Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Dabiri Accused Of Playing Tribe Over Not Mentioning Names Of Arrested Fraudsters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dabiri Accused Of Playing Tribe Over Not Mentioning Names Of Arrested Fraudsters (20311 Views)

100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo / Handicapped Man Blocks Police Van, Demands Release Of Arrested Protesters: Video / Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dabiri Accused Of Playing Tribe Over Not Mentioning Names Of Arrested Fraudsters by Sprumbaba: 1:58pm On Apr 30, 2019
wingmanII:

I wonder. Yorubas are born tribalistic. Nothing can be done about it.
It is Igbo that is more tribalistic. I know many Igbos with lands across the yoruba states but No yoruba or Hausa can own land in your corridor.

1 Like

Re: Dabiri Accused Of Playing Tribe Over Not Mentioning Names Of Arrested Fraudsters by wingmanII: 2:09pm On Apr 30, 2019
Sprumbaba:

It is Igbo that is more tribalistic. I know many Igbos with lands across the yoruba states but No yoruba or Hausa can own land in your corridor.

Very senseless lie. If an Igbo man has land or any property to sell, he does not discriminate. He would sell to anybody who is ready to pay for the property even if the person is from the moon.
Tell me where in Igbo land they refused to sell land to you cause you are yoruba. Truth is, most Yorubas do not like to buy property outside the south west.

2 Likes

Re: Dabiri Accused Of Playing Tribe Over Not Mentioning Names Of Arrested Fraudsters by melzabull(f): 2:28pm On Apr 30, 2019
Abike is a disgusting nincompoop just like her fellow tribalistic set of degenrate sub-human yaribawas

Thats why hausas call them beyerebe banza

Umu ekwensu

1 Like

Re: Dabiri Accused Of Playing Tribe Over Not Mentioning Names Of Arrested Fraudsters by melzabull(f): 2:29pm On Apr 30, 2019
Sprumbaba:

only a brainless fool will make this kind of stupid comment

Yaribanza nitwit

1 Like

Re: Dabiri Accused Of Playing Tribe Over Not Mentioning Names Of Arrested Fraudsters by onadana: 2:34pm On Apr 30, 2019
power50:
Though is shameful that Nigerians went as far as Dubai to engage in robbery but we will blame all these on Nigerian Government who has failed Nigerians at home. Bad economy, No power, no jobs

List your business on https://www.nairakobo.com.ng/

That is why you should go and steal abi?You why didn't you decide to do that?Oh..you are rational in thinking.There is no excuse except greed in committing crime.
Re: Dabiri Accused Of Playing Tribe Over Not Mentioning Names Of Arrested Fraudsters by nwanwaoge(m): 2:59pm On Apr 30, 2019
Guyman02:
We know the scheme, Fulani girl arrested for drug possession in Saudi Arabia and we hear that she is innocent that the drug was planted by airport staff.

Whenever an Igbo name is involved in a crime abroad, they are quickly named and accused of being guilty and Abike Dabiri will shout that Okechukwu Okonkwo and Chinedu Okeke has brought 'shame' to the country but if they are Yorubas she will say '2 Nigerians have been arrested for crimes abroad or a Nigerian woman has been executed in Saudi Arabia. sad!

I dont know why they think only people with Igbo names needs to be named and shamed angry angry
My dear..this is what APC has done to us...most of the APC apologist are like that...tribalistic....the same ones are just a handful

2 Likes

Re: Dabiri Accused Of Playing Tribe Over Not Mentioning Names Of Arrested Fraudsters by platinum131(m): 3:08pm On Apr 30, 2019
Ha! CONGRATULATIONS SEUN! YOU ARE INDEED A SHINING LIGHT IN ENCOURAGING TRIBALISM!
HISTORY WILL BE KIND TO YOU...SMH
Re: Dabiri Accused Of Playing Tribe Over Not Mentioning Names Of Arrested Fraudsters by caprini1: 3:11pm On Apr 30, 2019
Odingo1:
Tribalism for Nigeria nobi here o, yet we shout about racism by white people against the blacks why we do the worst.

