Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,816 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:04 PM

Kindly Help Me Make A Choice - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Kindly Help Me Make A Choice (1692 Views)

Help Me Make A Wise Decision Between These Two Phones / Help Me Make A Choice In Powerbanks / China Won't Kill Me With Options! Please Help A Nairalander Make A Choice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Kindly Help Me Make A Choice by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 01, 2019
donbenie:
Tecno and co have only enjoyed success up till now because other Chinese brands did not see the value and profit in investing in the African market..

Now the narrative is changing and they are moving in,

Huawei,OPPO,Xiaomi..

Instead of picking fights,

Advice your people to sit up and deliver quality..

NOTHING lasts FOREVER and the days of fleecing Nigerians because they don't have better alternatives is coming to an end..
Tecno is a household name. Saying there weren't alternatives is fallacy because indeed there were. One of things customers watch out for is price. Samsung and others couldn't that is why they didn't penetrate much in Nigeria. Competition is good as it brings innovations, ideas or gives customers the ability to choose. What is bad is when a brand paints another bad in selling it's product. This is against competitive practice globally. The Nigeria Broadcasting Corporation frown at such and would sanction any media house for broadcasting it.
Re: Kindly Help Me Make A Choice by donbenie(m): 12:05pm On May 01, 2019
Re: Kindly Help Me Make A Choice by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 01, 2019
donbenie:
They have conquered other countries with similar demography to Nigeria and Africa is next,

If your prayers is for Nigerians to be continually exploited,

That prayer is not going to work..

Competition is good,let your people provide value for money and let the market decide..

#SHIKENA
Those brands are welcome to Nigeria market but they should be ready for fierce competition.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brand New Samsung S7 For Sale At An Incredibly Low Price. / ZTE Axon 20 5G: The World First Under-display Camera Smartphone / The Best Samsung Phone To Buy In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.