Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,380 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You (30959 Views)

Olusegun Runsewe: Bobrisky Is A Disgrace To Nigeria, I Will Deal With Him / Copyright: I Will Deal With Lil Kesh - Eleyele / Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:05pm On Apr 29, 2019
MiddleSpot:

Indeed. Tell alibaba to stop. Collecting 10% from. Upcoming comedians. Is he God?

As for you, Get lost.
Did he force them to give 10%? I say shattap!
Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by Pebcak: 5:06pm On Apr 29, 2019

Truth be told not this issue of unknown wealth, small girl big god, yahoo/scam... seen as a legit thing is just how lazy we are and how our mentality is changing will point out few things here and hopefully we can start healing
1) Yahoo boys will claim they are getting money back from white because of slave trade, there are a lot of instances where the person being scammed is Black even some Nigerians was the money returned: NO. Maybe we need to review history during the slave trade era the elites started getting in the trade and selling the vulnerable ones have you though going to the palace of the King to ask for remuneration
2) Put yourself in the shoes of the person you are scamming: A while back MMM scammed a lot of people and we heard of multiple suicide and suicide attempts and then the whole country came to condemn MMM but fail to acknowledge YAHOO boys are doing exactly the same thing MMM did.
3) Unto small girl big god, whatever rule apply to yahoo boy apply the them, if we can not criticize yahoo boys and EVEN POLITICIANS, then we cant be be criticizing the small girls with big gods

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by MiddleSpot: 5:07pm On Apr 29, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Did he force them to give 10%? I say shattap!

Okay but he can blame people who dress well or ball hard. Did they force them to look at them
Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by MissRaine69(f): 5:12pm On Apr 29, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Nairalanders wait fess!

Just wait!

Now close your eyes!

Are your eyes closed?

Now imagine!

Imagine Ned Nwoko and Regina Daniels making love!

Did you like what you just imagined?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Did not work, I imagined myself watching Black Butler
Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by ginovera: 5:17pm On Apr 29, 2019
eddiebruk:
Foolish talk, from an attention seeking expired comedian. How is what people choose to do with their lives any of his business? Nigerians and #itooholy this big mouthed old man need to respect himself to avoid insults
You are simply pathetic!!
Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by madridsta007(m): 5:18pm On Apr 29, 2019
goldcoinhub:
Ace comedian, Alibaba, has said God will deal with all slay queens living large out of the proceeds they get from their big gods while putting other hardworking ladies under unnecessary pressures.

Alibaba in a post he shared on his Instagram page, said from the reports reaching him, officers of the Lagos Internal Revenue Service LIRS, will soon go after ladies who live large, but with no known source of income.

Read his post below

”And as for all of those ladies who are putting other hard working ladies under pressure with things that the struggling ladies cannot afford yet, but things that their big god bought for them… na God go deal with una. You are carrying a 4 million Naira bag, and you don’t have a 200k monthly job. You are flying business and first class, private jet, yet you have no source of income.

Your are living large. Just wait, from what I hear, LIRS is coming for you. You will soon begin to file your tax. Because you will soon receive a letter “We write to congratulate you on your successes from LIRS. We would like to however, inform you, that we are yet to receive your tax returns as demanded by law. Please walk into any of our offices, to regularise your tax standing. Once again thank you.” Nothing wrong with having a big god. Just let the LIRS, thank him as well……….. All of una eyes go soon clear. Putting innocent gez under pressure for what?”.

https://lailasnews.com/god-will-deal-with-you-alibaba-to-slay-queens-living-large/

Ali Baba is another coward comedian.

Attacking persons who are not the direct cause of the frustrations and hardship in Nigeria. That is pretentious. We know he is afraid of DSS, hence turning a blind eye to APC and Buhari, hence the pretentious attacks on other secondary and non-important matters.

3 Likes

Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by LIONHEART101: 5:24pm On Apr 29, 2019
MiddleSpot:

Indeed. Tell alibaba to stop. Collecting 10% from. Upcoming comedians. Is he God?

