Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,612 members, 7,820,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God (23081 Views)

Pastor Newman Edward: 'My Hair Has A Spiritual Significance' / Which One Of These Has Science Shown To Take Millions Of Years To Form? / Newman Emmanuel Edward: "If You Are Rich & Don't Help Pastors, You Will Die" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by YoungAncient1: 12:55pm On Apr 29, 2019
8. He said, " my son, go back to school and do the needful"
Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by seunpas: 1:03pm On Apr 29, 2019
Drama
Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by OkCornel(m): 1:07pm On Apr 29, 2019
RuthlessLeader:

I really hate this thing where someone thinks that only a certain kind of news can make FP and they criticize the mods.

If you think the news is stupid, then don't comment in the thread. You are only being annoying.

I am annoying because I stated an obvious fact?

Or you love it when trash keeps making the front page more often?

You are only being annoying when you butt into my comments without being mentioned.
Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by Smartben123456: 1:07pm On Apr 29, 2019
Story from gods
Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by RuthlessLeader(m): 1:10pm On Apr 29, 2019
OkCornel:

I am annoying because I stated an obvious fact?

Or you love it when trash keeps making the front page more often?

You are only being annoying when you butt into my comments without being mentioned.
Since it's so obvious why state it then? There is no need to say so. If you feel that the topics being pushed to FP are useless then stop hanging out here and find better topics in their sections to discuss about.
Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by blackmaine: 1:15pm On Apr 29, 2019
Religion the key to African Failure to develop, churches, mosques and their deception everywhere you go like MTN
Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by romoruyi(m): 1:16pm On Apr 29, 2019
This is insanely hilarious.... grin grin grin grin grin

I just can't stop laughing
Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by NOHOLDSBAR: 1:20pm On Apr 29, 2019
Another 419 religious slave master. Only the religiously brainwashed zombies slaves will even listen to any of these pastorprenual business men. Churches are nothing but pure business centers in Nigeria. A vast majority of these con men went into this business simply for money and because they could not other means of legal livelihood.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by Firstorderwizard(m): 1:21pm On Apr 29, 2019
OkCornel:
On what basis did this get to the front page?

I thought nairaland was meant to be an educative and value adding platform.

Of what use is this information?

Nairaland lost its true value prior to 2015 election. The trashiness keeps increasing till then

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by OkCornel(m): 1:22pm On Apr 29, 2019
RuthlessLeader:

Since it's so obvious why state it then? There is no need to say so. If you feel that the topics being pushed to FP are useless then stop hanging out here and find better topics in their sections to discuss about.

Silence on such matters is a tacit endorsement to the trash being moved often to the front page.

The mods can do better than this, and it's not a bad thing to point their attention to it.

This is the front page for crying out loud.
Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by OkCornel(m): 1:23pm On Apr 29, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

Nairaland lost its true value prior to 2015 election. The trashiness keeps increasing till then

I wonder when all these would change for the better...
Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by GoodMuyis(m): 1:26pm On Apr 29, 2019
OkCornel:

Educative ke?
we dont need em, even _seun did not go to school
Ask robert kyosaki if ma lying
Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by Kessnorman: 1:28pm On Apr 29, 2019
Pastor this your revelation strong o

Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:29pm On Apr 29, 2019
wellmax:
I am interested in the slaps he will give the mad men

grin grin grin
Just wish he could video it.

Let see the fight of mad men grin grin
Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by AngelicBeing: 1:33pm On Apr 29, 2019
GOFRONT:
shocked

Nigeria produces 10,000 Pastors, 3,000 Imams in a year.......Yet d Devil are in control of the country....
Gbam, and also the headquarters of poverty and 6th most miserable country on earth, what a paradox grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by OkCornel(m): 1:33pm On Apr 29, 2019
GoodMuyis:

Educative ke?
we dont need em, even _seun did not go to school
Ask robert kyosaki if ma lying

