Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,563 members, 7,955,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:36 PM

Nigerian Immigration Have Gone To Sleep With My Passport - Advice!! - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Immigration Have Gone To Sleep With My Passport - Advice!! (2684 Views)

Nigerian Immigration Investigates Torn Passport Incident At Lagos Airport / International Passport Advice Needed. / Passport: Nigerian Immigration Reacted To Widespread About The New Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Immigration Have Gone To Sleep With My Passport - Advice!! by flourishing247: 6:07pm On Apr 29, 2019
humblesteve:

2 days Where ?

Most Eastern states. Delta
Re: Nigerian Immigration Have Gone To Sleep With My Passport - Advice!! by Eze2000(m): 6:25pm On Apr 29, 2019
humblesteve:

I don’t have any one self

go there with enough money for bribe and u will be glad. I had no id like u and wasnt with my birth certificate. I paid for the immigrations equivalent of both

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Immigration Have Gone To Sleep With My Passport - Advice!! by humblesteve(m): 6:59pm On Apr 29, 2019
flourishing247:

Most Eastern states. Delta
I wish this is realistic everywhere or every eastern states as you said... would just use the opportunity to go visit home oh but can’t risk it.
Re: Nigerian Immigration Have Gone To Sleep With My Passport - Advice!! by Eze2000(m): 7:20pm On Apr 29, 2019
humblesteve:

I wish this is realistic everywhere or every eastern states as you said... would just use the opportunity to go visit home oh but can’t risk it.

are your village people this bad?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Immigration Have Gone To Sleep With My Passport - Advice!! by lilkudos(m): 12:09am On Apr 30, 2019
Joe4real1988:
National i.d/voter's card, birth cert, state of origin, 2 passport photographs, patience and luck.

Thanks so much bro and at least 30k will do right??
Re: Nigerian Immigration Have Gone To Sleep With My Passport - Advice!! by humblesteve(m): 6:47am On Apr 30, 2019
Eze2000:

are your village people this bad?
Risk, I meant can’t go and if it happens I don’t get it that quick it will be a risk due to my job.

Lol
Re: Nigerian Immigration Have Gone To Sleep With My Passport - Advice!! by Eze2000(m): 8:04am On Apr 30, 2019
humblesteve:

Risk, I meant can’t go and if it happens I don’t get it that quick it will be a risk due to my job.

Lol

Drivers licence is your best bet

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Immigration Have Gone To Sleep With My Passport - Advice!! by humblesteve(m): 2:54pm On Apr 30, 2019
Eze2000:

Drivers licence is your best bet
To do what ?
Re: Nigerian Immigration Have Gone To Sleep With My Passport - Advice!! by Eze2000(m): 3:29pm On Apr 30, 2019
humblesteve:

To do what ?

On many platforms, it's the only acceptable alternative to the international passport as a means of identification

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Immigration Have Gone To Sleep With My Passport - Advice!! by humblesteve(m): 3:55pm On Apr 30, 2019
Eze2000:

On many platforms, it's the only acceptable alternative to the international passport as a means of identification
Can't remember saying i needed a means of identification here. Thanks anyway.
Re: Nigerian Immigration Have Gone To Sleep With My Passport - Advice!! by Eze2000(m): 6:39pm On Apr 30, 2019
humblesteve:

What do u use to id yourself when u stated clearly that u had no national id or voters card?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Immigration Have Gone To Sleep With My Passport - Advice!! by humblesteve(m): 7:24pm On Apr 30, 2019
Eze2000:

What do u use to id yourself when u stated clearly that u had no national id or voters card?
Did you do yours with any ?
Re: Nigerian Immigration Have Gone To Sleep With My Passport - Advice!! by Joe4real1988(m): 8:10pm On Apr 30, 2019
lilkudos:

Thanks so much bro and at least 30k will do right??
Na 32k me pay o. Some even paid 35k, 45k. It depends on who u meet there and how greedy he might turn out 2 b. Try go wit patience o coz dose pple can frustrate 4 Africa.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Immigration Have Gone To Sleep With My Passport - Advice!! by Eze2000(m): 8:16pm On Apr 30, 2019
humblesteve:

Did you do yours with any ?

The only ID I have ever had was the one I paid for 6 years ago, Drivers license. National ID, Voters card, nothing! But i did register for them mind you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Immigration Have Gone To Sleep With My Passport - Advice!! by Eze2000(m): 8:21pm On Apr 30, 2019
Joe4real1988:
Na 32k me pay o. Some even paid 35k, 45k. It depends on who u meet there and how greedy he might turn out 2 b. Try go wit patience o coz dose pple can frustrate 4 Africa.

