Stats: 3,159,786 members, 7,841,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Dennis Amadasun: Man hit by stray bullet during SARS raid in Edo (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dennis Amadasun: Man hit by stray bullet during SARS raid in Edo (Photos) (27189 Views)

Military In Essien Udim: Man Hit By A Stray Bullet In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers / Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dennis Amadasun: Man hit by stray bullet during SARS raid in Edo (Photos) by dayleke: 7:45am On Apr 30, 2019
Wahala mo wa de o....
Which kind things be dis na?
Major overhaul is necessary in dis SARS/country.
Do we have a government?
Does the government even listen to her/its people?
Re: Dennis Amadasun: Man hit by stray bullet during SARS raid in Edo (Photos) by Follygunners: 7:45am On Apr 30, 2019
Satan66:
Good news
He looks like a skull miner.

Re: Dennis Amadasun: Man hit by stray bullet during SARS raid in Edo (Photos) by hinere(m): 7:45am On Apr 30, 2019
End SARS End SARS End SARS

Is it until they wipe out everyone on the surface of the earth?
Re: Dennis Amadasun: Man hit by stray bullet during SARS raid in Edo (Photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 7:46am On Apr 30, 2019
This fucking country keeps giving you new reasons to hate her everyday! angry
Re: Dennis Amadasun: Man hit by stray bullet during SARS raid in Edo (Photos) by Platony(m): 7:48am On Apr 30, 2019
Father Lord, order my Footsteps. cry

Amen!!
Re: Dennis Amadasun: Man hit by stray bullet during SARS raid in Edo (Photos) by Naijageak(m): 7:48am On Apr 30, 2019
You can't just be online daily without making a cash.

Money de online but most of us are not really serious with life.

Read this: �
Creating an online presence and doing Online business is a goal.
Below are what I am offering for a discount.

On the tutorial you will learn and master the following :

1. How to create blog from scratch

2.How to verify PayPal account in Nigeria without using vpn to hide IP

3. How to create a professional website for dummies

4. How I build a profitable dropshipping in 14 days without spending a dime on Ads

5. Powerful 7 ways to make money and earn a living legitimately.

Bonus
35 ways to raise money for your business

You can send me a WhatsApp message on 07035918223 with the keyword. 5 online business if interested.

Other tutorials available on request
The above tutorial goes for N3500 because am sharing it in a group I enjoy

Creating foreign whatsapp and telegram accounts is also very easy,
Getting paid vpn for a token also.
Just Dm me on the number above on whatsapp let's discuss business.
Success to you
Re: Dennis Amadasun: Man hit by stray bullet during SARS raid in Edo (Photos) by selemo: 7:49am On Apr 30, 2019
But Nigerians are complaining of ending SARS. They should behave themselves to win the hearts of Nigerians. Black man like to abuse everything given to them... grin
Re: Dennis Amadasun: Man hit by stray bullet during SARS raid in Edo (Photos) by Naijageak(m): 7:51am On Apr 30, 2019
What is happening to us in this country?
Re: Dennis Amadasun: Man hit by stray bullet during SARS raid in Edo (Photos) by arceem(m): 7:52am On Apr 30, 2019
Nigeria is the most foolish country , where I have ever seen government giving Ak-47 to police instead of a pistol...

Re: Dennis Amadasun: Man hit by stray bullet during SARS raid in Edo (Photos) by Gkemz: 7:57am On Apr 30, 2019
Thank God he survived. Btw, Edo has turn to safe abode for all manner of crime emanating from cultism.
Re: Dennis Amadasun: Man hit by stray bullet during SARS raid in Edo (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 8:02am On Apr 30, 2019
wirinet:
Abeg can someone tell me the meaning of the acronym SARS?
What and why are they raiding to necessitate shooting passersby? Were they pursuing robbers?

SARS are also anti 419 squad, anti tattoo squad, anti indescent dressing squad and even anti domestic dispute squad.

Before SARS means Special Anti-Robbery Squard but it was recently changed by Nigeria Police to Special Armed Robbery Squard their new duty is to remit money daily to their DPO who returns to the state commandant who returns to the Commissioner then the AIG and finally the IG.

