Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

#SaveBisola: "Tunde Ednut Is A Hyprocrite" Trends On Twitter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #SaveBisola: "Tunde Ednut Is A Hyprocrite" Trends On Twitter (38791 Views)

Tunde Ednut Is Back On Instagram: 'Gossipmillnaija & Gistloverblog Not Happy' / Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo / Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #SaveBisola: "Tunde Ednut Is A Hyprocrite" Trends On Twitter by Octopusssy(f): 12:46pm On Apr 30, 2019
ndsw74r:
610 SEX POSITIONS THAT WILL BLOW HIS MIND AND DESTROY HIS PENIS[/b]

You come this life come fvck?? Is that the sole purpose of your existence?

Hian undecided

2 Likes

Re: #SaveBisola: "Tunde Ednut Is A Hyprocrite" Trends On Twitter by Deborachi(f): 12:47pm On Apr 30, 2019
All the Tunde of a guy is after is popularity nothing more undecided
Re: #SaveBisola: "Tunde Ednut Is A Hyprocrite" Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 30, 2019
Tunde is an illegal immigrant in the usa. He did yahoo before he fled uk too. His giveaways are sponsored by yahoo boys looking for followers. He will get what is coming soon . Eleribu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #SaveBisola: "Tunde Ednut Is A Hyprocrite" Trends On Twitter by Alamu1111: 12:49pm On Apr 30, 2019
Hmmmm

Re: #SaveBisola: "Tunde Ednut Is A Hyprocrite" Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 30, 2019
SugarMuffin:
What's the essence of doing giveaway when you can't help those who really need the money, that was how one guy won it and told tunde to give it to someone who really wants the money, he started painting the guy bad, calling him proud and different names angry tunde that does not know how to talk to people, the guy is rude, all the giveaways he does is for relevancy, at least people should know that he's still alive, he has no job, nothing, just posting on Instagram day and night, I pity his future wife undecided
lol instagram is a job. Instablog charges 100k for advert tunde charges 70k. If they do 5 adverts a day. Do the maths

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #SaveBisola: "Tunde Ednut Is A Hyprocrite" Trends On Twitter by legba1(m): 12:49pm On Apr 30, 2019
Earthquake3:
Do you know if the young man has money

No one ask him to give....just re roadcast...simple...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #SaveBisola: "Tunde Ednut Is A Hyprocrite" Trends On Twitter by Onliie(m): 12:55pm On Apr 30, 2019
So ednut is tunde spelt backwards.

1 Like

Re: #SaveBisola: "Tunde Ednut Is A Hyprocrite" Trends On Twitter by EbukaHades10(m): 12:56pm On Apr 30, 2019
Frezhkid10:
..u guys are just talking anyhow...did they give him any money to keep...his money, his decision on how to spend it..
People that are talking if u all give 1k each...it would go a long way in solving her problem..buh not they want to kip theirs and help others spend..
Bruhv, calm down. Nobody asked him to send money. All they asked for was a repost because of his "influence" on IG

2 Likes

Re: #SaveBisola: "Tunde Ednut Is A Hyprocrite" Trends On Twitter by erons22(m): 12:58pm On Apr 30, 2019
Nigerians shall same people insulting him will be on his page telling all sort of lies, begging, participating in his give-away undecided rubbish
Re: #SaveBisola: "Tunde Ednut Is A Hyprocrite" Trends On Twitter by Alamu1111: 1:01pm On Apr 30, 2019
Anybody who don’t know tunde ednut this is him over here

Re: #SaveBisola: "Tunde Ednut Is A Hyprocrite" Trends On Twitter by Born2Breed(f): 1:03pm On Apr 30, 2019
tstx:
Thus one got to me.... Even if your name is Tunde ednut must your head be Nut

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

I swear this one cracked me up grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #SaveBisola: "Tunde Ednut Is A Hyprocrite" Trends On Twitter by Jamersirwin1971: 1:08pm On Apr 30, 2019
Oddsman:
They said Tunde Ednut was a musician. Which song did he sing sef?

Jingle jingle bell bell

1 Like

Re: #SaveBisola: "Tunde Ednut Is A Hyprocrite" Trends On Twitter by Maxcollins042(m): 1:10pm On Apr 30, 2019
SugarMuffin:
What's the essence of doing giveaway when you can't help those who really need the money, that was how one guy won it and told tunde to give it to someone who really wants the money, he started painting the guy bad, calling him proud and different names angry tunde that does not know how to talk to people, the guy is rude [b] all the giveaways he does is for relevancy, at least people should know that he's still alive, he has no job, nothing, just posting on Instagram day and night, I pity his future wife [\b] undecided

The giveaways are simply are digital marketing strategy to grow his Instagram followers.
Re: #SaveBisola: "Tunde Ednut Is A Hyprocrite" Trends On Twitter by Aboguede(m): 1:11pm On Apr 30, 2019
Yes.

