Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Kindly Help Me Make A Choice - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Kindly Help Me Make A Choice (1607 Views)

Help Me Make A Wise Decision Between These Two Phones / Help Me Make A Choice In Powerbanks / China Won't Kill Me With Options! Please Help A Nairalander Make A Choice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Help Me Make A Choice by Juliette05(f): 11:32am On Apr 30, 2019
Nairalanders help me make a choice I need a new phone my k7 hangs a lot I need a 3g ram phone, increased storage, and 4g network budget 40-45k
Re: Kindly Help Me Make A Choice by Tsunayoshi(m): 11:48am On Apr 30, 2019
redmi 7 on jumia by 12pm, 47500.
Re: Kindly Help Me Make A Choice by ddjay: 12:23pm On Apr 30, 2019
Juliette05:
Nairalanders help me make a choice
I need a new phone my k7 hangs a lot
I need a 3g ram phone, increased storage, and 4g network
budget 40-45k
Madam check out any Xiaomi and Samsung model according to your budget, nokia, Huawei are okay too. BUT WARNING DON'T BUY A TECNO OR INFINIX

1 Like

Re: Kindly Help Me Make A Choice by Mizik(m): 12:23pm On Apr 30, 2019
Juliette05:
budget 40-45k
get the Nokia X5 or the a Redmi 7.
Both are within that price range.
CALL OR WHATSAPP 07016854740 or click to chat me up on WhatsApp https:///2347016854740
To order for it
Re: Kindly Help Me Make A Choice by Juliette05(f): 12:28pm On Apr 30, 2019
Mizik:
get the Nokia X5 or the a Redmi 7.
Both are within that price range.
CALL OR WHATSAPP 07016854740 or click to chat me up on WhatsApp https:///2347016854740
To order for it
your location
Re: Kindly Help Me Make A Choice by Juliette05(f): 12:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
ddjay:

Madam check out any Xiaomi model according to you budget, nokia, Huawei are okay too. BUT WARNING DON'T BUY A TECNO OR INFINIX
gionee?
Re: Kindly Help Me Make A Choice by Mizik(m): 12:41pm On Apr 30, 2019
Juliette05:
your location
lagosajah but we deliver anywhere
Re: Kindly Help Me Make A Choice by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 30, 2019
ddjay:

Madam check out any Xiaomi model according to you budget, nokia, Huawei are okay too. BUT WARNING DON'T BUY A TECNO OR INFINIX
Tecno and infinix are good products stop demarketing them to promote your brand
Re: Kindly Help Me Make A Choice by Flytime: 12:58pm On Apr 30, 2019
Juliette05:
budget 40-45k
Umidigi A3 pro

1 Like

Re: Kindly Help Me Make A Choice by ddjay: 1:49pm On Apr 30, 2019
asuustrike1:

But not as good as xiaomi na, the difference is very clear except for the blind. I still wonder why infinix and tecno don't sell their phones in somalia, sudan but prefare naija, just to let u kniw that nit all of us like craps of rubbish, but value for money.. even samsung is making budget phones with their a and m series, Huawei has followed up .but no problem, using crap is your decision so carry on

1 Like

Re: Kindly Help Me Make A Choice by ddjay: 1:53pm On Apr 30, 2019
Juliette05:
gionee?
Still better than infinix and tecno by far
Re: Kindly Help Me Make A Choice by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 30, 2019
ddjay:

But not as good as xiaomi na, the difference is very clear except for the blind. I still wonder why infinix and tecno don't sell their phones in somalia, sudan but prefare naija, just to let u kniw that nit all of us like craps of rubbish, but value for money.. even samsung is making budget phones with their a and m series, Huawei has followed up .but no problem, using crap is your decision so carry on
You allegedly said Samsung and Huawei are making budgeted phones but unfortunately their phones are not selling well in Nigeria. However the brand you tend to spoil is selling well and has penetrated the market. They are well known because they produce what many Nigerians loves. If you want to promote your brand, you are free to do so but don't paint other brands bad because you want to sell. It is unethical

4 Likes

Re: Kindly Help Me Make A Choice by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 30, 2019
is infinix and tecno a phone ?
Re: Kindly Help Me Make A Choice by Iphone5: 3:36pm On Apr 30, 2019
asuustrike1:

[s]You allegedly said Samsung and Huawei are making budgeted phones but unfortunately their phones are not selling well in Nigeria. However the brand you tend to spoil is selling well and has penetrated the market. They are well known because they produce what many Nigerians loves. If you want to promote your brand, you are free to do so but don't paint other brands bad because you want to sell. It is unethical[/s]

Oga carry your yeye TECNO and shit-finix commot for here
Re: Kindly Help Me Make A Choice by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 30, 2019
Iphone5:

Oga carry your yeye TECNO and shit-finix commot for here
Mr man stop this your attitude of yours because it will make matter worst for your brand. If you continue like this, your brand will leave Nigeria same way Gionee crashed
Re: Kindly Help Me Make A Choice by rashbaba(m): 5:31pm On Apr 30, 2019
Few weeks used Samsung galaxy J6+ @45k sharp
3/32gig
99% clean

Chat me if you're interested

Re: Kindly Help Me Make A Choice by Jimgym(m): 6:04pm On Apr 30, 2019
Well said, very unethical. There are people who will never consume a brand of alcoholic beverage because of ties to another alcoholic beverage and not because the other alcoholic beverage is bad. There must be some value Tecno users are benefiting from the brand. Actually, the sky is big enough for all to fly.
asuustrike1:

You allegedly said Samsung and Huawei are making budgeted phones but unfortunately their phones are not selling well in Nigeria. However the brand you tend to spoil is selling well and has penetrated the market. They are well known because they produce what many Nigerians loves. If you want to promote your brand, you are free to do so but don't paint other brands bad because you want to sell. It is unethical

1 Like

Re: Kindly Help Me Make A Choice by mindtricks: 7:54pm On Apr 30, 2019
asuustrike1:

To say that Satan is evil is no crime, nor demonization my dear.
It is what is, it is not demarketing.

