Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Nigerian Lady Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day (35644 Views)

19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) / Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures / Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day by philclem(m): 4:51pm On Apr 30, 2019
Dada2010:

She meant wedding anniversary.
I wonder how you guys can be so judgemental.
You didn't see where she said also on her birthday?
Does it mean the baby and her were born on the same day?
Hypocritical hypocrite
the groom in question is my cousin,his name is SUNDAY EZIKA the traditional marriage was done a year ago and due to financial constraints,he decided to do the wedding this past Saturday. the wife gave birth to a bounding Baby boy in the early hours of Saturday and we managed her to the church,then to the venue in her compound at Aguma village in idemili North in Anambra State, where she managed to stay and danced few minutes before we called it a day.....her name in question in BINYEKA.....God is indeed a miracle worker �
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day by mechanics(m): 4:55pm On Apr 30, 2019
popsy2:

You are wrong. Being married according to tradition of your place makes her your wife. White wedding is the White man's "traditional" marriage. Don't let your pastor fool you.

Thanks.
hmmmmm, am not wrong, what am saying is right, you are wrong.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day by Kirinwa: 4:55pm On Apr 30, 2019
philclem:

the groom in question is my cousin ,and has paid her bride price in full before the white wedding

It doesn't justify what has happened. The marriage bed undefiled talks about white wedding. That's why the bride wears white veil and gown to show purity and chastity. In fact the "you may now kiss the bride" declaration by the clergy is meant to show their first intimacy which is done after the marital vows have been exchanged.

What happens these days is that the priests have decided to distort the truth and talk more on prosperity and blessings watering down the pure gospel.

Priests have sacrificed their conscience on the altar of material gains.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day by popsy2(m): 4:59pm On Apr 30, 2019
mechanics:
hmmmmm, am not wrong, what am saying is right, you are wrong.

Okay.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day by Kirinwa: 5:00pm On Apr 30, 2019
popsy2:

You are wrong. Being married according to tradition of your place makes her your wife. White wedding is the White man's "traditional" marriage. Don't let your pastor fool you.

Thanks.

You have to first decide whether you are a Christian or a traditional man. If you are a Christian you must abide by the word of God.

If you are a traditional man, then who cares even if you decide to bear 10 children before traditional marriage. That's your cup of tea. As a man makes his bed, so shall he lie on it.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day by mechanics(m): 5:05pm On Apr 30, 2019
popsy2:

Okay.
Yes, I know what am saying, it happened to a friend of mine, he impregnate his wife before church wedding, and the wife didn't wed in her church because she knew her pastor won't bless the union, another friend of mine had to do only traditional wedding because his wife was also pregnant and he knew his pastor won't bless the union, so am talking with fact.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day by popsy2(m): 5:07pm On Apr 30, 2019
Kirinwa:

You have to first decide whether you are a Christian or a traditional man. If you are a Christian you must abide by the word of God.

If you are a traditional man, then who cares even if you decide to bear 10 children before traditional marriage. That's your cup of tea. As a man makes his bed, so shall he lie on it.

So if you are a traditional man, that makes you a child of satan. You guys have been brainwashed.

Anyways, to have it easy, try to separate custom from religion. We had been conducting marriages long before the white men brought white wedding. Are you now insinuating that our forebearers are bastards ?
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day by popsy2(m): 5:08pm On Apr 30, 2019
mechanics:
Yes, I know what am saying, it happened to a friend of mine, he impregnate his wife before church wedding, and the wife didn't wed in her church because she knew her pastor won't bless the union, another friend of mine had to do only traditional wedding because his wife was also pregnant and he knew his pastor won't bless the union, so am talking with fact.

It is church doctrine and has nothing to do with Christ's teachings. Guess what, in some other churches, the couple would be blessed.

Different strokes for different folks.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day by mechanics(m): 5:13pm On Apr 30, 2019
popsy2:

It is church doctrine and has nothing to do with Christ's teachings. Guess what, in some other churches, the couple would be blessed.

Different strokes for different folks.
hmmmmm, then the pastor don't know what he's doing, that one is also Christ's teaching, read your Bible well.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day by Kirinwa: 5:15pm On Apr 30, 2019
popsy2:

So if you are a traditional man, that makes you a child of satan. You guys have been brainwashed.

Anyways, to have it easy, try to separate custom from religion. We had been conducting marriages long before the white men brought white wedding. Are you now insinuating that our forebearers are bastards ?

You made sense at some point by talking of separating custom from religion.

A Christian should abide by Christian principles and practices and a traditional man should do what his customs dictates and bear future consequences of his actions. That's it.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day by popsy2(m): 5:22pm On Apr 30, 2019
mechanics:
hmmmmm, then the pastor don't know what he's doing, that one is also Christ's teaching, read your Bible well.

Let me school you a bit.

The purest and recognised form of marriage is the one conducted according to the custom of one. It has been so in the bible. Father's give their daughters to men in marriage in the bible.

Read through the bible, from the beginning to end, there was never a mention of couples getting married in the church, Temple, synagogue or what have you.

