Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko (71225 Views)

Somadina Adinma Flaunts Girlfriend, Muna, Shows Off His New Queen / Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko / Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by ekene101: 12:51am On Apr 30, 2019
GraGra247:
No wonder she left you to marry her ancestors.

You look humble facially but talk like a Nollywood tout..... Nigga this! , f..ck that!.

When you can't muster intelligent reply of someone that went to school.
ode if u have sense u will know Ned is her father,keep mumuing yourself till it is made known to d public..
Re: Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by elkharpone: 1:01am On Apr 30, 2019
GraGra247:
No wonder she left you to marry her ancestors.

You look humble facially but talk like a Nollywood tout..... Nigga this! , f..ck that!.

When you can't muster intelligent reply of someone that went to school.
but why do you guys think they were dating?
Cause they hang out alot?
Or post each other's pics.
Lemme tell you bro, soma is my friend from unizik
We lived in same lodge then
Hung out a few times
Believe me when I say he was never dating regina.
But people felt they were dating cause they hung out alot.
You guys should just free the dude.
Re: Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by when2(f): 3:32am On Apr 30, 2019
Kisjay21:
Regina Daniels everywhere you go. Habba

Meanwhile this fresh HP is for you. Just little cash. Call/whatsapp 07069014439

How much is the laptop?
Re: Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by GraGra247(m): 7:12am On Apr 30, 2019
ekene101:
ode if u have sense u will know Ned is her father,keep mumuing yourself till it is made known to d public

You see your wasted life?

Since you're already finished I won't bother to waste my time on you.

1 Like

Re: Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by OdenKelechi(m): 7:15am On Apr 30, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Truth is he ended up saying nothing
I swear
Re: Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Staru1(m): 8:02am On Apr 30, 2019
popsy2:

Street is military o. Anything that secures the bag is cool. Hence human life ain't involved tho.

sure

1 Like

Re: Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by babslepe: 8:06am On Apr 30, 2019
WisdomFlakes:
This poor guy should take heart and just move on. Ned should settle him too.
obviously Ned will settle him and Regina will continue settling him I wonder why people won’t let this guy be , how can you drag a woman with a guy as rich Ned in this harsh Buhari weather
Re: Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 30, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Truth is he ended up saying nothing

grin grin.where have you been?
Re: Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Psoul(m): 8:35am On Apr 30, 2019
I was expecting that any day this guy will make a public statement concerning his position to the Regina-Ned-Soma saga, he will make a very brilliant statement that will shut ppl u and also the one that will portray him as bn well matured.

Now, I am very much disappointed in this guy for uttering this kind of trash and showing how angry he is. Showing a very shallow wisdom or lack of it entirely. My sympathy to him seemed to have drained alongside his comment.
Re: Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by KendrickAyomide: 8:37am On Apr 30, 2019
tohyorsih2:

grin grin.where have you been?
on the low like burna boy grin
Re: Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 30, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
on the low like burna boy grin

With your Angelina right?
Re: Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Angelfrost(m): 9:42am On Apr 30, 2019
gypsey:
but you are here Commenting like the Idle and nosy imbeciles, You should have Ignored and moved on. you are No different. tongue

The only thing worse than the evil done by evil people is the silence of good men... Do have a blissful day.
Re: Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by robosky02(m): 9:58am On Apr 30, 2019
pocohantas:
Typical U-25 homebased slayking.

Nothing in their komkom head.

The only thing they know is carve their beards and wear round neck tops.
na so
Re: Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by KendrickAyomide: 10:31am On Apr 30, 2019
tohyorsih2:

With your Angelina right?
lol. no oh. what happened to your other Account
Re: Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 30, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
lol. no oh. what happened to your other Account

I was banned. so i had to open another account angry
Re: Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 30, 2019
Angelfrost:

The only thing worse than the evil done by evil people is the silence of good men... Do have a blissful day.
I am guessing you consider yourself a Good man? Mmm.. self congratulatory i say. tongue
Re: Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by KendrickAyomide: 1:04pm On Apr 30, 2019
tohyorsih2:

I was banned. so i had to open another account angry
ehya. It's like you are not in Nigeria?
Re: Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 30, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
ehya. It's like you are not in Nigeria?

Why did you ask?
Re: Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by KendrickAyomide: 1:16pm On Apr 30, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Why did you ask?
nothing. I saw your profile picture and it looks nothing like Nigeria.
Re: Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
nothing. I saw your profile picture and it looks nothing like Nigeria.

You're right. I'm in Chink land
Re: Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Edusouls(m): 1:28pm On Apr 30, 2019
Kai Regina Daniels is just empty, just like a can of finished Coca Cola. No sense at all just beauty and Golddigging..
Re: Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Cityguy: 2:28pm On Apr 30, 2019
oloriLFC:
Couldn't even point a finger to anything reasonable he said up there. Sounded too childish. No wonder that one left him
Very unintelligent nonresponse from a 'nigga'. Who would have imagined this trash could come from that small boy? O ma ga ooooo, this world don spoil.
Re: Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by KendrickAyomide: 3:10pm On Apr 30, 2019
tohyorsih2:

You're right. I'm in Chink land
Nice tongue tongue tongue
Re: Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Uchenna96: 4:21pm On Apr 30, 2019
But honestly this dude said nothing here
Re: Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 30, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Nice tongue tongue tongue

Thanks wink
Re: Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by KendrickAyomide: 9:05pm On Apr 30, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Thanks wink
greet JetLi for me tongue
Re: Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Reeb2244: 10:19pm On Apr 30, 2019
Rubbish talk.
Re: Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 30, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
greet JetLi for me tongue

Ok oo. Should i send your greetings to Jackie Chan?
Re: Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by olagbola45(m): 12:46am On May 01, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Iya WA u don wake
Re: Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 1:00am On May 01, 2019
olagbola45:

Iya WA u don wake

Baba wa, aren't you sleeping?
Re: Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by ekene101: 1:10am On May 01, 2019
GraGra247:

You see your wasted life?

Since you're already finished I won't bother to waste my time on you.
Bush goat,she is flexing her father's money. One sense Una no go ever get.dindinrin
Re: Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko by KendrickAyomide: 5:33am On May 01, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Yeahh. grin
But how are you coping in China. Do you understand the Language?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gita Siddharth Is Dead / 14-Year-Old Davido Begged D'prince & Wande Coal For Pic, But Now...- Davido Team / Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.