Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,517 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

#SaveBisola: "Tunde Ednut Is A Hyprocrite" Trends On Twitter - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #SaveBisola: "Tunde Ednut Is A Hyprocrite" Trends On Twitter (38794 Views)

Tunde Ednut Is Back On Instagram: 'Gossipmillnaija & Gistloverblog Not Happy' / Tunde Ednut Is Living Illegally In The US - Kemi Olunloyo / Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #SaveBisola: "Tunde Ednut Is A Hyprocrite" Trends On Twitter by johnkey: 3:25pm On Apr 30, 2019
SugarMuffin:
What's the essence of doing giveaway when you can't help those who really need the money, that was how one guy won it and told tunde to give it to someone who really wants the money, he started painting the guy bad, calling him proud and different names angry tunde that does not know how to talk to people, the guy is rude, all the giveaways he does is for relevancy, at least people should know that he's still alive, he has no job, nothing, just posting on Instagram day and night, I pity his future wife undecided
to get his giveaway sef he will be asking people to do irrelevant things like follow one failed US artist, when over thousands of people follow that one finish, it's like 10 people they will share 5k to.
Re: #SaveBisola: "Tunde Ednut Is A Hyprocrite" Trends On Twitter by Healthgwr: 4:12pm On Apr 30, 2019
This information will be very useful..The products help people with leukemia..................for more information please visit https://bestofbelllifestylequalitylife..com/
ennyhola:
Tunde Ednut is currently on fire on twitter after he blocked a lot of people that pleaded with him to help save a lady battling with leukemia.
_
As seen on twitter

Re: #SaveBisola: "Tunde Ednut Is A Hyprocrite" Trends On Twitter by bhabz01(m): 4:35pm On Apr 30, 2019
Frezhkid10:
..u guys are just talking anyhow...did they give him any money to keep...his money, his decision on how to spend it..
People that are talking if u all give 1k each...it would go a long way in solving her problem..buh not they want to kip theirs and help others spend..

It seems some of you people don't go to school or you just don't read and understand, where did you see in the post stating that they ask him for money,

Its just a simple help we ask him, he should help rebroadcast the SaveBisola, one of funaab student suffering from leukemia, and we raising money for.

Broda Ednut Started blocking everyone.
Re: #SaveBisola: "Tunde Ednut Is A Hyprocrite" Trends On Twitter by Greatzeus(m): 6:07pm On Apr 30, 2019
SugarMuffin:
What's the essence of doing giveaway when you can't help those who really need the money, that was how one guy won it and told tunde to give it to someone who really wants the money, he started painting the guy bad, calling him proud and different names angry tunde that does not know how to talk to people, the guy is rude, all the giveaways he does is for relevancy, at least people should know that he's still alive, he has no job, nothing, just posting on Instagram day and night, I pity his future wife undecided
If you know this much about him,it means his attention seeking charity really pays off. I blame people like you for making people like him popular. I wouldn't know he exist if not Nairaland.
And slow down on your anger,makes it looks like the guy breaks your heart or something.
Re: #SaveBisola: "Tunde Ednut Is A Hyprocrite" Trends On Twitter by Greatzeus(m): 6:11pm On Apr 30, 2019
Tennyola:
This is quite sad. For a Celebrity who is quite popular with giveaways he should assisted in any way he could
Now he's trending online for a bad thing
Karma issa bitch o
Hope it doesn't come back for u in a bad way�
What's his sin exactly He should help everyone who needs help because he is Dangote
Those of you mentally lazy youths complaining how many give aways have you done
Re: #SaveBisola: "Tunde Ednut Is A Hyprocrite" Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 30, 2019
Greatzeus:

If you know this much about him,it means his attention seeking charity really pays off. I blame people like you for making people like him popular. I wouldn't know he exist if not Nairaland.
And slow down on your anger,makes it looks like the guy breaks your heart or something.
No I'm not angry grin but what's now the essence of doing giveaway if not give the needy undecided

1 Like

Re: #SaveBisola: "Tunde Ednut Is A Hyprocrite" Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 30, 2019
johnkey:
to get his giveaway sef he will be asking people to do irrelevant things like follow one failed US artist, when over thousands of people follow that one finish, it's like 10 people they will share 5k to.
And he gives it to people he knows very well, as if it's not Nigeria grin
Re: #SaveBisola: "Tunde Ednut Is A Hyprocrite" Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 30, 2019
ijemz:
He is not humane at all, very pompous fellow. I saw how he abused the guy then. Someone who wanted to give away the giveaway he won.. My millionaire friend this, my millionaire friend that.
People really insulted him that day, the guy said he sees the whole thing as a game, since he doesn't need it, he should give it to someone else,tunde started insulting the guy
Re: #SaveBisola: "Tunde Ednut Is A Hyprocrite" Trends On Twitter by daymol(m): 8:30pm On Apr 30, 2019
SugarMuffin:

u sure say this one get plans for future wife no be giveaway she go dey take bang IG girls las las he go enter kogi.. idiosyncratic
Re: #SaveBisola: "Tunde Ednut Is A Hyprocrite" Trends On Twitter by daymol(m): 8:34pm On Apr 30, 2019
SugarMuffin:
People really insulted him that day, the guy said he sees the whole thing as a game, since he doesn't need it, he should give it to someone else,tunde started insulting the guy

if not for shallow mentality, dem dey take that kind thing play.. even if it's a game then he should have made impact rather than blocking and snubbing..

idiosyncratic...
Re: #SaveBisola: "Tunde Ednut Is A Hyprocrite" Trends On Twitter by 101Joy153: 8:55pm On Apr 30, 2019
Whoops

Re: #SaveBisola: "Tunde Ednut Is A Hyprocrite" Trends On Twitter by 9jaBloke: 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2019
Earthquake3:
Do you know if the young man has mooney

They wanted his influence
Re: #SaveBisola: "Tunde Ednut Is A Hyprocrite" Trends On Twitter by Becausekm: 9:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
IAter he will be doing..... Anyway Am I a yahoo boy
Re: #SaveBisola: "Tunde Ednut Is A Hyprocrite" Trends On Twitter by QueenVaji: 11:15pm On Apr 30, 2019
Earthquake3:
Do you know if the young man has money

Ur a complete buffon
Re: #SaveBisola: "Tunde Ednut Is A Hyprocrite" Trends On Twitter by statesman6: 8:01am On May 01, 2019
Frezhkid10:
..u guys are just talking anyhow...did they give him any money to keep...his money, his decision on how to spend it..
People that are talking if u all give 1k each...it would go a long way in solving her problem..buh not they want to kip theirs and help others spend..
If you can't reason why can't u keep quiet. Who asked for his money...they only want him to help to spread d trend #savebisola
Re: #SaveBisola: "Tunde Ednut Is A Hyprocrite" Trends On Twitter by OhMajiid(m): 8:18am On May 01, 2019
They weren’t asking him for money, all they wanted from him was to post the girl on his page
Earthquake3:
Do you know if the young man has money
Re: #SaveBisola: "Tunde Ednut Is A Hyprocrite" Trends On Twitter by Momfa: 11:49am On May 01, 2019
Una dey abuse tunde, the crazy mods here nkor that cannot move a single post to FP after multiple requests. Its only regina daniels dey are concerned about.....stupid forum

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US-Based Nigerian Celebrities Join EndSARS Protest In Washington DC / Chioma Chukwuka Vs Maureen Solomon / Bbnaija: CeeC Thanks Juliet Ibrahim, Small Doctor, Lydia Forson, Nuella Njubigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.