Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,804 members, 7,956,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:00 PM

Help! A Friend Needs To Burn Stomach Fats - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! A Friend Needs To Burn Stomach Fats (549 Views)

My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? / Man Gets Tattoo On His Stomach To Earn Back His Wife Trust / Mimi Stevenson: Burn Survivor And Her Two Kids Melt Hearts On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! A Friend Needs To Burn Stomach Fats by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 28, 2019
Hello house,

I have a female friend who has given birth to two kids. The issue is that her husband is complaining that her Tommy is too "forward" which sentiment I share with the husband.

She really wants to do something fast about it so as not to make her unattractive to her husband.

Your advice is needed as to what can be done to get rid of the excess fat in her stomach. Please Help Push Forward.
Re: Help! A Friend Needs To Burn Stomach Fats by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 29, 2019
He should join hands in helping and encouraging her to lose the fat instead of complaining. They should exercise /do physical activities together, eat healthier meals together, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Help! A Friend Needs To Burn Stomach Fats by mikkyjay(m): 5:42pm On Apr 30, 2019
This is what she needs there are lots of testimonies as to it's efficacy
Call or Whatsapp any of these numbers
08060717679 or 09059396002

(1) (Reply)

Zibah Stores.mummies And Daddies Get These Lovely Back2sch Items 4 Ur Kids / Is Interference In Marriage Okay? / CLEARANCE SALES!!! 20kva Generator/chairs/laptops/desktops/other Office Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.