Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,273 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Nigerian Lady Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day (35640 Views)

19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) / Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures / Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day by Boyhood: 9:28pm On Apr 29, 2019
chinambusay:
A Nigerian lady is now a trending topic, after she reportedly have birth on her wedding day as revealed by her sister-in-law. The sister-in-law of the Nigerian lady who gave birth on her wedding day, further revealed that same day was her birthday.

She wrote; 

Glory be to God almighty for dis wonderful miracle, my brother wife gave birth on her wedding day, d same day was my birthday, father may ur name be praise ijn amen

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/29/nigerian-lady-gives-birth-on-her-wedding-day/

The OP most probably means "the bride gave birth on same day as her wedding anniversary.. because on the picture up there, the bride in wedding gown doesn't look 9months pregy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day by bigdot1759(m): 9:31pm On Apr 29, 2019
stevenson007:
wow

The child is not born out of wedlock!

So what do we call this?

Child born in line with wedlock or what
wediamaka ......... If na girl
But if na boy............... Wedichukwu
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day by 122Adaeze174: 9:34pm On Apr 29, 2019
nice

@/@/

Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day by mrkings84(m): 9:36pm On Apr 29, 2019
Truly lots of strange things are happening in this buhari APC government!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day by BABANGBALI: 9:38pm On Apr 29, 2019
The husband ate her on credit
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day by Kirinwa: 9:50pm On Apr 29, 2019
What a mockery of God.

I thought God clearly stated that the marriage bed should be undefiled?

Now see how these whoremongers and fornicators are making a joke of the marriage institution.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day by KingAmeh: 9:57pm On Apr 29, 2019
What are u saying say
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day by ONYEKAfra(m): 9:57pm On Apr 29, 2019
English is hard, harder, hardest.
What she mean is that; it happened on their wedding anniversary. period, full stop

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day by frozen70(f): 10:04pm On Apr 29, 2019
What a blessing, the child just want to witness the wedding, That's all
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day by Ayotemide(f): 10:04pm On Apr 29, 2019
Sometimes, you truly wonder if the sanity of celibacy you try to keep is worth it..
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day by Krisddon: 10:23pm On Apr 29, 2019
itsik:
English,
English,
English.

R.I.P.
Who English epp?
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day by Peters1234: 10:34pm On Apr 29, 2019
Good news. Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day by timothydare(m): 10:35pm On Apr 29, 2019
popsy2:
Wow ! Good news
hw is dat gud news u Bleep b4 u wed. is dat gud news?
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day by Benbisco(f): 11:21pm On Apr 29, 2019
CandidNotes:
White wedding gown on top 9 months pregnancy... shocked

Going by the pictures posted, I am thinking what the sister wanted to tell us was that "her brother's wife gave birth on their wedding anniversary"!.

For crying out loud, she doesn't look pregnant in the picture, unless that's not her.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day by oismail(m): 5:07am On Apr 30, 2019
They've been doing that thing before before
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day by Burgerlomo: 5:41am On Apr 30, 2019
Congratulations Mr & Mrs Double Joy cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day by aalangel(f): 7:06am On Apr 30, 2019
It's not new....ST. mARY'S Catholic Church Onitsha those days witnessed it most times.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day by Dada2010: 7:54am On Apr 30, 2019
cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day by tundelg(m): 8:12am On Apr 30, 2019
I rejoice with them, double congratulations.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day by Foxie: 9:04am On Apr 30, 2019
Boyhood:

The OP most probably means "the bride gave birth on same day as her wedding anniversary.. because on the picture up there, the bride in wedding gown doesn't look 9months pregy
You're a good reader. The rest of the people who commented before you are lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day by Eazydlite(m): 9:46am On Apr 30, 2019
Dada2010:
She meant wedding anniversary. I wonder how you guys can be so judgemental. You didn't see where she said also on her birthday? Does it mean the baby and her were born on the same day? Hypocritical hypocrite
chinambusay : A Nigerian lady is now a trending topic, after she reportedly have birth on her wedding day as revealed by her sister-in- law. The sister-in-law of the Nigerian lady who gave birth on her wedding day, further revealed that same day was her birthday. She wrote; Glory be to God almighty for dis wonderful miracle, my brother wife gave birth on her wedding day, d same day was my birthday, father may ur name be praise ijn amen Pls show me where wedding anniversary is written
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day by Bnladan(m): 10:25am On Apr 30, 2019
He's still a "shege". B*****d
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day by mechanics(m): 11:33am On Apr 30, 2019
hmmmmm, the pastor that joined them needs to be questioned, that's not proper.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day by mechanics(m): 11:34am On Apr 30, 2019
popsy2:
Wow ! Good news
how is it good news.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day by popsy2(m): 11:37am On Apr 30, 2019
mechanics:
how is it good news.

The couple, friends and family must be elated about the occurrence. With the high rate of infant mortality, successfully putting to bed without complications is a good news, more so giving birth on one's wedding day, that makes it a multiple blessing.

Bottom line, wow, good news.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day by mechanics(m): 11:54am On Apr 30, 2019
popsy2:

The couple, friends and family must be elated about the occurrence. With the high rate of infant mortality, successfully putting to bed without complications is a good news, more so giving birth on one's wedding day, that makes it a multiple blessing.

Bottom line, wow, good news.
It's a sin to be joined together after sleeping with each other, how will you feel if it happens to you and the church you wed in is a Bible believing church and you were asked if you have been sleeping with each other and you said no, and she now gave birth on your wedding day, don't you think you have brought shame to your church and family members.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day by popsy2(m): 12:00pm On Apr 30, 2019
mechanics:
It's a sin to be joined together after sleeping with each other, how will you feel if it happens to you and the church you wed in is a Bible believing church and you were asked if you have been sleeping with each other and you said no, and she now gave birth on your wedding day, don't you think you have brought shame to your church and family members.

What if they were already married according to traditions before the Church wedding ?

Chill bro
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day by mechanics(m): 12:15pm On Apr 30, 2019
popsy2:

What if they were already married according to traditions before the Church wedding ?

Chill bro
hmmmmm, you are not getting me o, it's wrong to be pregnant before wedding, that's the fact, you can ask your pastor, infact, the church I do attend, you dare not invite her to the house alone, remember no tradition in the Bible, so you either choose Bible or tradition.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day by popsy2(m): 2:06pm On Apr 30, 2019
mechanics:
hmmmmm, you are not getting me o, it's wrong to be pregnant before wedding, that's the fact, you can ask your pastor, infact, the church I do attend, you dare not invite her to the house alone, remember no tradition in the Bible, so you either choose Bible or tradition.

You are wrong. Being married according to tradition of your place makes her your wife. White wedding is the White man's "traditional" marriage. Don't let your pastor fool you.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day by philclem(m): 4:41pm On Apr 30, 2019
Kirinwa:
What a mockery of God.

I thought God clearly stated that the marriage bed should be undefiled?

Now see how these whoremongers and fornicators are making a joke of the marriage institution.

the groom in question is my cousin ,and has paid her bride price in full before the white wedding

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My In-laws Are Making Me Get Tired OF MY Marriage / PHOTO: This Beautiful Girl Is Missing / Howard Sueing III Ekundayo: American Man Adopts Nigerian Wife’s Surname

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.