Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

How To Wed With Just ₦50,000 � - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Wed With Just ₦50,000 � (500 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" / Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Wed With Just ₦50,000 � by macho44(m): 10:51pm On Apr 28, 2019
The Issue Of not having sufficient FUNDS to conduct Marriage ceremonies and other traditional rites has been a recurring decimal, especially for my BROTHERS & SISTERS East Of The NIGER. This has swelled the number of Bachelors & Spinsters, and to tell una d truth "E dey PAIN me gaga!!". It is even written in the holy book that a Man shall leave his parents and look for a member of the opposite SEX to start a family of his own. But the high COST of tying the nuptial KNOT is one hurdle which most young MEN dread to even attempt CLIMBING.
However, i've taken my time to come up with a solution to this problem, and i know with this IDEA of mine, the percentage of Bachelors & Spinsters for the federal republic of this we country, go reduce drastically. Ladies & Gentlemen, Boys & Girls, Aunty and Broda dem, i present to you my INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY titled "How To Wed With Just ₦50,000".[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

First thing first, if you are the Churchly type, abeg explain to your pastor that you don’t have money for radarada(Formalities).
1. Book in court beforehand.
If you book like 2 months to, its just 4k for certificate.
2. Use your normal suit Bro. Budget 2k to buy tie, socks and handkerchief.
3.buy fairly used wedding gown on Jiji for 5k or pay a tailor to do white chiffon gown with 5k budget or juss rent cheap gown for 3k(wash and iron yourself)…
4. Arrange for car to use from friends and fuel it or juss call taxi or uber going and coming 4k.
(He should not wait, after wedding, you flash him to come pick you up)
5. Invite only family and friends, well wishers should juss call or come to the house later…
6. Buy rings please. Very important. Budget 2k for the 2 rings.
7. Give decoration people in your church like 2k to do small design. (Your wife is a member so they cannot complain).
8. Do not cook for church people please.
Just buy one carton of TomTom and spray during processional hymn.. About 1,200.
9. Give church small thing, like 5k.
10. Give your wife’s mum 10k to cook abacha and utazi stew for the traditional which you guys will do very early on Sunday morning before going to church.
11. You have 13,800 left.
Remember, you have to buy palm wine for the trad…800 for a full keg(after all, your wife’s dad issa wine tapper).
12. Bestman and bridal shower should buy their things biko.
13. That your old friend that snaps photo will take up to 3k oo.
14. Give someone your laptop or phone to play small music. Give him 1k to buy the cord to connect it.
15. Buy fuel for church. 2k fuel go do nau.
16. Your money remain 7k abi?
Now hold 1k in 100 naira notes and give your wife 1k too in 100naira notes.
17. Keep the remaining 5k for miscellaneous.
One or two things might come up las las.
THERE YOU HAVE IT.
FULL WEDDING WITH JUST₦50K.
Re: How To Wed With Just ₦50,000 � by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:53pm On Apr 28, 2019
God Forbid Bad thing.

I take this as a joke, anyways.

1 Like

Re: How To Wed With Just ₦50,000 � by macho44(m): 10:54pm On Apr 28, 2019
MrNipplesLover:
God Forbid Bad thing.

I take this as a joke, anyways.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, like seriously

1 Like

Re: How To Wed With Just ₦50,000 � by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:03pm On Apr 28, 2019
macho44:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, like seriously

as I said earlier, I count is as a joke.

these teeth u open shows that I was right. grin

stay blessed, bro.

1 Like

Re: How To Wed With Just ₦50,000 � by macho44(m): 11:13pm On Apr 28, 2019
MrNipplesLover:

as I said earlier, I count is as a joke.

these teeth u open shows that I was right. grin

stay blessed, bro. Ma NIGGY. But this idea might work, you never KNOW.

Re: How To Wed With Just ₦50,000 � by Olufela30: 11:50pm On Apr 28, 2019
poverty die ! die !! die !!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

6 Common Sexually Transmitted Diseases In Nigeria, And Their Symptoms / What Do You Think About Giving Head Before.. Or During Sex / Ethiopian Parents Deal With Their Kids Failure Compared To Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.