Imagine if those guys are Igbos, Abike Dabiri and all newspapers would have gone hell wire, if Zainab is an Igbo woman will FG buy lawyers to free her in Saudi Arabia.
Zainab has been freed today ,she,s at the Nigerian embassy ,as we speak.
Re: Dabiri Accused Of Playing Tribe Over Not Mentioning Names Of Arrested Fraudsters by Akiika: 3:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
I think tribal/religious bias & prejudice psychosis is a valid disease. A lot of Nigerians are unknowingly suffering from it. The truth is that nobody gain anything from neither tribal nor religious identity, yet folks get consumed in it on almost any issue. Your state governor, LG chairmen, and other local public office holders are all from your tribe, how come your community and your life is still in indecent level of poverty? That disease will not let you see that.
Re: Dabiri Accused Of Playing Tribe Over Not Mentioning Names Of Arrested Fraudsters by Sprumbaba: 3:44pm On Apr 30, 2019
wingmanII:

Very senseless lie. If an Igbo man has land or any property to sell, he does not discriminate. He would sell to anybody who is ready to pay for the property even if the person is from the moon.
Tell me where in Igbo land they refused to sell land to you cause you are yoruba. Truth is, most Yorubas do not like to buy property outside the south west.

Because you people are not accommodating. I have live in Abia state for some years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dabiri Accused Of Playing Tribe Over Not Mentioning Names Of Arrested Fraudsters by Sprumbaba: 3:47pm On Apr 30, 2019
melzabull:
only a brainless fool will make this kind of stupid comment

Yaribanza nitwit

You just show how racist you are. I won't descend to your low IQ level because I know for sure I am above you and I can prove to you.

1 Like

Re: Dabiri Accused Of Playing Tribe Over Not Mentioning Names Of Arrested Fraudsters by NkayStory(f): 3:53pm On Apr 30, 2019
It is difficult to seperate Yorbas from tribalism,when others especially Igbos tows same line they sulk,rant and rave claiming to be "sophisticated and accommodating"

Abike Dabiri is simply being the yoruba she is...i am actually not surprised she turned out to be the bigoted thing she is cos 99.9% of them are like.

Ironically these same bigots are always the first to accuse others of being bigots.

1 Like

Re: Dabiri Accused Of Playing Tribe Over Not Mentioning Names Of Arrested Fraudsters by Follygunners: 3:59pm On Apr 30, 2019
NkayStory:

It is difficult to seperate Yorbas from tribalism,when others especially Igbos tows same line they sulk,rant and rave claiming to be "sophisticated and accommodating"

Abike Dabiri is simply being the yoruba she is...i am actually surprised she turned out to be the bigoted thing she is.
platinum131:
Ha! CONGRATULATIONS SEUN! YOU ARE INDEED A SHINING LIGHT IN ENCOURAGING TRIBALISM! HISTORY WILL BE KIND TO YOU...SMH

Amitez:
All Yorubas are the same. Their level of tribalism is beyond the white supremacy racial evil. They do not pretend about it. It is their culture and that is why we as Nigerians cannot have a nation.
It is even worse with the Muslims amongst them. Spits!

Guys, abeg do the below... angry

1 Like

Re: Dabiri Accused Of Playing Tribe Over Not Mentioning Names Of Arrested Fraudsters by NkayStory(f): 4:24pm On Apr 30, 2019
martineverest:
the names on Saudi death row were yorubas and Hausa names.the list was released 2 weeks ago.it was all over social media.the names released last week are people of Yoruba origin and one edo

You clearly do not even understand your point reason why you are just blabbing all over the place

..The names of the Saudis and US Crooks of Yoruba-descent were scooped out by individual Igbos irked by the hypocritical cries and vitrol from the SW region with complete silence from Abike and APC, while the names of the Dubai ribbers were officially announced by FG led by Abike Dabiri/APC.

Simple point you are pretending not to get.
Re: Dabiri Accused Of Playing Tribe Over Not Mentioning Names Of Arrested Fraudsters by Shikini: 4:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
popsy2:
Tribalism has eaten deep in the nation's fabric.

Yea, seriously

1 Like

Re: Dabiri Accused Of Playing Tribe Over Not Mentioning Names Of Arrested Fraudsters by Printerscanner: 4:41pm On Apr 30, 2019
truefact:
Afonjas are diabolically wicked and evil...

