Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,767 members, 7,827,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

My Girl Abandon Me Becuz Of Church. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Abandon Me Becuz Of Church. (686 Views)

My Girlfrnd Abandon Me. Should I Kill Myself?? / My Girl's Right Labia Minoria Is Longer Than The Left One. Help!! / My Girl Friend Wants To Abandon Me. Please Advice Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Abandon Me Becuz Of Church. by Zealoy(m): 5:23pm On Sep 19, 2010
my girlfriend called me one day and told me that she is no longer interested in our relation becuz she have given her life to christ, but later on i found out that she is going out with my bestfriend guyz pls help me what should i do i am comfuse my hrt is breeding.
Re: My Girl Abandon Me Becuz Of Church. by SunnyDayz: 5:27pm On Sep 19, 2010
It doesn't look good, my friend. Did u put her church down? If she loves you, she would at least first see if you also giving your life to Christ is a possibility. Then you guys could "walk" together. Maybe your friend helped her give her life to Christ and in the process swept her off her feet. People use the church for their own agenda all the time. Its not the first time and it won't be the last. How do you feel about Christ?
Re: My Girl Abandon Me Becuz Of Church. by sohiemi(m): 5:32pm On Sep 19, 2010
Re: My Girl Abandon Me Becuz Of Church. by sirmseen(m): 10:12pm On Sep 19, 2010
she obviously is not feling you anymore. she is straffing your best friend. just forget about her and look for someone that would love you for you

(1) (Reply)

What Seem To Be The Problem? / Boy-boy, Girl-girl Friendship Difference / All Girls Are D Same.right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.