Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,679 members, 7,827,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You (30970 Views)

Olusegun Runsewe: Bobrisky Is A Disgrace To Nigeria, I Will Deal With Him / Copyright: I Will Deal With Lil Kesh - Eleyele / Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by MiddleSpot: 8:35pm On Apr 29, 2019
Khaleell001:

I hope you will encourage your sisters, mother and aunts and even your daughters (if you have any or planning to) to ball and slay.
Because you can't be promoting something this "wonderfully beautiful " and you are leaving your female relatives out if it.
It will make perfect sense if you encourage them to join the trade.
What do you think?

Holier than thou. Shut up

I highly. Condemn criminality. But there's no law for personal. Living that's why I didn't read your thrash

I ask again how much was Tinubu earning as gratuity when he built. Oriental, you better receive sense
Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by KingLennon(m): 8:50pm On Apr 29, 2019
Marotzke:
unfortunately, they don't owe you any justifications, explanations or proof.
Then you have abused the word 'Marriage'
Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 29, 2019
1StopRudeness:

This ur comment right here is the reason why we would never become like the US or UK...no one is actually perfect...we all have vices.....assuming you are right about Alibaba chasing old women up and down....does that mean he can't advocate for anything good in life...does that mean he can't change
I still fvcked a prostitute last week....does that mean if I have money I can't do good by helping a sick person that need surgery or advocate against stealing public funds from our leaders......
Just last week I told a person its wrong for customs officers to exploit people charging almost triple the price needed to make passports..as masses we can do something about it.....and the dude I was talking to said shebí our leaders are stealing too... I was lost....what am I saying ...what is this dude saying..

You shouldn't have had sex with the prostitute. You should have just given her the money free.
Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by Khaleell001(m): 8:58pm On Apr 29, 2019
MiddleSpot:

Holier than thou. Shut up

I highly. Condemn criminality. But there's no law for personal. Living that's why I didn't read your thrash

I ask again how much was Tinubu earning as gratuity when he built. Oriental, you better receive sense

Idiot!
This is how you fail simple questions in an examination.
The topic is about "small girls big god" not Tinubu mofo.

I knew when I mentioned your female relatives your moral compass was switched on because I know some of you who defend these filth as good will never allow any of your female folks to engage in such, but as the stupid hypocrites you are, you promote it for other people but not yours.

I hope you can see the stupidity in your stance.

Bye bye and get lost!
Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by MiddleSpot: 9:00pm On Apr 29, 2019
Khaleell001:

Idiot!
This is how you fail simple questions in an examination.
The topic is about "small girls big god" not Tinubu mofo.

I knew when I mentioned your female relatives your moral compass was switched on because I know some of you who defend these filth as good will never allow any of your female folks to engage in such, but as the stupid hypocrites you are, you promote it for other people but not yours.

I hope you can see the stupidity in your stance.

Bye bye and get lost!

Force your tedious soliloquies for your nieces and nephews.

Lmao i didn't read it and won't read it in twenty years.

Go force your validations on people who need it.

Swerve to infinity
Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by abike12(f): 9:19pm On Apr 29, 2019
Khaleell001:

This post only adds to the larger problem we have been taking about.

Just hear yourself speak: "...doing runs is almost the only way for women to make good money"

Make good money you say?

You are indirectly agreeing to the idea that prostitution should be allowed.
There is no common sense in what you have said believe me.
This generation see selling and working legally no matter how little as a "curse" but would glorify illegal earning because there is hardship.

Tell me as a Christian or if you a Muslim, what is good in prostitution?

Just listen to yourself.

When I see a girl with no real spruce of income with their fake long eye lashes, long nails and dressing provocatively, I just know this one is a big Arogbo!

I "literally " worship girls who work hard and are contended than some money grubbing money-by-day slay queen.

I don't know why you are shedding idiotic tears under my post. I'm 100% sure you don't work as hard as I do. The fact that I don't do runs does not prevent me from making an observation. Nigerian girls are not more immoral than others, there's just so much financial desperation there. I can see there's also no scarcity of idiocy. radarada
Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by Khaleell001(m): 9:33pm On Apr 29, 2019
abike12:

I don't know why you are shedding idiotic tears under my post. I'm 100% sure you don't work as hard as I do. The fact that I don't do runs does not prevent me from making an observation. Nigerian girl are not more immoral than others, there's just so much financial desperation there. I can see there's also no scarcity of idiocy. radarada

Was the topic about how hard you work and all other self praise you seek?
I can see that most of you who have this filthy opinions when you are called out for your verbal gaffes, you tend to react like a startled giraffes.

Madam, even if you work more than caterpillar that Na for you pocket.
You don't feed me,clothe me or shelter me.
Whether you work hard or not that's your problem.
So, save your grand delusion for those who hanker after your kind.
you hear?!
Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 29, 2019
koyyes:

You shouldn't have had sex with the prostitute. You should have just given her the money free.

U like to conclude too much ..who told u I paid
Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by MiddleSpot: 9:53pm On Apr 29, 2019
abike12:

I don't know why you are shedding idiotic tears under my post. I'm 100% sure you don't work as hard as I do. The fact that I don't do runs does not prevent me from making an observation. Nigerian girl are not more immoral than others, there's just so much financial desperation there. I can see there's also no scarcity of idiocy. radarada

cheesy grin cheesy abike o. You will not kill me.

