Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. (24619 Views)

Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) / Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) / Students Of Igbinedion University Okada(iuo). Let's Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by Tattooboy: 8:34am On Jun 17, 2012
[img]http://1.bp..com/-98pDFLNV3t8/T92FgqkwChI/AAAAAAAAbeQ/2eqjUojCdLM/s1600/00b.jpg[/img]
[img]http://yfrog.com/oc3t3rqj:iphone[/img]

The famous blogger Linda Ikeji tweeted about 30mins ago. Just confirmed it from a friend over there. i heard they re beating up students and police refused to show up.

I've been getting quite a number of SOS messages all morning from female students of the Igbinedion University, Okada, Benin City. According to them, ex-militants invaded their school by 5am this morning (they are still there at the time of filing this report). The are destroying cars, macheting people, shooting their guns and have injured several students of the school and most likely kidnapped some. They've also blocked the main gate of the school so no one can come in or go out!

There's a lot of chaos going on in the school right now and the students are scared to the death as the militants have gained access into one of the girls hostel.

http://lindaikeji..com/2012/06/gunmen-invade-igbinedion-university.html

1 Like

Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by tjskii(f): 8:39am On Jun 17, 2012
Yeah I just heard the same thing,wat exactly is going on over there,y r they atackin students
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by bigx(m): 8:43am On Jun 17, 2012
Seeing a lot of posts from bbm contacts too
lindaikeji..com/2012/06/gunmen-invade-igbinedion-university.html?m=1
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by Tattooboy: 8:50am On Jun 17, 2012
This is serious
/N4dEfF
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by Mayflowa(m): 9:32am On Jun 17, 2012
This is serious! I hope their is a police presence there already. God saves us!!!
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by hapi(m): 9:33am On Jun 17, 2012
South-south branch of boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 17, 2012
SmH.... Only during GEJ regime all dese can happen.. Sad country

2 Likes

Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by sadyeek(m): 9:38am On Jun 17, 2012
hapi: South-south branch of boko haram.

[size=16pt]more like the original terrorists, boko bois learnt from them.
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 17, 2012
Wat is Naija tunin into! No security in skools again. God pls help us

1 Like

Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by ujchief(m): 9:39am On Jun 17, 2012
To create a state of unrest @ Edo, to make it look like Adams is not in control. Wit catastrophe, civil unrest, kidnaping, violence, one familiar thing comes to mind - 'PDP'. When Bamangar tukur said pdp must win Edo state, he wasnt bluffing nor blowim hot air.
A state of unrest and insecurity discourages people to come out for election, creating an enabling environment for pdp to rig.
Just my 2 cents, I might be wrong afterall.

22 Likes

Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by ebamma(m): 9:40am On Jun 17, 2012
i hope dis is not part of pdp strategy to capture edo state as their chairman said.

2 Likes

Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by cookies: 9:41am On Jun 17, 2012
Sad, sad, sad.....it's bad news everyday in this part of the world!
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by Osama10(m): 9:41am On Jun 17, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by valencia25(m): 9:43am On Jun 17, 2012
God help ds Students ooo
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by Otseh: 9:44am On Jun 17, 2012
what has the university got to do with millitants? What is the school authority doing about the safety of the students? May God keep our children safe.
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by Murphy7h4: 9:45am On Jun 17, 2012
Thanks for sharing. grin grin
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by AnotherOkija: 9:46am On Jun 17, 2012
ujchief: To create a state of unrest @ Edo, to make it look like Adams is not in control. Wit catastrophe, civil unrest, kidnaping, violence, one familiar thing comes to mind - 'PDP'. When Bamangar tukur said pdp must win Edo state, he wasnt bluffing nor blowim hot air.
A state of unrest and insecurity discourages people to come out for election, creating an enabling environment for pdp to rig.

i can bet my bottom dollar that you are wrong... Now order your 6th bottle of alomo bitters

3 Likes

Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by FILEBE(m): 9:47am On Jun 17, 2012
What are d sch authorities doing over it na? Dis is a university nt a secondary school!

1 Like

Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by overkillR(f): 9:49am On Jun 17, 2012
Nigerians are so gullible! How sure are we that these hoodlums are ex-militant? Some of u are already calling this a conspiracy when you don't know the whole story yet.
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by AnotherOkija: 9:50am On Jun 17, 2012
FILEBE: What are d sch authorities doing over it na? Dis is a university nt a secondary school!

Im sure they wished they had cult boys now... sad

1 Like

Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by FILEBE(m): 9:52am On Jun 17, 2012
Someone has started blaming Gej already?
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by FILEBE(m): 9:55am On Jun 17, 2012
Another Okija:

Another Okija:

?? O boy...wetin u talk? Cult ke?
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 17, 2012
ujchief: To create a state of unrest @ Edo, to make it look like Adams is not in control. Wit catastrophe, civil unrest, kidnaping, violence, one familiar thing comes to mind - 'PDP'. When Bamangar tukur said pdp must win Edo state, he wasnt bluffing nor blowim hot air.

Sooner or later,they will declare a state of emergency in the state,post a retired general to conduct the election and capture the state by FORCE.Pdp arrangee !

1 Like

Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 17, 2012
No place is safe in this country, I thought the south was a little bit better than the north, but how wrong I was... I think declaration of state of emergency in the whole country would be better.

1 Like

Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 17, 2012
Another Okija:

The so called militants are students sent to study by the amnesty progg,last week an ex militant was macheted by a cultist. What ur witnessn is a cleansing of the school by the militants. They are going after secret cult members not ordinary students.

2 Likes

Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by oskaroni(m): 10:02am On Jun 17, 2012
u na go dey blame gej. again. nigerians with their wahala. If fowl die na gej cause am.Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by xeryve(m): 10:08am On Jun 17, 2012
Don't be deceived, they have many cult boys. I witnessed their clash with the indegenes in 2008 when one of them killed a woman with his car. We couldnt go out for TP that morning cos they were exchanging fires.
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by mutiply: 10:11am On Jun 17, 2012
sunday is fast be comin SADday,
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 17, 2012
true talk
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by lacasa: 10:17am On Jun 17, 2012
Nigeria needs Sanity.

At this point only Military can bring †ђªt

Though, coups r nt D̶̲̥̅̊ best remedy bt atleast the bloodshed will stop
Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 17, 2012
do or die episode 2

obakovich:
The so called militants are students sent to study by the amnesty progg,last week an ex militant was macheted by a cultist. What ur witnessn is a cleansing of the school by the militants. They are going after secret cult members not ordinary students.

There's a lot of chaos going on in the school right now and the students are scared to the death as the militants have gained access into one of the girls hostel.

yes i can imagine the sort of cleansing they will be doing in a girls hostel

1 Like

Re: Militants Attacking Students Of Igbinedion University. by wandeay: 10:23am On Jun 17, 2012
after all the millions they collect from students each session, stil no good security system, poor IUO, Igbinedo, wetin dey happen[b][/b]? They say security no dey ur school wey b say na Army convoy dey follow u, u alone, wey security boku ur house, craziness @d highest order

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ceiling Fan Falls During A Lecture At UNILAG Yesterday / World university rankings 2024 / Injustice For Engineering Graduates, Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.