Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,790 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

FG Hires Lawyers In Saudi Arabia To Facilitate The Release Of Zainab Habib - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Hires Lawyers In Saudi Arabia To Facilitate The Release Of Zainab Habib (26308 Views)

FG Hires Lawyers To Defend Ekweremadu / Zainab Habib Kila Accused Of Smuggling Drugs Into Saudi Arabia Now NDLEA Officer / FG Hires Lawyers With N500m To Recover N330bn From MTN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Hires Lawyers In Saudi Arabia To Facilitate The Release Of Zainab Habib by Nobody: 11:39am On May 01, 2019
airsaylongcon:

U people really think through your anuses. The bag was randomly picked at Aminu Kano International Airport. The syndicate didn't know the girl o! Drugs planted and she flew to Jeddah or Riyadh. Then in the Kingdom the agents will identify her once she passes through. Identify who? Someone they don't know? Or identify the bag that is probably carried by many other Nigerians on the flight? Think na!

Leave them let them continue to fool themselves.
Re: FG Hires Lawyers In Saudi Arabia To Facilitate The Release Of Zainab Habib by Nobody: 11:47am On May 01, 2019
Larryslim:

They didn't only do it with the girl, but investigation was made and we know she's innocent, maybe now the Saudi government will do more investigation before executing, She might be doing a whole lot of people favour with her case.
Why can't we come together as one, support the government to solicit for her release?
Why do we have to bring tribalism into everything, or will you be happy if she's killed?

We cannot come together under this disgraceful act and sorry ass excuse. A rich man's daughter was caught with drugs and all of a sudden a syndicate planting drugs on people got busted. How sweet the fairytale sounds. You people should tell that to the dogs!!
Re: FG Hires Lawyers In Saudi Arabia To Facilitate The Release Of Zainab Habib by Nobody: 11:52am On May 01, 2019
bkool7:

What makes you say ' they're victim of same circumstance?'

Did you have info that those arrested confessed to incriminating any other person?

So there goes the big question. How long have they been operating in that manner? If they did it to just that girl, then the story is nothing but a cover up. Thank goodness the saudi justice system is not as corrupt and rotten like ours so I am rest assured she won't be freed all because of her father's ties to the goverment in power.
Re: FG Hires Lawyers In Saudi Arabia To Facilitate The Release Of Zainab Habib by phineas: 8:39am On May 04, 2019
Xda59:

What kind of proof do you want again after she was caught with her hand inside cookie jar? The onus is on you and your crew of zainab supporters to prove to the saudi authorities that a cartel planted the tramadol inside her luggage because this story or whatever is nothing but bullocks that an intelligent mind won't buy. If the cooked up cartel bullcrap was true, the FG would fight for the release of everybody on deathrow (afterall they too could have been victims of the said cartel) and not just the daughter of one rich northern sheikh who probably eat and drink with abba kyria and buhari. I repeat, she will be executed like the rest of them because Saudi Arabia is not Nigeria where the rich are outlaws.

Just a reminder that :

(1) Her father is said to be a journalists
Good men fight for the truth,

(2)Other persons accused in other places should use the right channels to appeal their case and prove their innocence as her father did

(3)she and some other person's have been released in saudi with its strict justice system. In plain words she was not killed her evidence must have been convincing

(4)I am not a zainab supporter,I do not know her or her father. I am not a northerner,I am not Muslim. I simply stand for justice and truth. You should too
Re: FG Hires Lawyers In Saudi Arabia To Facilitate The Release Of Zainab Habib by DissTroy(m): 12:50pm On Nov 20, 2021
From being caught with drugs two years ago to being a drugs enforcement officer.

This isn't right!

https://www.nairaland.com/6858620/zainab-habib-kila-accused-smuggling

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peterside Asks Wike To Release Detained Farah Dagogo Within 48 Hours / Court Orders IG Arrest For Contempt / Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Nigeria's Most Powerful Politician - Onyebuchi Ememanka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.