Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God (23076 Views)

Pastor Newman Edward: 'My Hair Has A Spiritual Significance' / Which One Of These Has Science Shown To Take Millions Of Years To Form? / Newman Emmanuel Edward: "If You Are Rich & Don't Help Pastors, You Will Die" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by farem: 4:14pm On Apr 29, 2019
GOFRONT:
shocked

Nigeria produces 10,000 Pastors, 3,000 Imams in a year.......Yet d Devil are in control of the country....

Only God knows where this warped data are generated into your jaundiced skulls.
How can 10k pastors be generated annually in Nigeria.
It's empirical that we don't have anything near 3k churches established in Nigeria annually (both mushroom and registered ones) . So where are your annual 10k working? How many pastors die annually to absorb this your bizarre statistics?
Well, I am not surprised, you experience orgasm on anything that catches the fancy of your deluded mindset

If I mention that of mosques, then you will be totally finished for hia!
Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by Jkt001(m): 4:53pm On Apr 29, 2019
GOFRONT:
shocked

Nigeria produces 10,000 Pastors, 3,000 Imams in a year.......Yet d Devil are in control of the country....

9,950 Pastors and 2,950 Imams are in intimate affiliation with the devil....

So tell me...what do u expect when they receive orders from their master....

1 Like

Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by chakula: 4:55pm On Apr 29, 2019
icankel:
No be only command man wat of command woman abi na command school

Remember there are some keyboards that are automatically edited words when inputting, a typical African dude.
Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by Jkt001(m): 4:59pm On Apr 29, 2019
farem:

Only God knows where this warped data are generated into your jaundiced skulls.
How can 10k pastors be generated annually in Nigeria.
It's empirical that we don't have anything near 3k churches established in Nigeria annually (both mushroom and registered ones) . So where are your annual 10k working? How many pastors die annually to absorb this your bizarre statistics?
Well, I am not surprised, you experience orgasm on anything that catches the fancy of your deluded mindset

If I mention that of mosques, then you will be totally finished for hia!

Simple English yaff bcum issue now...Well...Tell me your own definition of the word "Pastor"

He isn't talking bout General Overseers....

In a single church...It's very much possible we have over 2000pastors...take RCCG as a practical example...

Now the Imams....almost every local govt area has her own Imam...do u know the numbers of local govts area we've all over Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 29, 2019
Lunatic angry
Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by RuthlessLeader(m): 5:43pm On Apr 29, 2019
OkCornel:

Silence on such matters is a tacit endorsement to the trash being moved often to the front page.

The mods can do better than this, and it's not a bad thing to point their attention to it.

This is the front page for crying out loud.
Whether or not it's trash is completely your opinion. If you think the mods can do better, mail them and tell them so, don't come into a thread and say it's trash, or else people will think you are full of trash.

Go on sites like reddit, you'll see they have topics like this that are not being called trash by some random guy who doesn't pay the owner a dime.
Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by OkCornel(m): 5:47pm On Apr 29, 2019
RuthlessLeader:

Whether or not it's trash is completely your opinion. If you think the mods can do better, mail them and tell them so, don't come into a thread and say it's trash, or else people will think you are full of trash.

Go on sites like reddit, you'll see they have topics like this that are not being called trash by some random guy who doesn't pay the owner a dime.

Yawns...

People will think I'm full of trash because I called a pointless topic making front page trash?

And you think you're really sounding intelligent and logical?
Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by RuthlessLeader(m): 5:50pm On Apr 29, 2019
OkCornel:

Yawns...

People will think I'm full of trash because I called a pointless topic making front page trash?

And you think you're really sounding intelligent and logical?
So you made a no point in a pointless topic yet you want people to think you have sense? You are deceiving yourself.

Oya, when next a useful topic graces FP, please make a good point if you can at all.
Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by OkCornel(m): 6:01pm On Apr 29, 2019
RuthlessLeader:

So you made a no point in a pointless topic yet you want people to think you have sense? You are deceiving yourself.

Oya, when next a useful topic graces FP, please make a good point if you can at all.

Are you done barking now?

How someone can conclude others might think I'm full of trash because I complained a silly topic made front page is beyond me...

And this same person thinks he's making any iota of sense...

Do well and bark some more...
Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by OkCornel(m): 6:02pm On Apr 29, 2019
double post...
Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by 88Chidiebube140: 6:21pm On Apr 29, 2019
alright

@/@/

Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by LordPsalm(m): 7:39pm On Apr 29, 2019
And for whatever reason they allow people like this are allowed to walk freely
He's posed to be on chains tey tey
Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by GoodMuyis(m): 9:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
OkCornel:

Lol... but they didn't achieve what they achieved by consuming tonnes of mental trash like this na... cheesy cheesy cheesy

The owner care less about you or what you deserved. being the owner he sees everyone as a fool and your suggestions are worthless, some of those who work hard for NL have to abandon ship to create their own platform.
Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by OkCornel(m): 11:09pm On Apr 29, 2019
GoodMuyis:

The owner care less about you or what you deserved. being the owner he sees everyone as a fool and your suggestions are worthless, some of those who work hard for NL have to abandon ship to create their own platform.

It's really sad... cry
Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by LordReed(m): 8:56am On Apr 30, 2019
The rubbish is strong in this one.
Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by farem: 9:30am On Apr 30, 2019
Jkt001:

Simple English yaff bcum issue now...Well...Tell me your own definition of the word "Pastor"

He isn't talking bout General Overseers....

In a single church...It's very much possible we have over 2000pastors...take RCCG as a practical example...

Now the Imams....almost every local govt area has her own Imam...do u know the numbers of local govts area we've all over Nigeria...

Pocket lawyer listen to yourself!
With what you have submitted above, can you still tell me Nigeria produces 10,000 pastors and 3000 imams every 12 months?
Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by Jkt001(m): 5:00pm On Apr 30, 2019
farem:

Pocket lawyer listen to yourself!
With what you have submitted above, can you still tell me Nigeria produces 10,000 pastors and 3000 imams every 12 months?

Smiles...You're quite tricky...but I won't subscribe to your diplomatic response...

No one made mention of annual production of Religious leaders...we only talked about the total numbers we have throughout the nation....

And besides...

I have no knowledge of the production rate....

That's not my field of study...
Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by jom28gy(m): 5:38pm On May 01, 2019
GOFRONT:
shocked

even God dey live here
Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by surequality: 2:37pm On May 06, 2019
Go to hospitals and begin to slap Mad people for them to get well. Post the video as witness, then I may believe ur words.
Re: Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God by jom28gy(m): 11:41am On Oct 20, 2019
calddon:
God with no name? Well anything and anybody can be a god. undecided
please, what do you mean?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Important Of Fasting To Muslim / "Don’t Bring Stolen Money To My Church As Offering!" - Sarah Omakwu / HITTING Your Foot Against A Stone As A Christian. Meaning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.