Tunde na thief
Re: #SaveBisola: "Tunde Ednut Is A Hyprocrite" Trends On Twitter by Qsscruz(m): 1:11pm On Apr 30, 2019
SugarMuffin:
What's the essence of doing giveaway when you can't help those who really need the money, that was how one guy won it and told tunde to give it to someone who really wants the money, he started painting the guy bad, calling him proud and different names angry tunde that does not know how to talk to people, the guy is rude, all the giveaways he does is for relevancy, at least people should know that he's still alive, he has no job, nothing, just posting on Instagram day and night, I pity his future wife undecided

You are right..He is uncouth and jobless. I doubt if he even has the right papers there in the states..
Re: #SaveBisola: "Tunde Ednut Is A Hyprocrite" Trends On Twitter by Nellizzy(m): 1:13pm On Apr 30, 2019
people are always quick to forget the good you have done
Re: #SaveBisola: "Tunde Ednut Is A Hyprocrite" Trends On Twitter by lordkush: 1:14pm On Apr 30, 2019
DaBogu:
Those making noise on the clampdown on prostitutes in #Abuja;
•Prostitution is a crime under the law
•P is a sin under the 2 main religions of FCT residents
•Medicine says P is spreading HIV & STD
•P is lifeline of violent criminals
•P don’t pay tax
•�� culture frowns at P.
no sense for ur head.

1 Like

Re: #SaveBisola: "Tunde Ednut Is A Hyprocrite" Trends On Twitter by acevic: 1:21pm On Apr 30, 2019
Ori Tunde to checkout
Re: #SaveBisola: "Tunde Ednut Is A Hyprocrite" Trends On Twitter by acevic: 1:21pm On Apr 30, 2019
Ori Tunde ti checkout
Re: #SaveBisola: "Tunde Ednut Is A Hyprocrite" Trends On Twitter by DaBogu: 1:23pm On Apr 30, 2019
angry angry angry
lordkush:
no sense for ur head.

Re: #SaveBisola: "Tunde Ednut Is A Hyprocrite" Trends On Twitter by ednut1(m): 1:24pm On Apr 30, 2019
priceaction:
Ednut1 na true? Show face and defend ur self ooooooo.
so after see my profile pic u think i am tunde ednut. U normal
Re: #SaveBisola: "Tunde Ednut Is A Hyprocrite" Trends On Twitter by Hargbo(m): 1:33pm On Apr 30, 2019
Tunde grin grin grin

Re: #SaveBisola: "Tunde Ednut Is A Hyprocrite" Trends On Twitter by Sundayvictor0(m): 1:33pm On Apr 30, 2019
Frezhkid10:
..u guys are just talking anyhow...did they give him any money to keep...his money, his decision on how to spend it..
People that are talking if u all give 1k each...it would go a long way in solving her problem..buh not they want to kip theirs and help others spend..
All that was needed was his influence, other highly known pple were DMed also and they did their part, either by posting or giving out cash, even LYTA of all pple posted for her...so don't defend him yet

1 Like

Re: #SaveBisola: "Tunde Ednut Is A Hyprocrite" Trends On Twitter by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:43pm On Apr 30, 2019
Frezhkid10:

They wanted him to publicize it with his influence
Re: #SaveBisola: "Tunde Ednut Is A Hyprocrite" Trends On Twitter by importantperson: 2:10pm On Apr 30, 2019
Oddsman:

A one hit wonder actually, I'M CATCHING COLD

1 Like

Re: #SaveBisola: "Tunde Ednut Is A Hyprocrite" Trends On Twitter by Muhylonaire(m): 2:16pm On Apr 30, 2019
See bashing grin grin grin
Re: #SaveBisola: "Tunde Ednut Is A Hyprocrite" Trends On Twitter by ijemz(f): 2:34pm On Apr 30, 2019
SugarMuffin:
He is not humane at all, very pompous fellow. I saw how he abused the guy then. Someone who wanted to give away the giveaway he won.. My millionaire friend this, my millionaire friend that.
Re: #SaveBisola: "Tunde Ednut Is A Hyprocrite" Trends On Twitter by Adedapo57: 2:41pm On Apr 30, 2019
Oddsman:
Jingle bell
Re: #SaveBisola: "Tunde Ednut Is A Hyprocrite" Trends On Twitter by dipseacon: 2:54pm On Apr 30, 2019
All of una wey dey comment against tunde be bleeped up, falsely entitled, loose nut headed morafoka's.
Tunde dey run him business for instagram and you all know it's concerned with running adverts for a fee.
If Tunde dey run free ad for everybody for him page, which money he go use chop? See how you dey entitled to him hard earned celebrity influence like say you contribute money for him career when nobody know am! Make him run post about una friend, you pay am money? Una no sabi road to charity organisations? Make all of una use your head head o...dey yarn dust.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US-Based Nigerian Celebrities Join EndSARS Protest In Washington DC / Chioma Chukwuka Vs Maureen Solomon / Ufedo Sunshine Hits The Gym (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.