Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Again, Police Raid Abuja Clubs, Arrest 70 Women - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Again, Police Raid Abuja Clubs, Arrest 70 Women (21523 Views)

Again, Police Bust Fake Drink Factory In Lagos, Arrest Four / Police Arrest 70 Persons, Uber Drivers Over Death Of Officer In Lagos / Police Arrest 70-Year-Old HIV-Positive Man Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again, Police Raid Abuja Clubs, Arrest 70 Women by davillian(m): 8:19am On Apr 29, 2019
They are scared to arrest the men lmao
Their customers
Re: Again, Police Raid Abuja Clubs, Arrest 70 Women by osuofia2(m): 8:19am On Apr 29, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think the government is right by raiding such clubs and hotels for women operating as strippers and prostitutes. Christianity gives too much freedom to women and it's the reason why prostitution in Nigeria is predominant amongst Christian women and southerners especially. When Muslims advocate for hijab and decent dressing for their women, we Christians thinks they're denying them freedom but it is has proven that Islamic tenets on women brings about good morals. How many muslim women are involved in prostitution and other seductive dressings? Majority of prostitutes outside the shores of the country are from Edo and other southern women. We Christians have a lot to emulate from our Muslim counterparts to build a sane society. Let's support the use of head covers and unseductive veils among Christian women. Sometimes i wish i was born in a Muslim home sad
Hijab my foot, me wey just fukkd one hijab girl for Minna last Saturday. Very cheap self. Hijab is not a sign of holiness

1 Like

Re: Again, Police Raid Abuja Clubs, Arrest 70 Women by litaninja(m): 8:23am On Apr 29, 2019
Wow. You're really talking out of your a.s.s.

GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think the government is right by raiding such clubs and hotels for women operating as strippers and prostitutes. Christianity gives too much freedom to women and it's the reason why prostitution in Nigeria is predominant amongst Christian women and southerners especially. When Muslims advocate for hijab and decent dressing for their women, we Christians thinks they're denying them freedom but it is has proven that Islamic tenets on women brings about good morals. How many muslim women are involved in prostitution and other seductive dressings? Majority of prostitutes outside the shores of the country are from Edo and other southern women. We Christians have a lot to emulate from our Muslim counterparts to build a sane society. Let's support the use of head covers and unseductive veils among Christian women. Sometimes i wish i was born in a Muslim home sad
Re: Again, Police Raid Abuja Clubs, Arrest 70 Women by Ugosample(m): 8:23am On Apr 29, 2019
GoTV:

Muslim women are hoes too

but they are coded hoes
Re: Again, Police Raid Abuja Clubs, Arrest 70 Women by surevik(f): 8:25am On Apr 29, 2019
Its not about the dressing, we have many Muslims today who cover themselves with hijab and engage in prostitution, Go to Kano u will hear about four legs, some hijab wearers dress with out any underwear. And mind you not all those u see that dresses seductively are prostitute.
GoTV:
Re: Again, Police Raid Abuja Clubs, Arrest 70 Women by Laserman: 8:26am On Apr 29, 2019
Most people don't appreciate the importance of prostitutes in societies. If there were no prostitutes/ashawos/runs babes, do you know the number of females that would be raped daily by a lot of sexually deprived men! Most of the females would that could have been attacked could have been our sisters, daughters and mothers, but thanks to these prostitutes, rape cases are much less in societies.

So people need to stop criticizing their trade and start seeing the big picture.

I've never patronized a prostitute in my life, but as a very logical thinker, I'm in full support of prostitution being legalized, since it greatly helps the society, which most people don't realize.
Re: Again, Police Raid Abuja Clubs, Arrest 70 Women by jesmond3945: 8:26am On Apr 29, 2019
GoTV:
lol and you think hijab are not prostituting codedly? If your religion no enter your heart you are just a willing tool by satan.
Re: Again, Police Raid Abuja Clubs, Arrest 70 Women by FreemanUYB(m): 8:35am On Apr 29, 2019
show us the bruises in their vagina or forget it you lied !!!!
we should judge seeing evidence!!!!!!
I want to see the wounded kpekus !!!!!!

Re: Again, Police Raid Abuja Clubs, Arrest 70 Women by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:35am On Apr 29, 2019
kaen1317:
My friend Kunle that one too like olosho. I hope th police didn't carry him as well

grin grin grin grin

If police carry am, u go bail am na. Abi what are friends for.
Re: Again, Police Raid Abuja Clubs, Arrest 70 Women by BabylonCruise(m): 8:36am On Apr 29, 2019
GoTV:
My friend shut your ill informed brain.

