Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko (71222 Views)

Somadina Adinma Flaunts Girlfriend, Muna, Shows Off His New Queen / Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko / Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 29, 2019
Freshbaba95:

Mine is available bro
cheesy
Re: Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Kachi188(m): 8:48pm On Apr 29, 2019
All the times when the media was posting both of you as a couple, you did not reject it.

Now she is married to a much older man, you expect not to be trolled abi...carry your cross jeje, that's the price to pay for being a celebrity.
Re: Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:49pm On Apr 29, 2019
Pele ti e.
Oma wa alright las las
Somadima Pele so gbo
Women are scum lol
Re: Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by EmekaBlue(m): 8:50pm On Apr 29, 2019
grin d guy is in sifa pains

Owo ni koko...Alaye double ur hustle

but i bet regina go dey come give am kpekus and money...if u knw u knw
Re: Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Lovelyn451(f): 8:51pm On Apr 29, 2019
Don't mind them jare...you'll make your own money

1 Like

Re: Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Sirseedorf(m): 8:51pm On Apr 29, 2019
Money = love biko, forget all this shit men, Bleep men, nigga shit

Re: Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
Just got a bomb in my heart even niggas coming on another niggas page "I fainted "
Re: Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by nicepoker101(m): 8:53pm On Apr 29, 2019
grayht:
Useless thread!
Lalasticlala abeg borrow me ur PS4 pad!
lala de use lady care pad. Not PS4 pad. Take note. grin

3 Likes

Re: Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:54pm On Apr 29, 2019
The little girl is pregnant. She might have been doing runs with the old man, but pregnancy trapped her. She may be tired of aborting, and decides to wed properly, rather than be a baby mama. In a few months time, let's watch for a big tommy, I wish her luck.

1 Like

Re: Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by gracefoundmme(m): 8:54pm On Apr 29, 2019
popsy2:
Perhaps the marriage was a contract marriage.
Perhaps it's a big joke they are playing.
Perhaps a publicity stunt.
Perhaps dude just pimped Regina Daniels out for the money.
Perhaps they are playing Ned.
Perhaps . . .
Perhaps is her father

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Akuruoulo(m): 8:55pm On Apr 29, 2019
WHATA HELL ! WHERE IS THE SILENCE HE BROKE?

1 Like

Re: Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by DaddyGngeess(m): 8:55pm On Apr 29, 2019
GraGra247:
No wonder she left you to marry her ancestors.

You look humble facially but talk like a Nollywood tout..... Nigga this! , f..ck that!.

When you can't muster intelligent reply of someone that went to school.

My brother the thing weak me ooo

1 Like

Re: Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Angelfrost(m): 8:56pm On Apr 29, 2019
Immorttal:
grin

Gullible people? I think you mean idle and nosy imbeciles... Most of us sensible folks neither care nor give a flying fvck about what an adult (over 18yr old) female does with an aged corrupt politician with peculiar sexual perversions.

3 Likes

Re: Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 29, 2019
nicepoker101:
lala de use lady care pad. Not PS4 pad. Take note. grin

Oh lawd! Which one is lady care again na
Re: Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by 115Abebi167: 8:58pm On Apr 29, 2019
ok

@/@/

Re: Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by popsy2(m): 8:58pm On Apr 29, 2019
gracefoundmme:

Perhaps is her father

Not impossible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by chukwuibuipob: 8:59pm On Apr 29, 2019
grin grin cheesy grin sad embarassed sad
Kisjay21:
Regina Daniels everywhere you go. Habba

Meanwhile this fresh HP is for you. Just little cash. Call/whatsapp 07069014439
undecided.Tell us wey nor use Whatsapp the price here biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by xtremeTall(m): 9:01pm On Apr 29, 2019
He's right
Re: Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Aboguede(m): 9:03pm On Apr 29, 2019
U no wan sale am abi

Weather na pkake self

Abi u wan yahu person

Kisjay21:
Regina Daniels everywhere you go. Habba

Meanwhile this fresh HP is for you. Just little cash. Call/whatsapp 07069014439
Re: Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Martinez19(m): 9:04pm On Apr 29, 2019
pocohantas:
Typical U-25 homebased slayking.

Nothing in their komkom head.

The only thing they know is carve their beards and wear round neck tops.
As in. The gangster English and vibe are even what's more annoying. The most annoying thing is that they are puffed up with pride over that gangster English and lifestyle and forming tough. What a life. grin
Re: Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by chukwuibuipob: 9:05pm On Apr 29, 2019
embarassed embarassed sad embarassed sad wink grin
Aboguede:
What is the last price

No shame, making the price public is better

So far is clear

lipsrsealed
Aboguede:
What is the last price

No shame, making the price public is better

So far is clear

Dnt follow anybody do one corner/backyard deal.Nor be for Whatsapp he display his lappy.Make he tell us the little price here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by nicepoker101(m): 9:05pm On Apr 29, 2019
grayht:

Oh lawd! Which one is lady care again na
it's a type of pad that functions 3 to 5 days in a month. But if you engage games with so much blood shed. Then you can use it for 7days. The pad color is white. I can't explain more than that. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Ubdavis(m): 9:07pm On Apr 29, 2019
Were u writing to impress or to inform. My dear, u wrote gibberish. Simple and correct English, u no sabi
Re: Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Staru1(m): 9:07pm On Apr 29, 2019
popsy2:
Perhaps the marriage was a contract marriage.
Perhaps it's a big joke they are playing.
Perhaps a publicity stunt.
Perhaps dude just pimped Regina Daniels out for the money.
Perhaps they are playing Ned.
Perhaps . . .

after all nothing is impossible wit nigga

1 Like

Re: Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 29, 2019
nicepoker101:
it's a type of pad that functions 3 to 5 days in a month. But if you engage games with so much blood shed. Then you can use it for 7days. The pad color is white. I can't explain more than that. grin

Hehehehehe...
Re: Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Ubdavis(m): 9:08pm On Apr 29, 2019
oduademonest:
Nigerians like to cry over someone else's problem

Nobe only Nigeria. Where and where have u been to ? Issue like this must elicit argument. Its normal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 29, 2019
u should have still kept ur silence.ppl will always say trash guy

1 Like

Re: Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Aboguede(m): 9:11pm On Apr 29, 2019
grayht:

Hehehehehe...

Abeg dat lala na man abi woman self

I dey imagine where em from dey think

1 Like

Re: Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:12pm On Apr 29, 2019
They confirm that she is not 18 as speculated but 23 and yet they continue to refer to her as teen actress.
Re: Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Kayouzka(m): 9:13pm On Apr 29, 2019
Land at Valley View Estate, Ebute, Ikorodu, Lagos for sale starting from 4 million naira, this location is also called the lekki phase 1 of ikorodu Lagos, call 08182676988 or email at akindelek1.ka@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gita Siddharth Is Dead / 14-Year-Old Davido Begged D'prince & Wande Coal For Pic, But Now...- Davido Team / Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.