Correct

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Immigration Have Gone To Sleep With My Passport - Advice!! by Paulpatrick(m): 10:29pm On Apr 30, 2019
Please o.. Anyone knows how I can go about my renewal of passport.. Cause I did mine in Edo state state 5 years ago. And I'm currently in Lagos at agbara.. And I'm thinking of trying fectac for the renewal.. I need this passport in two weeks. Please can someone tell me the office that has booklets in Lagos here.. Cause I don't want to hear stories of no booklet .. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Immigration Have Gone To Sleep With My Passport - Advice!! by themba(m): 4:16pm On May 02, 2019
Wat part don't u understand, I did mine for d official price......if u don't know how to go about things, always ask rather than give bad impression
humblesteve:
@ themba I no understand what you typed oh
Re: Nigerian Immigration Have Gone To Sleep With My Passport - Advice!! by humblesteve(m): 5:04pm On May 02, 2019
themba:
Wat part don't u understand, I did mine for d official price......if u don't know how to go about things, always ask rather than give bad impression
Don’t be mad sir. What bad impression did I give or am I the op
Re: Nigerian Immigration Have Gone To Sleep With My Passport - Advice!! by humblesteve(m): 5:29pm On May 02, 2019
Op was curious, with the impression his contact was playing smart on him...I came and validated his contact’s claim that there wasn’t booklets as of when we had that discussion.

So, tell me where I made a wrong/bad impression as to this discuss.
Re: Nigerian Immigration Have Gone To Sleep With My Passport - Advice!! by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 02, 2019
hatbricker:
Mention them on twitter and the name of the people that collected money from you, I'm sure they'll be chasing you with calls to come and collect your passport grin their handle on twitter is @nigimmigration

So, you wan sack or give person query for his/her file? The OP wanted it sharply and do not want to follow due process.

But the Immigration officer for tell you say booklet no de.
Re: Nigerian Immigration Have Gone To Sleep With My Passport - Advice!! by Eze2000(m): 2:29pm On Jun 14, 2019
humblesteve:
Hmmm SMH is this what am going to face too? A friend I contacted to help me with his contact who could facilitate the process said there was no booklet too just last week...and I need this stuff ASAP

And he said it would cost me 50k
Paulpatrick:
Please o.. Anyone knows how I can go about my renewal of passport.. Cause I did mine in Edo state state 5 years ago. And I'm currently in Lagos at agbara.. And I'm thinking of trying fectac for the renewal.. I need this passport in two weeks. Please can someone tell me the office that has booklets in Lagos here.. Cause I don't want to hear stories of no booklet .. Thanks
humblesteve:

Blessedmum:

We are in the same shoe as regards the passport wahala. I paid 35k for express since last month am yet to receive it. I was told there is no booklet.

Just got my passport an hour ago.
Re: Nigerian Immigration Have Gone To Sleep With My Passport - Advice!! by humblesteve(m): 10:47pm On Jun 14, 2019
Eze2000:

Where and at what cost?

I did mine for 24k at Dutse it took me 3hours to get my passport
Re: Nigerian Immigration Have Gone To Sleep With My Passport - Advice!! by Eze2000(m): 10:56pm On Jun 14, 2019
humblesteve:
Where and at what cost?

Jesus!
where is this place?

it took me 4 months in Festac, Lagos and I paid over 40k
Re: Nigerian Immigration Have Gone To Sleep With My Passport - Advice!! by Eze2000(m): 10:56pm On Jun 14, 2019
humblesteve:
Where and at what cost?

Jesus!
where is this place?

Re: Nigerian Immigration Have Gone To Sleep With My Passport - Advice!! by Small080(m): 11:02pm On Jun 14, 2019
I thank God for you, they're not dead but sleeping with your passport wait till them wake up now
Re: Nigerian Immigration Have Gone To Sleep With My Passport - Advice!! by humblesteve(m): 11:13pm On Jun 14, 2019
Eze2000:

Jesus!

where is this place?

As I speak to you, I live in festac and went to their office and I was told 50k and ain’t sure when this will be out. I had to travel to Dutse in jigawa to get this done in 3hours. For 24k
Re: Nigerian Immigration Have Gone To Sleep With My Passport - Advice!! by Eze2000(m): 11:26pm On Jun 14, 2019
humblesteve:

As I speak to you, I live in festac and went to their office and I was told 50k and ain’t sure when this will be out. I had to travel to Dutse in jigawa to get this done in 3hours. For 24k

I will never do any passport thing in Lagos again.
Re: Nigerian Immigration Have Gone To Sleep With My Passport - Advice!! by Eze2000(m): 11:28pm On Jun 14, 2019
Small080:
I thank God for you, they're not dead but sleeping with your passport wait till them wake up now

Them wake today after 4 months
Re: Nigerian Immigration Have Gone To Sleep With My Passport - Advice!! by Beautyaddy: 11:36pm On Jun 14, 2019
Eze2000:

Was it the 5 years or 10 years validity one?
Re: Nigerian Immigration Have Gone To Sleep With My Passport - Advice!! by humblesteve(m): 11:37pm On Jun 14, 2019
Eze2000:

I will never do any passport thing in Lagos again.
It was after I heard people complain that made me to source else and thank God I did and got it done.

Unto the next...
Re: Nigerian Immigration Have Gone To Sleep With My Passport - Advice!! by Blessedmum(f): 11:18am On Jun 16, 2019
Eze2000:

I received mine last week.
Re: Nigerian Immigration Have Gone To Sleep With My Passport - Advice!! by Small080(m): 10:19pm On Jun 16, 2019
Eze2000:

Them wake today after 4 months
Praise the lord!
They finally awake grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Cost Of Traveling To Canada / 6 Reasons Why You Are Denied A U.S. Student Visa In Nigeria / How Do I Migrate To Netherlands?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.