Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Photo With Her Children - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Photo With Her Children (28476 Views)

Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines / "How I Accidentally Killed A Doctor" - Ibinabo Fiberesima 12 Years After / Ibinabo Fiberesima And Fred Amata Their Daughter, Zino In New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Photo With Her Children by ifabiyi89: 10:26pm On Apr 29, 2019
Why wait for JAMB result when you can gain direct admission into 200 levels easily through IJMB AND JUPEB without jamb. 07061166107 is the magic number...

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Photo With Her Children by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:27pm On Apr 29, 2019
HajiMT:
It's better to marry first and have kids even if you are senselessly going to be wayward later

Did she marry before having them? She has 5 children with 3 men. The girl if Fred Amata's daughter. The man she later got married to was an old school mate, 3 times divorcee.
The man didn't know about her being a drunkard and have a murder case. The marriage lasted for a few month when the murder case resurfaced and he went to dig into her past
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Photo With Her Children by Platony(m): 10:28pm On Apr 29, 2019
Cute kids,..so grown.

To born early good oo. wink
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Photo With Her Children by IamPlato(m): 10:35pm On Apr 29, 2019
FatherCHRISTMAS:
In life no matter the mistakes .. There is always a second chance.

I hope she lives a remorseful lifestyle
did She Do Wrong In The Past
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Photo With Her Children by martineverest(m): 10:36pm On Apr 29, 2019
higher killer woman
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Photo With Her Children by SeunStats(m): 10:40pm On Apr 29, 2019
i think say e dey Kirikiri nah...how come?
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Photo With Her Children by seunmsg(m): 10:41pm On Apr 29, 2019
Feeling fly and thanking God for killing a young and promising medical doctor. I still don’t understand how our judicial system allowed this lady to get away with cold blooded murder.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Photo With Her Children by Duru009(m): 10:53pm On Apr 29, 2019
different fathers ///////////////////
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Photo With Her Children by fx45(m): 10:57pm On Apr 29, 2019
StarUp:
How can a mother be dressing this hot? I just pray that her bros-son doesn't get high one day and forcefully commit incest with her.
They're not your incestuous Yoruba people.

I spit on Afonjas...

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Photo With Her Children by fx45(m): 11:00pm On Apr 29, 2019
EXLOVER:
Very dirty thinking,

I spit on your dirty pucci

Nonsense and Nnamdi kanu
Nnamdi Kanu kee you there!

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Photo With Her Children by nicepoker101(m): 11:05pm On Apr 29, 2019
GiftedHands77:
This is lovely

But wait o, se na she born the taller guy on the left side?
no o. That's the husband cheesy
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Photo With Her Children by FatherCHRISTMAS: 12:15am On Apr 30, 2019
IamPlato:
did She Do Wrong In The Past
I can't recall
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Photo With Her Children by FatherCHRISTMAS: 12:18am On Apr 30, 2019
seunmsg:
Feeling fly and thanking God for killing a young and promising medical doctor. I still don’t understand how our judicial system allowed this lady to get away with cold blooded murder.
cc IamPlato
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Photo With Her Children by jaxxy(m): 1:56am On Apr 30, 2019
She had 2 kids with zack amata right?
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Photo With Her Children by tolani4real: 3:05am On Apr 30, 2019
[quote author=iGISTM0RE post=77964559]GistMore com

Nollywood gorgeous actress, Ibinabo Fiberesima Fiberesima shares beautiful photo with her children. She wrote;

See me feeling fly...My children and I. Baba God I thank you.

See more; http://gistmore.com/actress-ibinabo-fiberesima-fiberesima-shares-beautiful-photo-with-her-children

[/qu
Killer
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Photo With Her Children by Codyt(m): 5:51am On Apr 30, 2019
post=77967810:
Good genes she's got.
We are always happy for her, good to see her happy.
It could have been worse, considering what happened to her many years ago.
It cost a life!
What shall we do about this reminder now? undecided
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Photo With Her Children by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 30, 2019
Ahhh dah nollywood movie most wanted comes to mind
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Photo With Her Children by lomprico(m): 7:12am On Apr 30, 2019
Drunk driver killer!
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Photo With Her Children by IamPlato(m): 7:26am On Apr 30, 2019
FatherCHRISTMAS:
cc IamPlato
Wow... Murder? How Come?
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Photo With Her Children by Adesh619(m): 12:50pm On Apr 30, 2019
Lovely Mother With Cute Children

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vera Sidika: Yommy Johnson Is A Cheat, A Woman Beater And A Big Liar / Yemi Alade's "Wakandan" Theme 29th Birthday Pool Party (Photos) / Reekado Banks And DJ Cuppy Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.