1 Like

Re: Again, Police Raid Abuja Clubs, Arrest 70 Women by teesugar(f): 8:37am On Apr 29, 2019
Turantula:

My head slamming muslim friend, why don't you migrate to Saudi Arabia?
Don't mind him. It's even the Muslim men that are the most randy in nature. Go to all these core Arabic countries and see how their men molest women sexually, especially black women. Shior!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, Police Raid Abuja Clubs, Arrest 70 Women by WINDSOW(m): 8:38am On Apr 29, 2019
GoTV:
Read your Post again & you ll see hw foolish u are.

3 Likes

Re: Again, Police Raid Abuja Clubs, Arrest 70 Women by ignis: 8:39am On Apr 29, 2019
delishpot:
Naija police with soft targets shaaa. I heard they rape some of the women in their custody too.
True

1 Like

Re: Again, Police Raid Abuja Clubs, Arrest 70 Women by FreemanUYB(m): 8:40am On Apr 29, 2019
Naijaguy123:
Am sure all the women arrested are ibo, na dem they do ashawo passs any tribe in Nigeria.

if thunder had not fired you by now !!!!

then take this!!!

1 Share

Re: Again, Police Raid Abuja Clubs, Arrest 70 Women by shadowprimezero: 8:44am On Apr 29, 2019
I don't understand some of the comments here. So clamping down on strippers and prostitute is now seen as attack on Christianity by "shariah" undecided
Re: Again, Police Raid Abuja Clubs, Arrest 70 Women by COCKCROW: 8:52am On Apr 29, 2019
GoTV:

THAT MEANS YOU ARE NOT A BORN AGAIN, FOR WISHING TO BE BORN IN A MUSLIM HOME. PEOPLE HAVE THEIR LIVES TO LIVE, YOU CANNOT FORCE PEOPLE OUT OF SIN. THEIR PROSTITUTION DOES NOT INFRINGE INTO ANYBODY'S RIGHT. PROSTITUTION IS NOT A CRIME; THOUGH A SIN BEFORE GOD AS LYING, CHEATING, NEPOTISM IS. I DO NOT THINK YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN IN THE FIRST INSTANCE. I RATHER WORSHIP SATAN THAN BEING A MUSLIM; BECAUSE NO DIFFERENCE. REMEMBER SRI LANKA

1 Like

Re: Again, Police Raid Abuja Clubs, Arrest 70 Women by wirinet(m): 8:53am On Apr 29, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think the government is right by raiding such clubs and hotels for women operating as strippers and prostitutes.

It is wrong to impose your religious beliefs on those who don't share the same belief.
There is no law against operating hotels and clubs (strip club included), as long as necessary permits are obtained. I might as well decide to hold a naked pool party in my house, as long as we are not disturbing anyone else and there are no underage children, the police does not have any business with me

Christianity gives too much freedom to women and it's the reason why prostitution in Nigeria is predominant amongst Christian women and southerners especially.

Are you suggesting Christianity should give much freedom only to men? Prostitution is found in all societies at all times in history.

When Muslims advocate for hijab and decent dressing for their women, we Christians thinks they're denying them freedom but it is has proven that Islamic tenets on women brings about good morals.

How many muslim women are involved in prostitution and other seductive dressings? Majority of prostitutes outside the shores of the country are from Edo and other southern women. We Christians have a lot to emulate from our Muslim counterparts to build a sane society. Let's support the use of head covers and unseductive veils among Christian women. Sometimes i wish i was born in a Muslim home sad

False assertions. You obviously have never been to Obalende after the sun goes down. There you will see plenty hijab wearing northern prostitutes soliciting for customers.

No evidence Islamic tenets on women bring about good morals, all it does is suppress and oppress women into silence and pretence.
Even in Indonesia a country with the highest Muslim population and where prostitution is a crime, the profession continues to thrive - https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/indonesia-s-sex-trade--impossible--to-shut-down-8009820

1 Like

Re: Again, Police Raid Abuja Clubs, Arrest 70 Women by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 29, 2019
GoTV:

This statement shows you definitely don't live in the North!

I stay in Abuja! For those who know Lagos Street in Garki, go there and you will see runs girls moving around "codedly" looking for clients.

The ones wearing hijab stay in dark corners near parked vehicles. Walk close to them and you will hear them say, "Ina uni". Na even them worst pass because under that hijab, no pant. They can give you sharp-sharp!

Verify before you talk!

