Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Have You Seen This Unbreakable Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Have You Seen This Unbreakable Phone? (3030 Views)

Pablo Escobar Fold 1 Is The Cheapest, Unbreakable Foldable Phone At $349 / Samsung Announces Unbreakable Flexible OLED Smartphone Display / Phone With The Best Drop Test, Unbreakable Screen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen This Unbreakable Phone? by Bamideleoluwa: 10:13am On Apr 29, 2019
A friend of mine recently suggested I should get a new phone because I've been using my present phone for over 3 years... Not like there's something really bad with the phone just the charging port, the screen cracked after one small fall, the camera is nonsense it goes off on its own and the battery life is nothing to write home about... so I've been seeing this Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 phone on Jumia twitter. The phone actually looks strong. The way they were smashing the phone and it didn't break. I think I should get that one plus the camera is 48MP shocked... In fact, guys, I think you should get it too. 48MP at 58,000 please don't dull. Only on Jumia o guys. Launches at 12. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen This Unbreakable Phone? by Sashababe567: 11:18am On Apr 29, 2019
sounds like a great phone. I'm definitely buying. grin
Re: Have You Seen This Unbreakable Phone? by DunniJ: 11:34am On Apr 29, 2019
Let me finish what I have to do before 12 sha, want to get the phone, I like the specs wink
Re: Have You Seen This Unbreakable Phone? by drevantd1st: 12:40pm On Apr 29, 2019
Wow, I just saw the phone myself.
Re: Have You Seen This Unbreakable Phone? by Raulia: 1:16pm On Apr 29, 2019
Someone told me there's free delivery today.
Re: Have You Seen This Unbreakable Phone? by comforted1990: 1:50pm On Apr 29, 2019
Free delivery on this miraculous phone too grin
Re: Have You Seen This Unbreakable Phone? by EmmaxKeys: 2:11pm On Apr 29, 2019
wow...that's incredible!

Hey, Nairalanders. Here is another mind-blowing phone that is available for sale. After the successful launching of Infinix Hot 6, the Infinix company has now upgraded to hot 7. This android phone has awesome features compared to any other phone. It also has fingerprints and super bright camera like iPhone.

If you want to see the full details, Price and specs of the phone, please cluck on the link below. You can also ordervthis amazing phone to your house and pay there.

https://naijstore..com/2019/04/infinix-hot-7-x624b-fingerprint.html
Re: Have You Seen This Unbreakable Phone? by ssANIKUDIss(m): 3:06pm On Apr 29, 2019
Redmi 7 and Redmi Note 7 running out of stock. Contact me to get yours.
https:///2348131910622
Free Shipping & Pay on Delivery also available for some locations.
Re: Have You Seen This Unbreakable Phone? by seunsodiende: 4:38pm On Apr 29, 2019
It's still very much in stock on Jumia and it's more affordable.
Re: Have You Seen This Unbreakable Phone? by ladytechyxx: 5:05pm On Apr 29, 2019
Wow, the Flash Sale is still Live grin
Re: Have You Seen This Unbreakable Phone? by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 5:07pm On Apr 29, 2019
Good required a good browsing means check my signature.
Re: Have You Seen This Unbreakable Phone? by freshmanteks: 5:21pm On Apr 29, 2019
Unbreakable phone with 48MP camera... Omo this one na to find way buy am before e finish for market
Re: Have You Seen This Unbreakable Phone? by ThePreachersSon: 7:34pm On Apr 29, 2019
You never even buy am sef
Re: Have You Seen This Unbreakable Phone? by FrankLampard: 8:15pm On Apr 29, 2019
I placed an order today, expecting a delivery tomorrow or thursday.
Re: Have You Seen This Unbreakable Phone? by ddjay: 8:31pm On Apr 29, 2019
Bamideleoluwa:
A friend of mine recently suggested I should get a new phone because I've been using my present phone for over 3 years... Not like there's something really bad with the phone just the charging port, the screen cracked after one small fall, the camera is nonsense it goes off on its own and the battery life is nothing to write home about... so I've been seeing this Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 phone on Jumia twitter. The phone actually looks strong. The way they were smashing the phone and it didn't break. I think I should get that one plus the camera is 48MP shocked... In fact, guys, I think you should get it too. 48MP at 58,000 please don't dull. Only on Jumia o guys. Launches at 12. grin
Waiting for offline stores, konga and her sister jumia don teach ne lesson
Re: Have You Seen This Unbreakable Phone? by OneKinGuy(m): 8:47pm On Apr 29, 2019
ddjay:

