Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Again, Police Raid Abuja Clubs, Arrest 70 Women - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Again, Police Raid Abuja Clubs, Arrest 70 Women (21519 Views)

Again, Police Bust Fake Drink Factory In Lagos, Arrest Four / Police Arrest 70 Persons, Uber Drivers Over Death Of Officer In Lagos / Police Arrest 70-Year-Old HIV-Positive Man Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again, Police Raid Abuja Clubs, Arrest 70 Women by StoneLucifer: 10:00am On Apr 29, 2019
Naijaguy123:
Am sure all the women arrested are ibo, na dem they do ashawo passs any tribe in Nigeria.

Including your mother too who gave birth to u as an old professional brothel harlot..
Re: Again, Police Raid Abuja Clubs, Arrest 70 Women by tomdon(m): 10:10am On Apr 29, 2019
Asquare84:
So this lawyer is claiming that the lady open their vagina for him in the police station to see the bruises absolutely lies. You need to come to gimbiya street in the night and see the kind of prostitution going on there. I was shock to see my Neighbour children from benue state doing prostitution in Abuja

Which one you carry and how much dem collect
Re: Again, Police Raid Abuja Clubs, Arrest 70 Women by tomdon(m): 10:10am On Apr 29, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think the government is right by raiding such clubs and hotels for women operating as strippers and prostitutes. Christianity gives too much freedom to women and it's the reason why prostitution in Nigeria is predominant amongst Christian women and southerners especially. When Muslims advocate for hijab and decent dressing for their women, we Christians thinks they're denying them freedom but it is has proven that Islamic tenets on women brings about good morals. How many muslim women are involved in prostitution and other seductive dressings? Majority of prostitutes outside the shores of the country are from Edo and other southern women. We Christians have a lot to emulate from our Muslim counterparts to build a sane society. Let's support the use of head covers and unseductive veils among Christian women. Sometimes i wish i was born in a Muslim home sad

Ignoramus!
Who told you prostitution is religion biased??
Re: Again, Police Raid Abuja Clubs, Arrest 70 Women by Chuknovski(m): 10:19am On Apr 29, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think the government is right by raiding such clubs and hotels for women operating as strippers and prostitutes. Christianity gives too much freedom to women and it's the reason why prostitution in Nigeria is predominant amongst Christian women and southerners especially. When Muslims advocate for hijab and decent dressing for their women, we Christians thinks they're denying them freedom but it is has proven that Islamic tenets on women brings about good morals. How many muslim women are involved in prostitution and other seductive dressings? Majority of prostitutes outside the shores of the country are from Edo and other southern women. We Christians have a lot to emulate from our Muslim counterparts to build a sane society. Let's support the use of head covers and unseductive veils among Christian women. Sometimes i wish i was born in a Muslim home sad

Ogbeni there are Muslim prostitutes too, the difference is one is more coded than the other, scold the Christian mediocre with God's word,not by making comparison to unbelievers,
Re: Again, Police Raid Abuja Clubs, Arrest 70 Women by Beetobee(f): 10:43am On Apr 29, 2019
Amuocha:
Sharia law is been implemented in Abuja

So by your statement, you are saying Christianity condones these acts? No one can say he is a Christian once he deviates from the Ten Commandments. And amongst those commandments are 'thou shall not commit adultery' and 'thou shall not commit fornication'.
Re: Again, Police Raid Abuja Clubs, Arrest 70 Women by Fadedvoices2: 10:59am On Apr 29, 2019
dokyOloye:

Prostitution is not the problem facing Nigerians and is not a crime according to Nigerian laws.Nigeria's problem is hunger,disease,illiteracy,insurgency etc.
Look at it from the point of view of reducing rape and income generation for patrons and the prostitutes respectively.
These things will always be there,Trying to deny that is self deceit.That is why the white man always looks like he's more intelligent than the black man cos they considered all these and not only legalised it but also gave prostitution recognition and incentives like free periodic STI tests.
Funny enuf,the people who are the forefront of this are the ppl who have 4 wives but still chase skirts more than single randy boys.