Look at how people easily think looking fly must be rooted in criminality. Can you see why people say blacks hate one another.
Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by sunkieisland(m): 10:14pm On Apr 29, 2019
In sane societies, the IRS will come after you if you're perceived or seen living beyond your means but in Nigeria and some African countries, they see it as a witch-hunt.

Our value system is so bad that the abnormal has become the norm.
Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by Wallade(m): 1:59am On Apr 30, 2019
Khaleell001:

I hope you will leave your daughters (if you have any or when you start having them) and sisters alone when they start doing these stuff because it is older than the bible .

The way this generation think, it is making think we are in a real deep s**t.

What gives you the right to whip them into line? You are just a self-righteous wanna be with loads of shit in your life aswell.

Nurse your challenges and leave these hos alone. Face your business!
Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by Khaleell001(m): 6:54am On Apr 30, 2019
Wallade:

What gives you the right to whip them into line? You are just a self-righteous wanna be with loads of shit in your life aswell.

Nurse your challenges and leave these hos alone. Face your business!

This kind of "face your business" apostles do not really face their business when a female relatives of theirs does something similar, only to come online to be pontificating rubbish.

I only mentioned your female relatives to show you that if you feel it's a good thing to be a "small girl big good" why not encourage this "goodness" for them.
Abi? one good turn deserves another.

You can't flaunt what is beyond what you legally earn in our faces and expect us to mind our business as a public figure. Zombies do that not humans with sense of reasoning.
Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by Kings66: 8:38am On Apr 30, 2019
iGISTM0RE:
cool

Man Stripped Unclad After He Was Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife ==> WATCH VIDEO & SEE PHOTOS HERE
So make we go see naked man?. Fvck the fuvk out from here.
Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by Wallade(m): 9:30am On Apr 30, 2019
Khaleell001:

This kind of "face your business" apostles do not really face their business when a female relatives of theirs does something similar, only to come online to be pontificating rubbish.

I only mentioned your female relatives to show you that if you feel it's a good thing to be a "small girl big good" why not encourage this "goodness" for them.
Abi? one good turn deserves another.

[b]You can't flaunt what is beyond what you legally earn in our faces and expect us to mind our business as a public figur[/b]e. Zombies do that not humans with sense of reasoning.

I think you are being jealous. Why not see them flaunt it, desire it and work towards it with your clean money and resources. Better still, ignore them but certainly, stop complaining like it is your business.

Besides, define who you are in respect of the public figure status. Does that give query them?
Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by Cityguy: 1:40pm On Apr 30, 2019
goldcoinhub:
Ace comedian, Alibaba, has said God will deal with all slay queens living large out of the proceeds they get from their big gods while putting other hardworking ladies under unnecessary pressures.

Alibaba in a post he shared on his Instagram page, said from the reports reaching him, officers of the Lagos Internal Revenue Service LIRS, will soon go after ladies who live large, but with no known source of income.

Read his post below

”And as for all of those ladies who are putting other hard working ladies under pressure with things that the struggling ladies cannot afford yet, but things that their big god bought for them… na God go deal with una. You are carrying a 4 million Naira bag, and you don’t have a 200k monthly job. You are flying business and first class, private jet, yet you have no source of income.

Your are living large. Just wait, from what I hear, LIRS is coming for you. You will soon begin to file your tax. Because you will soon receive a letter “We write to congratulate you on your successes from LIRS. We would like to however, inform you, that we are yet to receive your tax returns as demanded by law. Please walk into any of our offices, to regularise your tax standing. Once again thank you.” Nothing wrong with having a big god. Just let the LIRS, thank him as well……….. All of una eyes go soon clear. Putting innocent gez under pressure for what?”.

https://lailasnews.com/god-will-deal-with-you-alibaba-to-slay-queens-living-large/

This is what I don't like. Nobody puts anyone under pressure but greed. If they are hard working as claimed, contentment should be their watchword and all would be fine. All fingers are not equal. If they don't want hard work anymore, let them go the way of those with big gods if their conscience would carry that. No one holds your key of success in his or her hands so this idea of blaming others should stop. Finally, if God deals with them, na satan go deal with you? Nonsesnse.
Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by Cityguy: 1:41pm On Apr 30, 2019
Kings66:

So make we go see naked man?. Fvck the fuvk out from here.
Hahahaha....I tire ooooo
Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by Khaleell001(m): 8:44pm On Apr 30, 2019
Wallade:

I think you are being jealous. Why not see them flaunt it, desire it and work towards it with your clean money and resources. Better still, ignore them but certainly, stop complaining like it is your business.

Besides, define who you are in respect of the public figure status. Does that give query them?
This is the sort of moral depravity when need to rail against and sadly it isn't helping us as a people.

One thing about this whole thing is, it is like a domino effect:when we start glorifying unexplainable wealth like these,it will inadvertently lead to us endorsing the most degenerating jobs one can not fathom;armed Robbery, Fraud and even kidnapping would be seen as normal.

The bottom line is, let people live within their means and we stop this silly excuse we give to people who are not serious in working legitimately within their means.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Damilola Agbajor's Wedding Introduction (Photos) / Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram / Alibaba Shades Tonto, Writes About Ladies Who Make Fathers Look Like Monsters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.