Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,197 members, 7,839,075 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Dangote Donates New Hostels To Ahmadu Bello University In Kaduna State [photos] - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dangote Donates New Hostels To Ahmadu Bello University In Kaduna State [photos] (24625 Views)

Ahmadu Bello University Newly Proposed School Fees For PG Students (photos) / Abdul Samad Rabiu Initiative Donates N1 Billion To Ahmadu Bello University / Aliko Dangote Donates N300m Business School To University Of Ibadan (UI) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Donates New Hostels To Ahmadu Bello University In Kaduna State [photos] by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 29, 2019
Any of this project in the East? Because his cement is bought everywhere na

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Donates New Hostels To Ahmadu Bello University In Kaduna State [photos] by COCKCROW: 8:58am On Apr 29, 2019
HE DOES HIS BEST FOR THE NORTH AS IT IS THEIR LIVES.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Donates New Hostels To Ahmadu Bello University In Kaduna State [photos] by Peters1234: 9:00am On Apr 29, 2019
Wow wow wow. That is good female or male hostel?
Re: Dangote Donates New Hostels To Ahmadu Bello University In Kaduna State [photos] by modsfucker: 9:08am On Apr 29, 2019
Mk93:

That is aboki English for you. All they know is diversify since buhari became president

Lolz... Aboki does not care about English in the first place. Check very well and you'd know the true identity of the person in question. Most of you local champions have a fake perception of what the North and Northerners are all about.
Re: Dangote Donates New Hostels To Ahmadu Bello University In Kaduna State [photos] by CoolAmbience(m): 9:09am On Apr 29, 2019
lawaljuliuss:
Weldone sir...

You can say that again.

Dangote is the man!

So very thoughtful.
Re: Dangote Donates New Hostels To Ahmadu Bello University In Kaduna State [photos] by atalawils: 9:30am On Apr 29, 2019
na Suleiman Hostel boys dem move go there o. I hope as dem spoil suleiman finish dem no go spoil this beautiful masterpiece of a hostel.
Re: Dangote Donates New Hostels To Ahmadu Bello University In Kaduna State [photos] by donbenie(m): 9:32am On Apr 29, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
That's how it is.

Take the lot and give out little all in the name of philanthropy.
Robin Hood.
Did he stop you from taking your own lot.. shocked
Re: Dangote Donates New Hostels To Ahmadu Bello University In Kaduna State [photos] by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:37am On Apr 29, 2019
This is good, considering my love for hostels smiley
Re: Dangote Donates New Hostels To Ahmadu Bello University In Kaduna State [photos] by darqly(m): 10:00am On Apr 29, 2019
Nice from Dangote. Now will the students remember to flush after 5hitting each time? Nigerian hostels are the filthiest facilities i've ever had the misfortune to visit. I never lived on campus because of this dirtiness. Onetime I had to spend a night in Abuja hostel, UNIJOS. Went to the lavatory, the things I SAW, my body system reabsorbed ALL the waste and I did't need to use the bathroom again till I left.
Re: Dangote Donates New Hostels To Ahmadu Bello University In Kaduna State [photos] by Omoty08: 12:05pm On Apr 29, 2019
moyinoluwabun:
Over to maintenance culture. Just hope it won't look terrible in few years to come.
abu zaria got a maintenance culture..

1 Like

Re: Dangote Donates New Hostels To Ahmadu Bello University In Kaduna State [photos] by ldpele(m): 12:25pm On Apr 29, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
That's how it is.

Take the lot and give out little all in the name of philanthropy.
Robin Hood.
What is holding your hands from taking “the lot” and giving “out much”? Stop misrepresenting great quotes
Re: Dangote Donates New Hostels To Ahmadu Bello University In Kaduna State [photos] by picaso313(m): 1:34pm On Apr 29, 2019
cheesy grin
Mk93:

That is aboki English for you. All they know is diversify since buhari became president
cheesy
Mk93:

hahahahahahhahaha
Re: Dangote Donates New Hostels To Ahmadu Bello University In Kaduna State [photos] by Bighead9: 3:44pm On Apr 29, 2019
aishapmbtoto:
Mtcheew

Katon Kai.

Re: Dangote Donates New Hostels To Ahmadu Bello University In Kaduna State [photos] by EnkayDezign: 6:42pm On Apr 29, 2019
Nice. However, I don’t understand why they’re saying it’s the first hostel built there in 37 years. Didn’t the CBN just build a center for excellence with its own hostels?
Re: Dangote Donates New Hostels To Ahmadu Bello University In Kaduna State [photos] by lobell: 2:58pm On Apr 30, 2019
lawaljuliuss:
Weldone sir...

Chiefo, do you know you can use an escrow service to get more customers who are willing to buy but are afraid of losing money? The selling point for the escrow service is that they get their money back if you fail to deliver. It's something like a pay after delivery service only that you are 100% sure of getting paid after delivering the service. Visit my signature today and sign up for free.

Cheers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience Teaching In Zaria / Ceiling Fan Falls During A Lecture At UNILAG Yesterday / Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.