It is painful to see someone needing guidance being led astray.
Not after many of us have experienced with those useful devices please.

While the tempo for Xiaomi phones continue, you can get busy struggling to explain Tecno should not be left in the dustbin of history (like good old, once popular BB).

Sorry it hurts you, I wish I could help. grin
Re: Kindly Help Me Make A Choice by mindtricks: 8:00pm On Apr 30, 2019
Juliette05:
gionee?

You can choose in this order, from best to worst:

Xiaomi

Gionee

Tecno
Infinix
Re: Kindly Help Me Make A Choice by Juliette05(f): 8:42pm On Apr 30, 2019
mindtricks:

You can choose in this order, from best to worst:
Xiaomi
Gionee
Tecno Infinix
thanks
Re: Kindly Help Me Make A Choice by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 30, 2019
mindtricks:

To say that Satan is evil is no crime, nor demonization my dear.
It is what is, it is not demarketing.

It is painful to see someone needing guidance being led astray.
Not after many of us have experienced with those useful devices please.

While the tempo for Xiaomi phones continue, you can get busy struggling to explain Tecno should not be left in the dustbin of history (like good old, once popular BB).

Sorry it hurts you, I wish I could help. grin
Don't worry we will push xiaomi out of the market same way we Gionee crashed. grin
Re: Kindly Help Me Make A Choice by ssANIKUDIss(m): 9:10pm On Apr 30, 2019
Redmi 7 3GB/32GB ₦47,500
Nokia X5 3GB/32GB ₦46,900
Huawei Y6 Prime 2GB/32GB ₦43,900
Redmi Note 7 3GB/32GB ₦58,000

All items available Pay on delivery depending on your locations. Please note that shipping fees varies depending on your location.

Contact *ANIKUDI* for all your jumia needs *08131910622* or drop a message on WhatsApp via https:///2348131910622
Re: Kindly Help Me Make A Choice by mindtricks: 10:05pm On Apr 30, 2019
asuustrike1:

Don't worry we will push xiaomi out of the market same way we Gionee crashed. grin

Okay my dear. Will be pleasure.
Pray your hands don't break while pushing.
Happy pushing my dear. kiss
Re: Kindly Help Me Make A Choice by donbenie(m): 11:33pm On Apr 30, 2019
asuustrike1:

Mr man stop this your attitude of yours because it will make matter worst for your brand. If you continue like this, your brand will leave Nigeria same way Gionee crashed
If Gionee crashed,it had zero to do with Nigeria nor Tecno and Infinix,so stop deluding yourself.. sad

1 Like

Re: Kindly Help Me Make A Choice by donbenie(m): 11:42pm On Apr 30, 2019
asuustrike1:

You and which army?

You want to push the FOURTH largest Smartphone maker out of the market.

You should learn to pick your fights.. undecided
Re: Kindly Help Me Make A Choice by Juliette05(f): 8:23am On May 01, 2019
at the end of the day Ican't get what I asked for all I see is pride arguing
Re: Kindly Help Me Make A Choice by Nobody: 9:19am On May 01, 2019
donbenie:
You and which army?

You want to push the FOURTH largest Smartphone maker out of the market.

You should learn to pick your fights.. undecided
We will push them out of Nigeria market. 4th largest smartphone indeed! That was what gionee said the last time they came to Nigeria
Re: Kindly Help Me Make A Choice by Nobody: 9:20am On May 01, 2019
donbenie:
If Gionee crashed,it had zero to do with Nigeria nor Tecno and Infinix,so stop deluding yourself.. sad
Gionee were loosing their grip in Nigeria market before they liquated
Re: Kindly Help Me Make A Choice by donbenie(m): 11:40am On May 01, 2019
asuustrike1:

We will push them out of Nigeria market. 4th largest smartphone indeed! That was what gionee said the last time they came to Nigeria
grin

Tell me something..

When was Gionee ever in the top 10 of Smartphone Markers in the world?. undecided

The Smartphones Xiaomi move in a month,Transsion can only dream of in a year..

Quality will always trump garbage,

And a good ware will always sell itself..

Whoever tastes Xiaomi will never go back nor recommend second best to others.. kiss

Push ko,Pull ni,

They just entered and you're already shitting yourself..
Re: Kindly Help Me Make A Choice by Nobody: 11:52am On May 01, 2019
donbenie:
grin

Tell me something..

When was Gionee ever in the top 10 of Smartphone Markers in the world?. undecided

The Smartphones Xiaomi move in a month,Transsion can only dream of in a year..

Quality will always trump garbage,

And a good ware will always sell itself..

Whoever tastes Xiaomi will never go back nor recommend second best to others.. kiss

Push ko,Pull ni,

They just entered and you're already shitting yourself..
Una eye go clear. By the time their profit margin start dropping then you would understand better
Re: Kindly Help Me Make A Choice by donbenie(m): 11:55am On May 01, 2019
asuustrike1:

Gionee were loosing their grip in Nigeria market before they liquated
Tecno and co have only enjoyed success up till now because other Chinese brands did not see the value and profit in investing in the African market..

Now the narrative is changing and they are moving in,

Huawei,OPPO,Xiaomi..

Instead of picking fights,

Advice your people to sit up and deliver quality..

NOTHING lasts FOREVER and the days of fleecing Nigerians because they don't have better alternatives is coming to an end..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iphone 6, 32gb / What Redmi Phones Can I Buy 6gb 128gb Under 85k / Apps Download For Lg Kp500 Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.