Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,776 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Photo With Her Children - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Photo With Her Children (28455 Views)

Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines / "How I Accidentally Killed A Doctor" - Ibinabo Fiberesima 12 Years After / Ibinabo Fiberesima And Fred Amata Their Daughter, Zino In New Picture (2) (3) (4)

Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Photo With Her Children by iGISTM0RE: 7:37pm On Apr 29, 2019
GistMore com

Nollywood gorgeous actress, Ibinabo Fiberesima Fiberesima shares beautiful photo with her children. She wrote;

See me feeling fly...My children and I. Baba God I thank you.

See more; http://gistmore.com/actress-ibinabo-fiberesima-fiberesima-shares-beautiful-photo-with-her-children

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Photo With Her Children by iGISTM0RE: 7:37pm On Apr 29, 2019

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Photo With Her Children by Houseofglam7(f): 7:45pm On Apr 29, 2019
They cute

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Photo With Her Children by NobleAngell(f): 8:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
Wow. I thought Zino is her only child.

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Photo With Her Children by mhizdebbygold(f): 9:25pm On Apr 29, 2019
Wait oh! Na she born that Bros?

37 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Photo With Her Children by xperienced(m): 9:50pm On Apr 29, 2019
Hope that your son knows that Sarz have banned dreadlocks. They said is for Yahoo boys.

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Photo With Her Children by MaiGemu: 9:50pm On Apr 29, 2019
She has five children, that's all I can see... If u know, u know

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Photo With Her Children by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:50pm On Apr 29, 2019
Good genes she's got.
We are always happy for her, good to see her happy.
It could have been worse, considering what happened to her many years ago.
It cost a life!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Photo With Her Children by FatherCHRISTMAS: 9:50pm On Apr 29, 2019
In life no matter the mistakes .. There is always a second chance.

I hope she lives a remorseful lifestyle

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Photo With Her Children by EngrBouss(m): 9:51pm On Apr 29, 2019
Are you prepared for next month. Get a software skill now. Contact me on 07087210933 for your accounting and engineering software and comprehensive tutorial training videos. Have a blessed weekend
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Photo With Her Children by EXLOVER(m): 9:51pm On Apr 29, 2019
I like average looking women, I don't know about her kpekus but with 3 kids her body still looking yummycious. very sweet lady.

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Photo With Her Children by StarUp: 9:51pm On Apr 29, 2019
How can a mother be dressing this hot? I just pray that her bros-son doesn't get high one day and forcefully commit incest with her.

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Photo With Her Children by HajiMT: 9:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
It's better to marry first and have kids even if you are senselessly going to be wayward later
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Photo With Her Children by FatherCHRISTMAS: 9:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
[quote author=EXLOVER post=77967829][/quote] over 1.2

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Photo With Her Children by EXLOVER(m): 9:54pm On Apr 29, 2019
FatherCHRISTMAS:
over 1.2
or Over 2.5

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Photo With Her Children by sapeleboi(m): 9:54pm On Apr 29, 2019
fresh kit
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Photo With Her Children by Monaco2(m): 9:55pm On Apr 29, 2019
Dis lady no Dey age at all cute all the way, single mothers plenty for nollywood o

Almost all the famous actresses have grown up kids, some were gotten out of wedlock others are a product of a broken home
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Photo With Her Children by popsy2(m): 9:55pm On Apr 29, 2019
Cutie
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Photo With Her Children by EXLOVER(m): 9:56pm On Apr 29, 2019
StarUp:
How can a mother be dressing this hot? I just pray that her bros-son doesn't get high one day and forcefully commit incest with her.
Very dirty thinking,

I spit on your dirty pucci

Nonsense and Nnamdi kanu

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Photo With Her Children by GiftedHands77: 9:56pm On Apr 29, 2019
This is lovely.

But wait o, se na she born the taller guy on the left side?
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Photo With Her Children by GiftedHands77: 9:56pm On Apr 29, 2019
This is lovely
But wait o, se na she born the taller guy on the left side?
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Photo With Her Children by Hmajeed(m): 9:59pm On Apr 29, 2019
I hope you raise them to be change makers and slaymamas
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Photo With Her Children by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 29, 2019
Why is she thanking God for been a baby mama to different men?
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Photo With Her Children by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 29, 2019
StarUp:
Lesb.o. I don't find her hot.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Photo With Her Children by luluman: 10:04pm On Apr 29, 2019
mhizdebbygold:
Wait oh! Na she born that Bros?
ehn ehn, she adopt am.

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Photo With Her Children by FatherCHRISTMAS: 10:05pm On Apr 29, 2019
EXLOVER:
or Over 2.5
oshey man wey sabi
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Photo With Her Children by ShinqRambq: 10:07pm On Apr 29, 2019
After taking a life that was supposed to be saving lives just so she can become a politician angry
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Photo With Her Children by myresearch: 10:09pm On Apr 29, 2019
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Photo With Her Children by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 29, 2019
Na God do am for u ..lovely family ** happy people***
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Photo With Her Children by Melison(m): 10:17pm On Apr 29, 2019
The children dress well cover body,but the mama dey flash tummy,to whom a brain is given common sense is expected

D'banj, 2face, Ubi Franklin & Swanky Jerry Hang Out In Dubai (Photos) / Rita Dominic Steps Out For AFRIFF Looking Gorgeous (Photo) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Jackie Appiah, 2face, Kunle Afolayan At AFRIMA