Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,281 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

How Do I Get Rid Of My Ex Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get Rid Of My Ex Girlfriend (1124 Views)

My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother / Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Rid Of My Ex Girlfriend by Chukwudiajibo(m): 12:48am On Apr 29, 2019
Help me my fellow nairanlanders, my ex girlfriend is pissing me off, I break up with my girlfriend on the 24th oct, 2018 after i discovered she haved been having sex with another guy, she admit that she have been having sex with the guy, i hates her from the buttom of my heart, i told her to stay away from my life, but this nonentity girl has been going around telling people that am the caused, my major concern now is for her to stay away from me and never involve me in any discussion, i swear i just feel like to kill her right now, i swear please how do i make her avoid me permanently, i dont want her anymore, any woman that cannot control her self is disgusting, i want this girl out of my life, she has been tormenting since last year pls help me
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Ex Girlfriend by Oluromantic: 12:59am On Apr 29, 2019
The bests yous can dos is to keep calm and say nothings. Its very painfuls I knows but the mores you responds to the ppl tellings yous what's she's talk about you, the mores they will thinks you're not done withs her. The conditions you can gives thems before yous replys them is that theys shd brings hers to come and looks yous in the eyes and repeats the accusations. Ifs they cannot dos that, let them shut up overs the matters.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Ex Girlfriend by amzee(m): 1:05am On Apr 29, 2019
Chukwudiajibo:
Help me my fellow nairanlanders, my ex girlfriend is pissing me off, I break up with my girlfriend on the 24th oct, 2018 after i discovered she haved been having sex with another guy, she admit that she have been having sex with the guy, i hates her from the buttom of my heart, i told her to stay away from my life, but this nonentity girl has been going around telling people that am the caused, my major concern now is for her to stay away from me and never involve me in any discussion, i swear i just feel like to kill her right now, i swear please how do i make her avoid me permanently, i dont want her anymore, any woman that cannot control her self is disgusting, i want this girl out of my life, she has been tormenting since last year pls help me
JUST GIVE HER SNIPER OR OTAPIPIA TO DRINK.

THANK ME LATER.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Ex Girlfriend by kingreign(m): 1:23am On Apr 29, 2019
Chukwudiajibo:
angry
1. You rather are the nonentity.
2. Better go learn how to type properly.
3. Stop being a disgrace to men folks.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Ex Girlfriend by united442(m): 1:30am On Apr 29, 2019
Chukwudiajibo:

hahahahahahagrin guy no kill her oooo...hehehehegrin

lolxx...experienced thesame thing..dude you need some time to cool offgrin

totally getting rid of her is easy but its up to you and not her..

do you still have anything about her?
do you still tensionally or go about seeking for what she told others or seeking for the people she told?
do you still pick her calls? reply her text? or even call her yourself,probably to warm her or for other reason?

if yes in any of the above quest, then you are not yet ready to get rid of hergrin

just get rid of any loopholes she's passing through to get your attention even it means getting rid of those people she has telling..
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Ex Girlfriend by Unstoppable700: 1:36am On Apr 29, 2019
Chukwudiajibo:

Send me her number
Let me takeover����
I am serious
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Ex Girlfriend by Chidonc(m): 1:45am On Apr 29, 2019
kingreign:

angry
with your head like zobo, did he tell you English is his mother's tongue, carry face like #40 bread.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Ex Girlfriend by nifemi25(m): 2:06am On Apr 29, 2019
Inbox me her number let me help you tell her to leave you alone. Simple as ABC...
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Ex Girlfriend by Alamu1111: 5:13am On Apr 29, 2019
Ehen

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Ex Girlfriend by Dshocker(m): 5:26am On Apr 29, 2019
Both the op and the person under the op didn't like english as a subject,during their time in secondary school.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:00am On Apr 29, 2019
Maybe you should learn how type correctly first grin abi what did I just read?
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Ex Girlfriend by wike54(m): 6:02am On Apr 29, 2019
kingreign:

angry

U wey sabi wetin you gain.......English is just a language and not a measure of intelligence, earlier u understand dis,the better for you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Here Is A Simple Reason Why Nobody Should Expect A DM From Me. / I Want To Settle Down / Prime Watermark Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.