while tricking her into falling in love with you...

We understand that this is a weak approach for weak men.

Becoming a man that effortlessly attracts women is about living your life in a way that most guys wouldn’t, so that you can enjoy the relationships that most guys can’t.

A wise man once said "The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.”

Basically in the context of the conversation here today, this means that if you want success and growth in the future, the best time to act is now.

You are about to discover how to put these three concepts together to make you the type of man that women naturally desire.

I have done private consultations with over 25 single guys & divorced men seeking to get into the dating game and I have seen their results go from pathetic to awesome.

Every time a client has an issue- its easy to tell where they are screwing it up just by looking at the fundamentals.

These tips are not about the girl, its about you for the most part... That is because I believe if your head is right, attracting women is natural.

You will quickly realize that once you apply these principles your results will blow up too.

Let's get into it.

1.) Know your role in nature and play it Shamelessly

Would Messi be recognized as a legend if he switched to boxing and stopped playing football?

You see masculine energy and feminine energy are not the same thing.

Feminine energy is merciful and compassionate.

Feminine energy is attracted to the strength of the masculine energy

Masculine energy is a disciplined leader and protector

Masculine energy is attracted to the beauty of the feminine energy

Most guys would agree that they don't look out for a strong and disciplined protector when they are looking for a companion...

And Most ladies don't look out for a beautiful and compassionate man when they are looking for a partner...

Of course there are few exceptions to the rule but for the most part this is how we are wired subconsciously.

As men we know this, in fact we are very masculine when we talk to girls we don't desire - but somehow when the hot girl pulls up and its like sub zero froze you...

You are ashamed of your desires..

You start to dance to impress her, you are in your feelings - that's the feminine energy i'm talking about...

Women want masculine energy but the weak man offers feminine energy, she already has that so she friend zones him and goes after the masculine guy

You must learn how to explore her feminine without loosing your masculine

You have to learn to be the tree that is not broken by the wind

A rock in the water that is not washed away by the wave

2.) Seduc-vision

Question: You want to know what a woman feels for man who has no vision?

Answer: Nothing

Women want attention but like everything else if your attention is over supplied it begins to loose value.

As a man you must have a vision that makes you emotional when you share it, but its not just okay to have a vision and tell girls about it...

You have to work everyday to make it real, this is gonna affect the way you approach everything in life like you won't believe.

This vision must be Number 1 in your life and she must recognize and support this vision to be accepted.

This means that if your vision is to be the next biggest boxer in Nigeria, you must make out time for practice daily, you must respect this time like it was your daily meeting with God.

I'm sure you won't tell God your girlfriend wanted to cuddle and its why you couldn't make it to the meeting.

never compromise your vision for her, if you slack off, another aspiring boxer reading this would knock you out in the first round...

And your girl would wonder why you are so weak.

When you are done with training you can certainly spoil her with affection but... just be ready to leave when you must meet with God.

3.) Playsxfulness

If logic and being serious was necessary to get women to feel attraction, then the typical player would be the guy with the best application letter. grin

Luckily this is not the case, playfulness is what allows women to see you as intelligent and human...hence someone they can feel relaxed around.

Stop being judgemental, don't be petty and always add to the fun.

This builds comfort.

I help the guys I work with to discover their humor style.

Everyone has a unique style, I don't want to give you a script cos I want you to be original.

Now when you learn how to become a masculine man and you become religiously devoted to your vision while maintain a playful vibe with her

You are automatically becoming the type of man women want and crave.

Becoming a man that effortlessly attracts women is about doing what most guys won’t do, so that you can enjoy the relationships that most guys can’t. 

This is not about turning you to a man that manipulates women

This is about increasing the quality of men out there - so that women can in turn have better relationships

In my next post I will show you one way to never run out of things to say.

I am Professor Jack
Nigeria's honest dating coach

I may not be powerful enough to change the course of nature but i am smart enough to ride the waves as they happen.

Re: 3 Ways To Make Nigerian Women Want YOU by ayoemekamusa: 8:48am On Apr 29, 2019
Feel free to ask me any intelligent question you might have from the post

I will try to give you clarity as much as possible

Also tell me if you like this and would like to see more posts like this. cheesy

-Professor Jack-

(1) (Reply)

New Funny Video Young Girl So Tired But Happy With Boy In Farm Unbelievable So F / Why Do Men Brag About Their Sexual Encounters With Their Exes/gfs / His Wife Cheated On Him. So He Sued The Other Man For $750,000 And He Won

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.