5 Likes

Re: Again, Police Raid Abuja Clubs, Arrest 70 Women by seunaj: 8:56am On Apr 29, 2019
GoTV:
an epistle by a Muslim for the consumption of the gullibles. No one lucky enough to be born in the light wishes he had been born into darkness. You must be d**mb to think that wearing of veil by women makes them less loose than those who flashes their endowment. I have seen an ijab coded motherfucking oloso and a decent girl who doesn't care about modest dressing. Gerarahia joor

3 Likes

Re: Again, Police Raid Abuja Clubs, Arrest 70 Women by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 29, 2019
delishpot:
Naija police with soft targets shaaa. I heard they rape some of the women in their custody too.
nawaooooo...talk watin u sabi ooooo...
Re: Again, Police Raid Abuja Clubs, Arrest 70 Women by blackboy(m): 9:00am On Apr 29, 2019
Utako police station is used for that. I call it harassment of women. Very wrong approach. The station needs to be investigated. 70 x 10,000 = So you know what I say. Bail money .... they get project they want finish
Re: Again, Police Raid Abuja Clubs, Arrest 70 Women by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 29, 2019
Asquare84:
So this lawyer is claiming that the lady open their vagina for him in the police station to see the bruises absolutely lies. You need to come to gimbiya street in the night and see the kind of prostitution going on there. I was shock to see my Neighbour children from benue state doing prostitution in Abuja
tat one na small thing now....the hustle is real bro...
Re: Again, Police Raid Abuja Clubs, Arrest 70 Women by delishpot: 9:06am On Apr 29, 2019
serialkilla:
nawaooooo...talk watin u sabi ooooo...

For real bro. They sometimes do rape females in their custody too.
Re: Again, Police Raid Abuja Clubs, Arrest 70 Women by phineas: 9:07am On Apr 29, 2019
The country must be guided by the laws of the land not the moral code of a few or the majority. This is very important cos anyone can come up with any rule at any time and abuse the rights of others if this assault is allowed to stand

If there are no laws against clubbing and strip dancing then their arrests are illegal. The arresting officers must be identified 1 by 1 and sanctioned. The DPO approving this must also be sanctioned

The ministry of culture should be called to order for it's unguarded utterances. The law of the land is sacrosanct. The law of the land must prevail.

This is a call to the Attorney General to please interpreted the laws of the land to all involved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Again, Police Raid Abuja Clubs, Arrest 70 Women by semyman: 9:13am On Apr 29, 2019
Focus your blame on Regina Daniels and celebrate these ones
Re: Again, Police Raid Abuja Clubs, Arrest 70 Women by Chidonc(m): 9:15am On Apr 29, 2019
GoTV:
you and stupidity are like bread and butter

1 Like

Re: Again, Police Raid Abuja Clubs, Arrest 70 Women by wambosamuel1980: 9:15am On Apr 29, 2019
If the mens are not there you will hardly see these women walking UnCloth, it will interest you to knw that people who mostly patronise these women are officers, why are they arresting only women, where are the men?
Re: Again, Police Raid Abuja Clubs, Arrest 70 Women by Achorise: 9:16am On Apr 29, 2019
GoTV:
You don’t know much.
You need to be exposed to happenings around you.moral is not from outside,but inside.Christianity is not character modification but life transformation.

3 Likes

Re: Again, Police Raid Abuja Clubs, Arrest 70 Women by lionel4mercy: 9:18am On Apr 29, 2019
GoTV:

Sorry my brother you are not a BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN.. By their fruit you shall know them.The truth is that you only see from where you face. if you out you will see women with hijab in prostitution. so please correct yourself, it is not about religion, clothe they wear but who they are.

1 Like

Re: Again, Police Raid Abuja Clubs, Arrest 70 Women by thunderbabs: 9:27am On Apr 29, 2019
Nigeria Police and laziness. Bullies..

Increasing cases of one chance and robbery incidents everytime along Abuja roads.. They won't attend to that. It is only easy going people they love to manhandle.

Bullies
Re: Again, Police Raid Abuja Clubs, Arrest 70 Women by biggiedol: 9:31am On Apr 29, 2019
Oga don't say what you don't know ,come to abuja you will see many Muslim girls with Hijab hustling in wuse 2, knacking them even sweet cos them get baaaddd ring tone, I no dey tell u them say stories oooo. So it's not only the south or Christians...if you want I fit give you Aisha number oooo

GoTV:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Nanny Sentenced To 15 Years Over Death Of Baby She Force-Fed / Herdsmen Battle Police On Falae’s Farm / "Police Officers In Abuja Kidnapped Us, Stole ₦550,000 From Our Bank Accounts"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.