The church was purely for the gathering of believers, for worshiping or God, for teaching of the word and for prayers. Anything extra is and was an aberration. That was why Jesus rebuked those trading ( bazaar) in the temple.

Marriages where conducted at homes and parties follow suit. Check how Jacob married his two wives, they were given to him by the father in-inlaw.

Check all the great men in the bible, check if there was a mention of them going to church nor seeking the priest's consent.

Parental consent and the consent of the couple is the main aspect. In fact, church wedding without the traditional is incomplete.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day by mechanics(m): 7:22pm On Apr 30, 2019
popsy2:

Let me school you a bit.

The purest and recognised form of marriage is the one conducted according to the custom of one. It has been so in the bible. Father's give their daughters to men in marriage in the bible.

Read through the bible, from the beginning to end, there was never a mention of couples getting married in the church, Temple, synagogue or what have you.

The church was purely for the gathering of believers, for worshiping or God, for teaching of the word and for prayers. Anything extra is and was an aberration. That was why Jesus rebuked those trading ( bazaar) in the temple.

Marriages where conducted at homes and parties follow suit. Check how Jacob married his two wives, they were given to him by the father in-inlaw.

Check all the great men in the bible, check if there was a mention of them going to church nor seeking the priest's consent.

Parental consent and the consent of the couple is the main aspect. In fact, church wedding without the traditional is incomplete.

Thank you.
But did Jacob pregnant his would be wife before wedding?
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day by popsy2(m): 7:29pm On Apr 30, 2019
mechanics:
But did Jacob pregnant his would be wife before wedding?

No, he didn't. H impregnated her after the traditional wedding and not after the "white wedding" as you are canversing.

Kaji?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day by mechanics(m): 7:43pm On Apr 30, 2019
popsy2:

No, he didn't. H impregnated her after the traditional wedding and not after the "white wedding" as you are canversing.

Kaji?
hmmmmm, that's what we are saying, for her to give birth in that way, they have been sleeping together before the traditional wedding, but the truth of the matter is that most churches won't wed would be couples if they have had sexual encounters without informing the church, because Jacob didn't do white wedding does not mean we should not do white wedding, white wedding is a must in most churches.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day by popsy2(m): 8:06pm On Apr 30, 2019
mechanics:
hmmmmm, that's what we are saying, for her to give birth in that way, they have been sleeping together before the traditional wedding, but the truth of the matter is that most churches won't wed would be couples if they have had sexual encounters without informing the church, because Jacob didn't do white wedding does not mean we should not do white wedding, white wedding is a must in most churches.

We should strive not to infuse into Christianity alien cultures.

You can't say for certain when the couple in question had their traditional marriage. Might have been months back. That they came to church pregnant doesn't mean they had intercourse prior to the traditional wedding.

Any church that can't bless a couple on the grounds of pre church wedding pregnancy is not abiding by the dictates of the God.

God's of men, I call them.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day by mechanics(m): 8:55pm On Apr 30, 2019
popsy2:

We should strive not to infuse into Christianity alien cultures.

You can't say for certain when the couple in question had their traditional marriage. Might have been months back. That they came to church pregnant doesn't mean they had intercourse prior to the traditional wedding.

Any church that can't bless a couple on the grounds of pre church wedding pregnancy is not abiding by the dictates of the God.

God's of men, I call them.
I disagree with you totally, when does baby mature in the womb and when does traditional marriage takes place before white wedding?
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day by Jayess: 11:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
MistadeRegal:
Congratulations to you, your sister in law and her husband, the whole family and friends. The man has filled it up and the blessings he have claimed. Happy family.

If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found; Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.
Deuteronomy:22:28-29.

Quoting Bible to justify excesses.... Issorite!
D Angel that will slap you is doing press up undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day by Dada2010: 4:12am On May 01, 2019
philclem:

the groom in question is my cousin,his name is SUNDAY EZIKA the traditional marriage was done a year ago and due to financial constraints,he decided to do the wedding this past Saturday. the wife gave birth to a bounding Baby boy in the early hours of Saturday and we managed her to the church,then to the venue in her compound at Aguma village in idemili North in Anambra State, where she managed to stay and danced few minutes before we called it a day.....her name in question in BINYEKA.....God is indeed a miracle worker �
Liar spotted
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day by comtem2011: 8:59am On May 01, 2019
CandidNotes:
White wedding gown on top 9 months pregnancy... shocked
You see am too and it's even church wedding self.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day by MistadeRegal(m): 3:25pm On May 01, 2019
Jayess:

Quoting Bible to justify excesses.... Issorite!
D Angel that will slap you is doing press up undecided

Was I the one who wrote that verse?
The angel that will give you a knock on your head is practising mountain lifting.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day by philclem(m): 5:53pm On May 17, 2019
Dada2010:
Liar spotted
you think everybody has same lying disease as YOU?
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day by philclem(m): 5:53pm On May 17, 2019
Dada2010:
Liar spotted
you think everybody has same lying disease as YOU?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My In-laws Are Making Me Get Tired OF MY Marriage / PHOTO: This Beautiful Girl Is Missing / Couple's Egyptian Themed Maternity Shoot Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.