Waiting for offline stores, konga and her sister jumia don teach ne lesson
lol, you go wait tire grin grin grin
Re: Have You Seen This Unbreakable Phone? by visiblegold(m): 9:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
Na china phone ooo
No Google Play
Re: Have You Seen This Unbreakable Phone? by ifabiyi89: 10:17pm On Apr 29, 2019
Why wait for JAMB result when you can gain direct admission into 200 levels easily through IJMB AND JUPEB without jamb. 07061166107 is the magic number...

Re: Have You Seen This Unbreakable Phone? by Alamu1111: 4:36am On Apr 30, 2019
Advertisement washere

Re: Have You Seen This Unbreakable Phone? by Bamideleoluwa: 9:47am On Apr 30, 2019
Guys the flash sale is still live today on Jumia... Don't miss this chance live at 12PM

Re: Have You Seen This Unbreakable Phone? by harunasuyababa: 10:39am On Apr 30, 2019
omo my guys don buy yesterday them say the phone go arrive today.... Seems pretty legit to me.

Re: Have You Seen This Unbreakable Phone? by girlcode22: 12:13pm On Apr 30, 2019
Guys this Flash Sale is LIVE now.... Me I've been calling my bf to buy it for me, need to snap great pictures with the 48MP grin

Re: Have You Seen This Unbreakable Phone? by lalasticaswife: 12:16pm On Apr 30, 2019
Need this phone o, the thought of the 48MP is sweeting my belly grin.
Re: Have You Seen This Unbreakable Phone? by Alaezidonka4: 12:21pm On Apr 30, 2019
I had 2 phones that cracked last year, to repair over 60k angry , need to buy phones that have stronger screen, this one will be perfect grin
Re: Have You Seen This Unbreakable Phone? by ayoa123: 12:28pm On Apr 30, 2019
Not dulling today guys, pained me that I missed yesterday.
Re: Have You Seen This Unbreakable Phone? by lateefsul: 12:34pm On Apr 30, 2019
The specs of this phone don't seem bad at all. I wanna buy this one, Heard it's only on Jumia.
Re: Have You Seen This Unbreakable Phone? by freshboyteks: 12:42pm On Apr 30, 2019
The phone screen is unbreakble shocked That's unbelievable grin
Re: Have You Seen This Unbreakable Phone? by Jimlindah: 12:50pm On Apr 30, 2019
I love the design of this phone, then the specs,48MP camera, 4000mAh battery, with the fact that it's screen is unbreakable. I can't wait to get my hands on this phone.
Re: Have You Seen This Unbreakable Phone? by Kewimi123: 1:01pm On Apr 30, 2019
make them knack am for Olumo rock, see whether e go break or not.
Re: Have You Seen This Unbreakable Phone? by fibonacci2526: 1:06pm On Apr 30, 2019
visiblegold:
Na china phone ooo
No Google Play

False, it ships with google play services. You guys should be careful with the kind of information you pass out.
Re: Have You Seen This Unbreakable Phone? by ola6789: 1:11pm On Apr 30, 2019
The phone no be China o, correct where them wan see unbreakable phone with 48MP camera? angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sold / Mark Zuckerberg Is Tim Cook‘s Number One Hater Because Of This New iOS Feature / Why Does Samsung Phones Pictures Look Blury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.