Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

'Happy Birthday To The Love Of My Life': Davido Celebrate Chioma On Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Happy Birthday To The Love Of My Life': Davido Celebrate Chioma On Her Birthday (1299 Views)

Loved Up Video Of Davido And Chioma On Christmas Vacation At St Kitts And Nevis / Davido Brought Chioma On Stage At His Concert (Video, Photos) / Davido Wakes Up By Midnight To Celebrate Chioma's Birthday. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Happy Birthday To The Love Of My Life': Davido Celebrate Chioma On Her Birthday by YomzzyDBlogger: 10:50pm On Apr 29, 2019
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Nigerian entertainer, Davido has taken to his Instgram page to celebrate his girlfriend, Chioma, popularly known as TheChefChi as she turns a year older.

He shared videos of both of them with the caption;

'Happy Birthday TO THE LOML ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ @thechefchi It’s your Birthday All week !!?? WHERE WE GOING ??!!✈️✈️��������❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️�� � God bless you for me ! Can never Imagine Spending the Rest of life With any one ELSE !! I love you BABY !! GREAT THINGS AHEAD !! ���'

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/04/happy-birthday-to-love-of-my-life-davido-celebrates-chioma-birthday.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: 'Happy Birthday To The Love Of My Life': Davido Celebrate Chioma On Her Birthday by YomzzyDBlogger: 10:50pm On Apr 29, 2019
cool cool
Re: 'Happy Birthday To The Love Of My Life': Davido Celebrate Chioma On Her Birthday by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 29, 2019
We're waiting for this year's birthday gift.

Re: 'Happy Birthday To The Love Of My Life': Davido Celebrate Chioma On Her Birthday by olagbola45(m): 11:07pm On Apr 29, 2019
tohyorsih2:
We're waiting for this year's birthday gift.

E don reach one year b dat

1 Like

Re: 'Happy Birthday To The Love Of My Life': Davido Celebrate Chioma On Her Birthday by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 29, 2019
olagbola45:

E don reach one year b dat

Abi na. Oju lo pesi cheesy
Re: 'Happy Birthday To The Love Of My Life': Davido Celebrate Chioma On Her Birthday by olagbola45(m): 11:12pm On Apr 29, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Abi na. Oju lo pesi cheesy

So e don reach a year wen some relationship hit brick because of assurance

Oga o
Re: 'Happy Birthday To The Love Of My Life': Davido Celebrate Chioma On Her Birthday by popsy2(m): 11:46pm On Apr 29, 2019
Happy birthday atty. Bless up.
Re: 'Happy Birthday To The Love Of My Life': Davido Celebrate Chioma On Her Birthday by Deji63: 12:00am On Apr 30, 2019
It's amazing that Davido takes good care of his kids and is very expressive with his love interest. Thumbs up kid!

3 Likes

Re: 'Happy Birthday To The Love Of My Life': Davido Celebrate Chioma On Her Birthday by Houseofglam7(f): 12:13am On Apr 30, 2019
Happy birthday to her
Re: 'Happy Birthday To The Love Of My Life': Davido Celebrate Chioma On Her Birthday by YomzzyDBlogger: 3:26am On Apr 30, 2019
Cc: Lalasticlala, Dominique
Re: 'Happy Birthday To The Love Of My Life': Davido Celebrate Chioma On Her Birthday by KrazzyAndy(m): 4:04am On Apr 30, 2019
is it just me or who else noticed chioma's feet

1 Like

Re: 'Happy Birthday To The Love Of My Life': Davido Celebrate Chioma On Her Birthday by Daretee: 4:57am On Apr 30, 2019
Lol these ones still dey? cheesy Regina Don overshadow una embarassed
Re: 'Happy Birthday To The Love Of My Life': Davido Celebrate Chioma On Her Birthday by Chinashopping84: 5:03am On Apr 30, 2019
Happy birthday chichi. We sell Chinese yuan.check siggy
Re: 'Happy Birthday To The Love Of My Life': Davido Celebrate Chioma On Her Birthday by partnerbizz4: 7:37am On Apr 30, 2019
Let me kuku hide my face well well cool shocked

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.
Re: 'Happy Birthday To The Love Of My Life': Davido Celebrate Chioma On Her Birthday by crazyABO(m): 7:39am On Apr 30, 2019
Then get married to her undecided

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Net Worth ($4.8 Million) And Complete Biography For (2019) / Peter Okoye unveils The Ball For New LaLiga Season (photos) / Pamela Odame Watara - I Can Withstand 10 Rounds Of S*x, Ghana Actress & Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.