Prostitution is a crime in Nigeria .
Re: Again, Police Raid Abuja Clubs, Arrest 70 Women by asobo: 11:02am On Apr 29, 2019
GoTV:
So because they do it more codedly you think they are saints abi. It only u schooled in the north, then you will understand what I am saying. In the night, you would see four legs covered with HIJAB standing.
Re: Again, Police Raid Abuja Clubs, Arrest 70 Women by asobo: 11:20am On Apr 29, 2019
GoTV:
So because they do it secretly you think they are saints abi. If only u schooled in the north, then you will understand what I am saying. In the night, you would see four legs covered with HIJAB standing. You ain't a Christian for even contemplating becoming a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Again, Police Raid Abuja Clubs, Arrest 70 Women by Dotman2210(m): 12:11pm On Apr 29, 2019
GoTV:
This crack head born again is back, nobody is stopping you to convert to Islam you this simpleton pretending to be a Christian

1 Like

Re: Again, Police Raid Abuja Clubs, Arrest 70 Women by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 29, 2019
Dotman2210:

This crack head born again is back, nobody is stopping you to convert to Islam you this simpleton pretending to be a Christian

I'm very deadly. Be warned angry
Re: Again, Police Raid Abuja Clubs, Arrest 70 Women by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 29, 2019
GoTV:

Use the head covers and unseductive veils for your sisters and your mama only.
Re: Again, Police Raid Abuja Clubs, Arrest 70 Women by BrokenCock: 12:41pm On Apr 29, 2019
Its normal im Abuja!!! All they need is a phone call and all of dem will be released. Those wey sabi Garki Police station know wasup
Re: Again, Police Raid Abuja Clubs, Arrest 70 Women by saidubaba: 1:56pm On Apr 29, 2019
COCKCROW:

THAT MEANS YOU ARE NOT A BORN AGAIN, FOR WISHING TO BE BORN IN A MUSLIM HOME. PEOPLE HAVE THEIR LIVES TO LIVE, YOU CANNOT FORCE PEOPLE OUT OF SIN. THEIR PROSTITUTION DOES NOT INFRINGE INTO ANYBODY'S RIGHT. PROSTITUTION IS NOT A CRIME; THOUGH A SIN BEFORE GOD AS LYING, CHEATING, NEPOTISM IS. I DO NOT THINK YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN IN THE FIRST INSTANCE. I RATHER WORSHIP SATAN THAN BEING A MUSLIM; BECAUSE NO DIFFERENCE. REMEMBER SRI LANKA

And you shall worship Satan all the days of your life
Re: Again, Police Raid Abuja Clubs, Arrest 70 Women by firfinch(m): 2:26pm On Apr 29, 2019
And where do you expect to find strippers? Inside the church? People are allowed to do whatever they like in the clubs or hotels.
GoTV:
sad Even though I'mL a born again Christian, i think the government is right by raiding such clubs and hotels for women operating as strippers and prostitutes. Christianity gives too much freedom to women and it's the reason why prostitution in Nigeria is predominant amongst Christian women and southerners especially. When Muslims advocate for hijab and decent dressing for their women, we Christians thinks they're denying them freedom but it is has proven that Islamic tenets on women brings about good morals. How many muslim women are involved in prostitution and other seductive dressings? Majority of prostitutes outside the shores of the country are from Edo and other southern women. We Christians have a lot to emulate from our Muslim counterparts to build a sane society. Let's support the use of head covers and unseductive veils among Christian women. Sometimes i wish i was born in a Muslim home sad
Re: Again, Police Raid Abuja Clubs, Arrest 70 Women by ensamy(m): 2:31pm On Apr 29, 2019
SINCE THEY IS A HIGH UNEMPLOYMENT RATE IN THE COUNTRY, I SUGGEST PROSTITUTION SHOULD BE ANOTHER MEANS OF JOB CREATION AND THOSE INTERESTED TO WORK AS PROSTITUTES SHOULD BE LICENCED TO PRACTICE AS SUCH AND ALSO PAY TAXES TO THE STATE. ISHA ALLAH. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Again, Police Raid Abuja Clubs, Arrest 70 Women by kaen1317: 4:56pm On Apr 29, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

grin grin grin grin

If police carry am, u gox bail am na. Abi what are friends for.
guy na true u talk
Re: Again, Police Raid Abuja Clubs, Arrest 70 Women by Purplekush(m): 8:49pm On Apr 29, 2019
GoTV:
Christianity gives too much freedom to women and it's the reason why prostitution in Nigeria is predominant amongst Christian women and southerners especially. When Muslims advocate for hijab and decent dressing for their women, we Christians thinks they're denying them freedom but it is has proven that Islamic tenets on women brings about good morals. sad

Yeah right! Why don't we go back to the Dark Ages or some prehistoric times when men clubbed women who resisted their advances in the head and carry them off as wives? smiley
Re: Again, Police Raid Abuja Clubs, Arrest 70 Women by Dotman2210(m): 8:36pm On May 06, 2019
GoTV:

I'm very deadly. Be warned angry
If you are very deadly you will self-destruct last last ni... Deadly born again Christian

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OAU Lecturer Kidnapped , Car Burnt And Driver Killed / Kidnappers Den Demolished In Nkporo, Abia / Mentally-Deranged Anglican Priest Sets ATM Of Imo Microfinance Bank, Aba On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.