As for you, Get lost.
you be complete bag of shit.... why them no born you for Bangladesh
Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by MiddleSpot: 5:27pm On Apr 29, 2019
LIONHEART101:

you be complete bag of shit.... why them no born you for Bangladesh

Save your thrash for yourself nitwit.
Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by Citydwellers: 5:30pm On Apr 29, 2019

Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by yemmit90: 5:30pm On Apr 29, 2019
ginovera:

He was right,it is not that these ladies are stealing his/someone money to live large or buy those expensive stuffs. People should stop jealousy and learn to mind their businesses. Beside, it is men like him that make them what they are, and dont be surprise he is probably buying more expensive items for ladies in his life.
Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:31pm On Apr 29, 2019
I agree with you on d tax stuff...

Other ones na joke u dey joke
Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by MiddleSpot: 5:32pm On Apr 29, 2019
yemmit90:

He was right,it is not that these ladies are stealing his/someone money to live large or buy those expensive stuffs. People should stop jealousy and learn to mind their businesses. Beside, it is men like him that make them what they are, and dont be surprise he is probably buying more expensive items for ladies in his life.

They are getting close to him hence the Envy to want to push them. Down.

You owe me a chat bro. I still will need workers for my biz this year.

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 29, 2019
Eglobalma:
Yall leave reg Daniel's alone! Is it by force to suffer? The girl choose to live life instead of suffering with one pink lip broke nigga

that ain't fair to we pink lipped niggas lol
Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by HeyCorleone(m): 5:46pm On Apr 29, 2019
MiddleSpot:
I disagree. People should control their envy both the ones looking up and the ones who don't want anyone to measure up to them. How people live their lives continues to remain their private affair. If you're looking for someone to chide, do that with your ineffective politicians than play petty mind games on people who need to be told to be responsible for their lives.

Even Judah washed his hands with wine and God didn't condemn it.

Runaway from peeps who tell you rich people are not clean. Povertist mentality

Run away from people who incite you to blame others for your life.

I hate this sort of mentality. "how people live their lives doesn't concern you". it's a mantra for very shallow beings. Spineless ones. The ones whom the Igbos call "Efulefu".

How people live their lives would have an effect on you directly or indirectly. Your refusal to call them out so as not to be seen as envious or hypocrital or over righteous, is simply your business.

Some of us can't condone nasty behaviours. Forget what the government has done. You don't use rottenness to correct rottenness lest we descend into a banana republic.

Besides, the post was only emphasising on taxes. If you claim prostitutions is a legal trade, why not pay taxes. The prostitutes aren't complaining. It's you, a soyboy, hoping to get a piece of as$, that's forming spokesman.

3 Likes

Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by Marotzke(m): 5:47pm On Apr 29, 2019
KingLennon:
The table that man is shaking. I hope nothing is on it grin. Regina Daniel says hello to him....
Regina is not on that table.
She is married.
Daniella Okeke
Toke Makinwa,
Linda Ikeji,
Beware.
Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by LIONHEART101: 5:48pm On Apr 29, 2019
MiddleSpot:

Save your thrash for yourself nitwit.
you still dont have sense charlatan
Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by MiddleSpot: 5:49pm On Apr 29, 2019
HeyCorleone:

I hate this sort of mentality. "how people live their lives doesn't concern you". it's a mantra for very shallow beings. Spineless ones. The ones whom the Igbos call "Efulefu".

How people live their lives would have an effect on you directly or indirectly. Your refusal to call them out so as not to be seen as envious or hypocrital or over righteous, is simply your business.

Some of us can't condone nasty behaviours. Forget what the government has done. You don't use rottenness to correct rottenness lest we descend into a banana republic.

Besides, the post was only emphasising on taxes. If you claim prostitutions is a legal trade, why not pay taxes. The prostitutes aren't complaining. It's you, a soyboy, hoping to get a piece of as$, that's forming spokesman.

AM I responsible for your frustration?

How much was Tinubu earning as gratuity when he built. Oriental. Swerve to infinity plz
Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by abike12(f): 5:49pm On Apr 29, 2019
Runs girl are not the problem in Nigeria, unemployment and hardship are the real issues. All over the world these types of relationships exist between men and women as a way for women to make money and live large and for otherwise undesirable men to get the women of their dreams. The problem with Nigeria is that doing runs is almost the only way for women to make good money. They have sugar daddy websites in the US and most people can't be bothered to join because they can choose to get an hourly job, pay their bills and live comfortably - even without education. But in Nigeria of 2019 you will see graduates selling okrika or going from Idimu to VI for a job that pays 80k naira monthly. The hardship is just too much. Runs girl are just a symptom of a bigger issue. Leave them alone and let's face the real problems.

