Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Until I Met You - Episode 26 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Until I Met You - Episode 26 (394 Views)

Until I Met You - Episode 8 / Until I Met You - Episode 5 / Until I Met You - Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Until I Met You - Episode 26 by Jameskyrian(m): 2:04pm On Apr 29, 2019
Annabel’s POV
I want to believe that’s not dave. I want to believe he’s not the one hugging my step sister right there.”I thought to myself feeling bad. My phone feel down from me because my system was ruined by what I saw. Dave told me he was on his was in. After 10mins, he’s still here doing what I don’t know with my sister this late at night. I was looking at them from afar feeling so hurt. I picked my phone from the ground and left in a hurry.
I got to my room and closed the door in anger.......

Continue reading on the link below
� � � � � � �

https://jkcyno.com/2019/04/29/until-i-met-you-episode-26/

(1) (Reply)

I’m In A Complicated Relationship – Slimcase / Tales From My Alma Mater (part 1) / Closed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.