Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,503 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Mob Kills Samuel Nkennaya Nigerian Wrongly Accused Of Kidnapping In South Africa - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Kills Samuel Nkennaya Nigerian Wrongly Accused Of Kidnapping In South Africa (19708 Views)

Mob Kills Man Wrongly Accused Of Stealing Phone, Throws Body Into Lagoon / Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob / 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Kills Samuel Nkennaya Nigerian Wrongly Accused Of Kidnapping In South Africa by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:27pm On Apr 30, 2019
This is highly condemnable. So south africans don't speak English or were they speaking to mob in Igbo Language

1 Like

Re: Mob Kills Samuel Nkennaya Nigerian Wrongly Accused Of Kidnapping In South Africa by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 30, 2019
Unlimitk:
He is a Jew
He will meet baba God in heaven

And you are a heathen who will go to hell!

1 Like

Re: Mob Kills Samuel Nkennaya Nigerian Wrongly Accused Of Kidnapping In South Africa by chiedu7: 4:27pm On Apr 30, 2019
Unlimitk:
He is a Jew
He will meet baba God in heaven

Nice so u admit that Allah ain't God grin
Re: Mob Kills Samuel Nkennaya Nigerian Wrongly Accused Of Kidnapping In South Africa by Rumobaba: 4:27pm On Apr 30, 2019
No so so sex position You know?
vcdsw23w:
910 SEX POSITIONS THAT WILL BLOW HIS MIND AND DESTROY HIS PENIS

SEE VIDEOS AND PICTURES BELOW

[b][/b]

2 Likes

Re: Mob Kills Samuel Nkennaya Nigerian Wrongly Accused Of Kidnapping In South Africa by MissRaine69(f): 4:28pm On Apr 30, 2019
megareal:
I know how children can so misbehave outside that one would think they are not yours. This 6 year old must have been misbehaving badly,
probably crying and refusing all entreaties for the bystanders to assume such.

RIP man. Hope justice is served.
This is the likely scenario not that fairy tale you just typed.
Xenophobia is rife in South Africa someone needed a reason to attack these men and the sole reason is because they were Nigerian. So accusing them of kidnapping a child was just a rouse.
That’s the reality foreigners face in South Africa. It’s not just Nigerians that are targeted.

1 Like

Re: Mob Kills Samuel Nkennaya Nigerian Wrongly Accused Of Kidnapping In South Africa by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 30, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
RIP to this guy. But let me share this.

I remember participating in jungle justice once at Computer Village.

This guy had been accused of stealing an Iphone.

When we searched him, he had a Samsung S9, brand new, with his family pictures.

Yet the crowd insisted on lynching him....

I was relishing keeping his phone.

Someone had brought petrol and the bonfire was set grin

6 guys had surrounded this slender looking guy.

As they moved advanced towards him, i saw some pictures and shouted : "WAIT!!!!!!!" shocked shocked shocked

Before the words died in my throat,

Stop trying so hard from moving from a well known bigot to a NL comedian! It's not just working!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Kills Samuel Nkennaya Nigerian Wrongly Accused Of Kidnapping In South Africa by googi: 4:29pm On Apr 30, 2019
Of all countries, South African barbaric treatment and killing of fellow Africans, not only Nigerians must be tabled and discussed at the African Union.

These gory treatments cannot be condoned within any African community. Forget about any civilized community.

2 Likes

Re: Mob Kills Samuel Nkennaya Nigerian Wrongly Accused Of Kidnapping In South Africa by TheFacelessMan: 4:29pm On Apr 30, 2019
prince3009:

[s]Stop trying so hard from moving from a well known bigot to a NL comedian! It's not just working!![/s]

Please get psychiatric help. You must be mistaken
Re: Mob Kills Samuel Nkennaya Nigerian Wrongly Accused Of Kidnapping In South Africa by SEONaijaExpert: 4:29pm On Apr 30, 2019
MissRaine69:

It has always been messed up, you just did not know about it.
You know I'm aware of few messed up places but looking at recent happenings it seems the whole cities have the tendency.
Re: Mob Kills Samuel Nkennaya Nigerian Wrongly Accused Of Kidnapping In South Africa by ubee(m): 4:31pm On Apr 30, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Africa is still backward in thinking.. Jungle justice is never the way.

But hey, why is South Africa messed up
It's laughable that you are particularly taking aim at SA by calling them out as being "messed up" when the situation you have in your own abode(Naija) is by far worse.
Una no know wetin to complain about.

1 Like

Re: Mob Kills Samuel Nkennaya Nigerian Wrongly Accused Of Kidnapping In South Africa by Darksider131: 4:35pm On Apr 30, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
RIP to this guy. But let me share this.

I remember participating in jungle justice once at Computer Village.

This guy had been accused of stealing an Iphone.

When we searched him, he had a Samsung S9, brand new, with his family pictures.

