Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,807 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

See HIV Destributors Around Looking For Who To Infect With HIV Aids - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See HIV Destributors Around Looking For Who To Infect With HIV Aids (1404 Views)

Mature People Don't Go Around Looking For Friends / Lady Vows To Infect 300 Men With HIV, Friend Leak Chat / Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See HIV Destributors Around Looking For Who To Infect With HIV Aids by iCONING(m): 1:05pm On Apr 29, 2019
If someone comes to your doorstep and says dey re from d medical college and want to test ur blood sugar for free, don't do the test. Call d police immediately, dey are I.S.I.S terrorists, they re to inject H.I.V Aids virus into your blood...
See full story... https://www.josephdavid.com.ng/2019/04/killing-alart-see-hiv-destributors.html?m=0

(1) (Reply)

Two Male Twitter Influencers Release Sextape Of A Female Twitter Influencer. / Earn #1000 If You Can Answer This Quiz Correctly / She Stole Her Mum's Money And Gave It To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.