Disclaimer: This is a common sense observation and not encouraging runs.
Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by HeyCorleone(m): 5:49pm On Apr 29, 2019
madridsta007:

Ali Baba is another coward comedian.

Attacking persons who are not the direct cause of the frustrations and hardship in Nigeria. That is pretentious. We know he is afraid of DSS, hence turning a blind eye to APC and Buhari, hence the pretentious attacks on other secondary and non-important matters.

So it's only the government we can criticize? We can't call out erring citizens?

Una mentality dey make me laugh sha.

That's why we don't progress. We don't nip the issue in the bud. It's this same people that'd enter politics tomorrow and waste your resources. But don't call them out now.
Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by MiddleSpot: 5:50pm On Apr 29, 2019
abike12:
Runs girl are not the problem in Nigeria, unemployment and hardship are the real issues. All over the world these types of relationships exist between men and women as a way for women to make money and live large. The problem with Nigeria is that doing runs is almost the only way for women to make good money. They have sugar daddy websites in the US and most people can't be bothered to join because they can choose to get an hourly job, pay their bills and live comfortably - even without education. But in Nigeria of 2019 you will see graduates selling okrika or going from Idimu to VI for a job that pays 80k naira monthly. The hardship is just too much. Runs girl are just a symptom of a bigger issue. Leave them alone and let's face the real problems.

Disclaimer: This is a common sense observation and not encouraging runs.

Real common sense. Bless. You.

Before I check out. Alibaba has a network of over 400m.how many jobs has he created.
Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by MiddleSpot: 5:51pm On Apr 29, 2019
LIONHEART101:

you still dont have sense charlatan

Talk facts not insults and I'll take you serious. Sante
Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by HeyCorleone(m): 5:51pm On Apr 29, 2019
MiddleSpot:

AM I responsible for your frustration?

How much was Tinubu earning as gratuity when he built. Oriental. Swerve to infinity plz

Fvck off with that bullshít please.

So we should condone nonsense from people because of the actions of few politicians? That's why we'd defend prostitution, people who sleep with other people's husbands, internet fraud, ritual killings and all?

You do realise such acts happen in other countries. Developed ones. So to blame the government for it is just you making jest of yourself.
Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by Marotzke(m): 5:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
maybachmusic:
This same Ali that used to chase old women up and down

undecided undecided

Abeg shift
Indomie generation will not know DAT one na!
Ali Baba wey go live with Patricia Leon from Trinidad and Tobago ,along with her four children dey service her ,dey do boy boy work .
Na him fey preach now?
Tomorrow sef, RMD go join.
Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by abike12(f): 5:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
MiddleSpot:

Real common sense. Bless. You.

Before I check out. Alibaba has a network of over 400m.how many jobs has he created.

I can't believe he called runs girl out but failed to also warn their big gods. Who is fooling who?
Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by MiddleSpot: 5:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
HeyCorleone:

Fvck off with that bullshít please.

So we should condone nonsense from people because of the actions of few politicians? That's why we'd defend prostitution, people who sleep with other people's husbands, internet fraud, ritual killings and all?

You do realise such acts happen in other countries. Developed ones. So to blame the government for it is just you making jest of yourself.

Break your phone. Didn't read ya thrash. kiss
Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 29, 2019
ginovera:

If being pathetic is not to judge people’s decisions you know nothing about, then I am glad to be called that.
Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by jaxxy(m): 5:54pm On Apr 29, 2019
Alibaba shud go and sit down it is a moral issue not a criminal or tax issue.
Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by MiddleSpot: 5:55pm On Apr 29, 2019
abike12:

I can't believe he called runs girl out but failed to also warn their big gods. Who is fooling who?

Leave the hypocrite. If you see his house interior you will bow. Let him find a job if he doesn't have one since it seems like his comedy career has ended.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Hosts Don Jazzy, Uti, Waje, Others For Christmas. / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today / Njideka And Prince Gozie Okeke Share Family Christmas Picture - Check Their Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.