Yet the crowd insisted on lynching him....

I was relishing keeping his phone.

Someone had brought petrol and the bonfire was set grin

6 guys had surrounded this slender looking guy.

As they moved advanced towards him, i saw some pictures and shouted : "WAIT!!!!!!!" shocked shocked shocked

Before the words died in my throat,

Attackers 1 and 2 were floating in the air in slow motion shocked shocked shocked

The would-be lynchee was punching - hard and fast.

Attacker number 3 was flat on his back 0.5 second later
if your story is true, then i pity your future

1 Like

Re: Mob Kills Samuel Nkennaya Nigerian Wrongly Accused Of Kidnapping In South Africa by TheFacelessMan: 4:36pm On Apr 30, 2019
Darksider131:
if your story is true, then i pity your future

Pity your father first. He needs it more grin
Re: Mob Kills Samuel Nkennaya Nigerian Wrongly Accused Of Kidnapping In South Africa by Simbrixton(m): 4:37pm On Apr 30, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Africa is still backward in thinking.. Jungle justice is never the way.

But hey, why is South Africa messed up
poverty
Re: Mob Kills Samuel Nkennaya Nigerian Wrongly Accused Of Kidnapping In South Africa by Johncables402: 4:37pm On Apr 30, 2019
MissRaine69:

This is the likely scenario not that fairy tale you just typed.
Xenophobia is rife in South Africa someone needed a reason to attack these men and the sole reason is because they were Nigerian. So accusing them of kidnapping a child was just a rouse.
That’s the reality foreigners face in South Africa. It’s not just Nigerians that are targeted.

Then why don't our people leave the country alone? Is it by force to live among people that look down on you and your human rights ?.

2 Likes

Re: Mob Kills Samuel Nkennaya Nigerian Wrongly Accused Of Kidnapping In South Africa by fintol: 4:38pm On Apr 30, 2019
Unlimitk:
He is a Jew He will meet baba God in heaven
And you feel your making sense.

1 Like

Re: Mob Kills Samuel Nkennaya Nigerian Wrongly Accused Of Kidnapping In South Africa by Jaqenhghar: 4:38pm On Apr 30, 2019
Alamu1111:
No place like home
Pls hush it. Its ok for SARS, soldiers and cultists to kill him shey

1 Like

Re: Mob Kills Samuel Nkennaya Nigerian Wrongly Accused Of Kidnapping In South Africa by Jaqenhghar: 4:39pm On Apr 30, 2019
Johncables402:

Then why don't our people leave the country alone? Is it by force to live among people that look down on you and your human rights ?.
o
Is it any better in Niggeria?
Re: Mob Kills Samuel Nkennaya Nigerian Wrongly Accused Of Kidnapping In South Africa by 1x2x3: 4:40pm On Apr 30, 2019
Same way I escaped mob in Egypt in 2013. We were in a cab only to notice the Egyptian driver had a gun and was acting funny so my friend told him to stop that we forgot something back home, he stopped and said his money was 30pounds of which we gave him 100pounds while waiting to get change in return, this driver raised alarm in Arabic....... Only God knew what he said. Before we knew people started chasing us, I managed to escape after doing about 200 metres along the road while been chased by a delivery guy on bike who actually caught up with me and I explained to him fortunately he understood English and had to let me go.

My friend ended up running into a closed street where he was caught and beaten black and blue before he was rescued by a rich man around the area who understood English. My friend returned home only on boxers. lipsrsealed. We could have been killed for false alarm raised by a stupid driver over absolutely nothing.

4 Likes

Re: Mob Kills Samuel Nkennaya Nigerian Wrongly Accused Of Kidnapping In South Africa by Johncables402: 4:40pm On Apr 30, 2019
Jaqenhghar:
o
Is it any better in Niggeria?

So you would rather face hatred elsewhere than come back home ? undecided. What sort of nonsense is this ?.
Re: Mob Kills Samuel Nkennaya Nigerian Wrongly Accused Of Kidnapping In South Africa by Oguieke(m): 4:41pm On Apr 30, 2019
Unlimitk:
He is a Jew He will meet baba God in heaven
chimpanzee on NL
Re: Mob Kills Samuel Nkennaya Nigerian Wrongly Accused Of Kidnapping In South Africa by Jaqenhghar: 4:41pm On Apr 30, 2019
googi:

Of all countries, South African barbaric treatment and killing of fellow Africans, not only Nigerians must be tabled and discussed at the African Union.

These gory treatments cannot be condoned within any African community. Forget about any civilized community.
How have yoy protected the one in your own home? Even if they will all die they will prefer to die there than die in the so called home. Look at the stats this is probably the first Niggerian killed this month. How many Niggerians have died in Niggeria this week alone? Do the math and tell me how 'home'is amy better?