They are uniformed Armed robbers or can be likened to Armed marketers who forces you to part with your money if you are a male who uses a good phone, over dress, one kain one kain hairstyle or bia bia, tatoo,riding a good car or making calls while riding uber,enjoying with ur friends or they just don't like how you walk or stare at them. You must sha drop something by force coz oga at the top give them daily target.
Females are not left out,they just shoot to kill females.
Re: Dennis Amadasun: Man hit by stray bullet during SARS raid in Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 30, 2019
bosco9:
Stupid animals...na state CiD, very stupid and useless people, animals on uniform, na God go punish una, bast@rds
Na Nairaland u dey get mouth. Shey u fit talk dizz tins when u jam dem for outside..
Re: Dennis Amadasun: Man hit by stray bullet during SARS raid in Edo (Photos) by City001: 8:13am On Apr 30, 2019
When animals without visions and directions takes over leadership,the society would be thrown into outer confusion and backwardness,Nigeria security apparatus is foundationally and fundermentally faulty, a lot of this officers involved themselves in so many criminal act such as drug abuse before embarking on duty because of this they forget completely about what it's call rule of engagement putting the life and property of citizens in danger.
Re: Dennis Amadasun: Man hit by stray bullet during SARS raid in Edo (Photos) by balonaija(f): 8:14am On Apr 30, 2019
why?
Re: Dennis Amadasun: Man hit by stray bullet during SARS raid in Edo (Photos) by dederocs(m): 8:20am On Apr 30, 2019
Sars has no business with financial or internet fraud crimes... they are only for anti kidnapping and robbery investigations and engagement. What is wrong with our Police force?...
Re: Dennis Amadasun: Man hit by stray bullet during SARS raid in Edo (Photos) by rockstar27(m): 8:57am On Apr 30, 2019
SARS again?
i think our SARS get scosco (brain ailment)
Re: Dennis Amadasun: Man hit by stray bullet during SARS raid in Edo (Photos) by bosco9: 9:26am On Apr 30, 2019
dilodavid:
Na Nairaland u dey get mouth. Shey u fit talk dizz tins when u jam dem for outside..

I nor blame u nor b ur fault but if u b one of dem way dey kill innocent boys I assure you say ur end dey near.... Mark am
Re: Dennis Amadasun: Man hit by stray bullet during SARS raid in Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 30, 2019
bosco9:

I nor blame u nor b ur fault but if u b one of dem way dey kill innocent boys I assure you say ur end dey near.... Mark am
Calm down bro. I no join dem. My point be say we need more than dizz online rant to change the situation
Re: Dennis Amadasun: Man hit by stray bullet during SARS raid in Edo (Photos) by bosco9: 9:53am On Apr 30, 2019
dilodavid:
Calm down bro. I no join dem. My point be say we need more than dizz online rant to change the situation

Bros we nor get any choice than to dem swear for dem online, d same people come my house for Benin dey harrass everybody. Dem burst PVC enta my guy hux...destroy d window.... U say make I dey happy for them...na just becos of dat rusty iron wey dem dey carry dem dey feel say dem get power...one on one outside dem nor dey cough....if u dey Benin u go understand wetin I mean
Re: Dennis Amadasun: Man hit by stray bullet during SARS raid in Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 30, 2019
bosco9:

Bros we nor get any choice than to dem swear for dem online, d same people come my house for Benin dey harrass everybody. Dem burst PVC enta my guy hux...destroy d window.... U say make I dey happy for them...na just becos of dat rusty iron wey dem dey carry dem dey feel say dem get power...one on one outside dem nor dey cough....if u dey Benin u go understand wetin I mean
Oba gha tor kpe e bros. I dey live for bside. No shakes sha, one day, one day.. dizz nonsense go stop
Re: Dennis Amadasun: Man hit by stray bullet during SARS raid in Edo (Photos) by bosco9: 10:02am On Apr 30, 2019
dilodavid:
Oba gha tor kpe e bros. I dey live for bside. No shakes sha, one day, one day.. dizz nonsense go stop

Iseee...dat one na sure...I greet u brodaly....one love
Re: Dennis Amadasun: Man hit by stray bullet during SARS raid in Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 30, 2019
bosco9:

Iseee...dat one na sure...I greet u brodaly....one love
I greet u too. Domon sir
Re: Dennis Amadasun: Man hit by stray bullet during SARS raid in Edo (Photos) by sunkieisland(m): 10:47am On Apr 30, 2019
Satan66:
Good news
He looks like a skull miner.
Pootooski comment
Re: Dennis Amadasun: Man hit by stray bullet during SARS raid in Edo (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 11:16am On Apr 30, 2019
Evbuotubu bastard coti station
Ugyiroko very rugged area
No diff between upper owina with agho evbuotubu,ugyiroko
Na all hood
Ghetto
Fuc i stayed thr for couple of years
Si ai sabi every
All coti i bside are confra and useless baatards
Always scalling fence to arrest yahoo boys
Fools
Lost couple of thousands wayback along trade fair to these sars bastards who dey use mini sienna take dey disguise

Nigerian Jailed For 20 Years In Indonesia / Exxonmobil Engineer Rapes Teenager, Gives Her N1,000 To Console Her / Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested In Mushin Area Of Lagos.