Yes, that is why you cannot leave Afonja land. Even when Fashola abducted you and dumped several of you at Upper Iweka Bridge Head at 2:00AM, before 30 minutes you people have all jumped into the next available trailer taking cows to Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Dabiri Accused Of Playing Tribe Over Not Mentioning Names Of Arrested Fraudsters by nku5: 4:42pm On Apr 30, 2019
Sprumbaba:

I'm sure you have never left your village before. Highest you visited Lagos for Xmas grin

Soji Salau is an example of a Yoruba man that owns plenty of property in the east. This is just one of the streets where he owns land in Independence Layout, Enugu

2 Likes

Re: Dabiri Accused Of Playing Tribe Over Not Mentioning Names Of Arrested Fraudsters by Sprumbaba: 5:27pm On Apr 30, 2019
nku5:

I'm sure you have never left your village before. Highest you visited Lagos for Xmas grin

Soji Salau is an example of a Yoruba man that owns plenty of property in the east. This is just one of the streets where he owns land in Independence Layout, Enugu

I will be visiting Lagos from my abroad village soon.
Re: Dabiri Accused Of Playing Tribe Over Not Mentioning Names Of Arrested Fraudsters by Luvlyna(f): 5:52pm On Apr 30, 2019
YoungAncient1:
This was what she should have done in the first place. Refer to them as Nigerians shikena. No need for names.

Now everybody wants a pound of flesh.

She does not have sense
Re: Dabiri Accused Of Playing Tribe Over Not Mentioning Names Of Arrested Fraudsters by Yopcity: 6:04pm On Apr 30, 2019
LuciferOsewa:

NCAN is a force to be reckoned with!!

For those underrating us here (especially moderators), this is testament to how powerful we are.

Long live NCAN!!
Long live Tribalism!!!

grin grin

U are something else !!! �
Re: Dabiri Accused Of Playing Tribe Over Not Mentioning Names Of Arrested Fraudsters by themanderon: 7:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
A terribly fragmented country like our is heading nowhere.
Re: Dabiri Accused Of Playing Tribe Over Not Mentioning Names Of Arrested Fraudsters by Arda1000(m): 7:55pm On Apr 30, 2019
grin this month has really being tough 4 yorubas from Saudi to U.S,may Una continue the development
Re: Dabiri Accused Of Playing Tribe Over Not Mentioning Names Of Arrested Fraudsters by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 30, 2019
WisdomFlakes:
What's the point when the bloggers can easily access those names and make them go viral themselves?

The problem is when those in authority call out criminals because they are from a certain tribe and leave others from a different tribe.
Re: Dabiri Accused Of Playing Tribe Over Not Mentioning Names Of Arrested Fraudsters by HimName: 8:20pm On Apr 30, 2019
See P!gz and !d!ots everywhere, making senseless comments in a bid to make us forget how they are nothing but a mare slaves to the Ijaws.

Their endless tries to make us forget their exposed slavish history isn't yielding hope let alone fruition.

We know who they are and our knowledge about their history isn't going to wither away in moments not too far.
Re: Dabiri Accused Of Playing Tribe Over Not Mentioning Names Of Arrested Fraudsters by Ejanla07: 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Anything afonjas engage in to spite others is always backfiring. They started NCAN on nairaland, today they are being hunted by that .
Some of us that spend time on crime section are seeing a lot of unprintable things they do in this country and in diaspora. It's a pity

U omo Ibos ve taken over nairaland
Re: Dabiri Accused Of Playing Tribe Over Not Mentioning Names Of Arrested Fraudsters by Ejanla07: 9:35pm On Apr 30, 2019
wingmanII:

Stop deceiving us call a spade a spade,
We yorubas couldn't compete with you industrious Igbos in South West how den do we stand a chance in d South East
Re: Dabiri Accused Of Playing Tribe Over Not Mentioning Names Of Arrested Fraudsters by Yorubasaredogs: 9:55pm On Apr 30, 2019
truefact:
Afonjas are diabolically wicked and evil...
Truefact.
Re: Dabiri Accused Of Playing Tribe Over Not Mentioning Names Of Arrested Fraudsters by Westbestside: 11:10pm On Apr 30, 2019
nku5:

Thought yorubas don't travel na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party / Pictures From Lokoja-abuja Road / Court Refuses To Stop Appointment Of Senate Minority Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.