3 Likes

Re: Mob Kills Samuel Nkennaya Nigerian Wrongly Accused Of Kidnapping In South Africa by MissRaine69(f): 4:43pm On Apr 30, 2019
Johncables402:

Stuck between a rock that is Nigeria and a hard place being South Africa......many opt for the hard place for very obvious reasons.
Speaking of human rights how does Nigeria fare in that dept?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Kills Samuel Nkennaya Nigerian Wrongly Accused Of Kidnapping In South Africa by 9gerian: 4:48pm On Apr 30, 2019
Pure and simple...

lomprico:
Xenophobic attack! angry

Re: Mob Kills Samuel Nkennaya Nigerian Wrongly Accused Of Kidnapping In South Africa by Johncables402: 4:48pm On Apr 30, 2019
MissRaine69:

Stuck between a rock that is Nigeria and a hard place being South Africa......many opt for the hard place for very obvious reasons.
Speaking of human rights how does Nigeria fare in that dept?

What obvious reason, skyscrapers? undecided. You said yourself SA has always been messed up and we all know this but yet we flood there and then complain when these idiots treat us like crap undecided.

In Nigeria we don't go around killing innocent people because them are foreigners , we are very welcoming to foreigners .
Re: Mob Kills Samuel Nkennaya Nigerian Wrongly Accused Of Kidnapping In South Africa by Johncables402: 4:49pm On Apr 30, 2019
9gerian:
Pure and simple...

Is this new ?. The question is why do Nigerians continue living in that poohole?
Re: Mob Kills Samuel Nkennaya Nigerian Wrongly Accused Of Kidnapping In South Africa by namiji2598: 4:50pm On Apr 30, 2019
Johncables402:

their are so many South African people in Nigeria but yet we treat them well

1 Like

Re: Mob Kills Samuel Nkennaya Nigerian Wrongly Accused Of Kidnapping In South Africa by Jaqenhghar: 4:53pm On Apr 30, 2019
Johncables402:

So you would rather face hatred elsewhere than come back home ? undecided. What sort of nonsense is this ?.
What hatred is worse than the one metted by your own. You are successful problem you are noy successful problem. Do you know a policeman can shoot you because he is having a bad day? What is worse than being killed vy your own? Even animals dont do such

1 Like

Re: Mob Kills Samuel Nkennaya Nigerian Wrongly Accused Of Kidnapping In South Africa by MissRaine69(f): 4:53pm On Apr 30, 2019
Johncables402:

What obvious reason, skyscrapers? undecided. You said yourself SA has always been messed up and we all know this but yet we flood there and then complain when these idiots treat us like crap undecided.

In Nigeria we don't go around killing innocent people because them are foreigners , we are very welcoming to foreigners .
Sometimes I get so frustrated attempting to have logical conversations with people who are incapable of lateral thinking...never mind.

2 Likes

Re: Mob Kills Samuel Nkennaya Nigerian Wrongly Accused Of Kidnapping In South Africa by Johncables402: 4:54pm On Apr 30, 2019
namiji2598:
their are so many South African people in Nigeria but yet we treat them well

How and where are they based ?, I would love to organise a mob for them. I bet they are busy making a nuisance of themselves thinking they are better than us or discriminating against us in our own space. Bloody hateful idiots.

2 Likes

Re: Mob Kills Samuel Nkennaya Nigerian Wrongly Accused Of Kidnapping In South Africa by Johncables402: 4:56pm On Apr 30, 2019
MissRaine69:

Sometimes I get so frustrated attempting to have logical conversations with people who are incapable of lateral thinking...never mind.

Shut up if you don't have anything better to say then. We are very welcoming and good people , you can't compare us to these animals who sit and hunt for Nigerians every minute .

1 Like

Re: Mob Kills Samuel Nkennaya Nigerian Wrongly Accused Of Kidnapping In South Africa by namiji2598: 4:58pm On Apr 30, 2019
Johncables402:

How and where are they based ?, I would love to organise a mob for them. I bet they are busy making a nuisance of themselves thinking they are better than us or discriminating against us in our own space. Bloody hateful idiots.

u funny see ya

peace rocks

let leave in peace
Re: Mob Kills Samuel Nkennaya Nigerian Wrongly Accused Of Kidnapping In South Africa by Johncables402: 4:58pm On Apr 30, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

What hatred is worse than the one metted by your own. You are successful problem you are noy successful problem. Do you know a policeman can shoot you because he is having a bad day? What is worse than being killed vy your own? Even animals dont do such

You sound like a pained idiot. So you would rather suffer in a stupid country than come back home and make naija a better place . Those South Africans will never respect you .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Drug Kingpin, Recover Illicit Drugs In Anambra, FCT & Cross River / Gunmen Attack Funeral In Anambra State, Set Vigilante Vehicle Ablaze (Video) / NAPTIP Arrests Suspects Trafficking Ghanaian Girls To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.