Lol... but they didn't achieve what they achieved by consuming tonnes of mental trash like this na... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by mchc1001: 1:41pm On Apr 29, 2019
THIS ONE IS DISPLAYING HIS MENTAL DISORDER
Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by ShinqRambq: 1:58pm On Apr 29, 2019
Pastor Wilberforce
Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by follock007(m): 2:15pm On Apr 29, 2019
Newman = One Placenta = Neon Plus-Arson (Ass/Achy) = Neo Anderson

Neon = Pluto (10)
Arson/Ares (Harrison) = Mars (4)
=====================
SCORPION = STEPHEN = CO
=====================

NEON=PLUTO + MARS/BERYLIUM
NE=NO/P=PH OR V + M=EM/BER = NOVEMBER

NVB = NOVEMBER AND THE REVERSE IS BVN

CO = CARBON-OXIDE OR COORDINATOR = SCORPION = SILICON

CARBON = #6 or 2,4 (GROUP 4) + OXYGEN = #8 or 2,6 (GROUP 6) = 2+4+2+6 = 14

14 = 10 (Pluto) + 4 (Mars) = Scorpion
also
14 = SILICON 2,8,4 (GROUP 4) .

Si - Silicon = Sisi Lacon = Saucer (Sensor) Lan.guage (Lance) = Cancel Language (Ass.as.sin.ate/A-bort=Abolish). Counselor (Care Giver/Taker)

S=S
C=T
OR=E (as in Pastor=Paste)
P=PH
ION/ON=EON/EN
===================
SCORPION 1 =STEPHEN = LAME-CH
===================

NEPTUNE 9 = 6 + 3 = 4 MARS
PLUTO 10 = 10 PLUTO

SCORPION = MARS - 4 (SOUTH COAST) AND PLUTO - 10 (WEST COAST). THEREFORE, WHERE NEPTUNE IS 1 ENTITY, SCORPION 1 OR STEPHEN IS A LAME SCORPION OR LAMECH SCORPION WHO HAS DECIDED TO EAT-UP 3 COUNT CHARGE OF LIBRA TO BECOME 9 = 1 ENTITY INSTEAD OF 6 = 1 ENTITY. SCORPION ONE IS AVOIDING A FIGHT BECAUSE OF LOVE. BUT MARS IN THE SOUTH COAST WILL FIGHT AND EVEN KILL FOR SCORPION 1.

SCORPION 2 IS ALREADY WELL FED BUT STILL FEEDING ON THE PAINS AND LABOR OF LAMECH. IMAGINE THAT.
Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by ogbonti: 2:19pm On Apr 29, 2019
ShinqRambq:
Pastor Wilberforce

Thunder faya you
Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by BABANGBALI: 2:31pm On Apr 29, 2019
The messages are incomplete with a message for ajebuter and tohyorsih
Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by IamPlato(m): 2:34pm On Apr 29, 2019
GOFRONT:
shocked

Nigeria produces 10,000 Pastors, 3,000 Imams in a year.......Yet d Devil are in control of the country....
why Wont The Devil Be In Charge When Its The devil Who Produces 9950 of The Pastors and 3000 Imams grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by macello4(m): 2:36pm On Apr 29, 2019
islam is a confuse religion.

Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by Stealthwaterz(m): 2:47pm On Apr 29, 2019
eeeh, But He did not tell you to stop smoking that weed oshogbo weed abi?
Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by Ayobami276(m): 2:53pm On Apr 29, 2019
[/color]
OkCornel:

����� smiley[color=#000099]
Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by femi4: 3:12pm On Apr 29, 2019
Omo y.ibo....Aba pastor for that matter. Fake people everywhere
Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by Seepayday: 3:55pm On Apr 29, 2019
Most of his revelations sounds childish
Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by icankel: 3:56pm On Apr 29, 2019
chakula:
Oyedepo and TB Joshua over to you. This man is wanted to expose you by indicating your ministries is based on wealthy settlement not for the benefit of the command man.
No be only command man wat of command woman abi na command school

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tithing Ended And Abolished In The N.T - An Exposition On Hebrews Chapter 7. / Virgin Mary Image Seen On Hospital Window In Malaysia / Reasons Why We Sleep Through Church Service But Stay Awake For A 3 Hour Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.