Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah (52233 Views)

How Emefiele Silenced Top Officials Of DSS - Sahara Reporters / Bola Tinubu With Officials Of APC UK Chapter In London (Photos) / 'Femi Gbajabiamila Cannot Be Speaker' Protest Rocks Nigerian Consulate In U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by okonja(m): 3:37pm On Apr 30, 2019
Alhamdulillah
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by TANID(m): 3:37pm On Apr 30, 2019
I Love This Kind Of News
Let's Feel Good Is Our Happy Day grin
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by LowerPriceData0(m): 3:37pm On Apr 30, 2019
Welcome back
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by ogundeleai(m): 3:37pm On Apr 30, 2019
Alhamdulilah!!!!! Moo ba e yoo.... Ori iya re wa leyin re.. Ori yeye ni moogun, taise loopo
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by Magnifico2000: 3:37pm On Apr 30, 2019
OkunrinOloro:
As from now henceforth, any Nigerian caught with drugs in Saudi Arabia now has a tailor made "it-wasn't me" excuse. I wonder how long the Saudis will continue to fall for it.

Meanwhile the dullard hands out millions to Boko Haram Fighters and sets them free, while Leah Sharibu is still a prisoner of conscience.
So what's your point?
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by bumzylongs: 3:37pm On Apr 30, 2019
So wonderful that the government fired on all arsenals to secure the release of this woman from the gallows in Saudia Arabia. I hope the same effort will be put into securing the release and repatriation of other Nigerians in various countries around the world, mind you not all of them are guilty of the charges talking from my firsthand when I had the chance of visiting various prisons and concentration camps in my work travelling to see what is going on. We so divided and lack trust in the government but I hope the federal government will bridge the gap so it won't look like a certain part of the country or religion is been favorited or left to suffer..
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by phonemakemoney: 3:37pm On Apr 30, 2019
OkunrinOloro:
As from now henceforth, any Nigerian caught with drugs in Saudi Arabia now has a tailor made "it-wasn't me" excuse. I wonder how long the Saudis will continue to fall for it.
Saudi Government that beheaded the head of a Saudi Prince for Killing a commoner will do proper investigation and be sure of innocence before releasing a suspect.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by femtex007(m): 3:38pm On Apr 30, 2019
Am happy for her
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by Aboguede(m): 3:38pm On Apr 30, 2019
She go still use this tin take tell oga at the top "thank you"zainy zainy grin
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by EmperorKpee(m): 3:41pm On Apr 30, 2019
Never knew Nigeria was this swift in action. Hmmm
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by Emeritusseun(m): 3:41pm On Apr 30, 2019
004gist:
grin

Hope u all have seen how the government quickly interven but has the same government ask questions about most Nigerians who are detention and death role in Asians country?
The government will claim they know the law and why carry drugs without even hearing from them if they were framed up like this girl.

It was crystal clear that she is innocent, and the drug was implanted by another person, who has confessed to the crime. Can the innocence of other Nigerians be proven?

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 30, 2019
mediaNGR:
Zainab Aliyu with Officials of the Nigerian Consulate in Jeddah, shortly after her release from prison. She was erroneously accused of peddling drugs.

Photo: Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/04/zainab-aliyu-spotted-with-officials-of.html
Why do people always like to lie? The first picture of Zainab posted before doesn't match with ds one, bloggers after politicians na una go be next to hell, una own fire go different from them
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 3:42pm On Apr 30, 2019
lucky her,she should be grateful to God
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by dan2976: 3:43pm On Apr 30, 2019
To be honest, am happy you are alive and being rescued from a draconian system that has no place in modern day civilization in this 21st century. that is not to say i support your actions if at all you indeed peddled drugs. crime equals time and you should know better. i only hope this government will dedicated the same kind of commitment shown to you to another who happens to be an innocent adolescent christain whose only crime is standing for what she believes in. her name is leah sharibu. I cant remember when last this government mentioned her name. its a pity.

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by muzeze77: 3:43pm On Apr 30, 2019
The fact which person from the SE is innocent? Though there might be innocent ones ; there reputation precedes them sorry to say
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by Gudiza(m): 3:44pm On Apr 30, 2019
phonemakemoney:
Saudi Government that beheaded the head of a Saudi Prince for Killing a commoner will do proper investigation and be sure of innocence before releasing a suspect.

why now?

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by ednut1(m): 3:44pm On Apr 30, 2019
Emeritusseun:

It was crystal clear that she is innocent, and the drug was implanted by another person, who has confessed to the crime. Can the innocence of other Nigerians be proven?
who has confessed or was forced to confess And why plant tramadol that has no value when coke dey Abeg this is fishy
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by LamidicownuBSS: 3:44pm On Apr 30, 2019
Nigeria is a Muslims country, plz let Biafra go

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by Guyman02: 3:44pm On Apr 30, 2019
incogni2o:
Good news.

Can someone appreciate Buhari for this?

I think he deserves it.

I said it, its a diplomacy issue, not a Lawyer issue.

I hope she never steps into that country again.

She will go there again for lesser hajj, followed by minimum hajj, then mega hajj, and them maximum hajj as long as her is a northern elite
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by BuhariAdvocate: 3:45pm On Apr 30, 2019
Buhari the best president in the world the most respected president in the world .
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by olamilarks(m): 3:46pm On Apr 30, 2019
Odingo1:
What of Yoruba muslims waiting for execution in Saudi, Zainab is lucky to be a Hausa-fulani otherwise she will be beheaded like others whether she is guilty or not.

The girl is definitely not aware that Tramadol is a hard drug in Saudi Arabia, me self I am surprised because I use to travel to Europe with two sachet of Tramadol when it was common in Nigeria, if you tell chemist then in Nigeria that you are having pain they will give you Tramadol.
They are confessing already!
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by Askgloria(f): 3:46pm On Apr 30, 2019
Get all your blog needs in one place

Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by Emeritusseun(m): 3:46pm On Apr 30, 2019
ednut1:
who has confessed or was forced to confess And why plant tramadol that has no value when coke dey Abeg this is fishy

Lol. The same coke you drink as you like in your universities, it is an illegal drink in Babcock university. So you might think tramadol isn't that bad but in Saudi, it is extremely bad.
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by exnovio(m): 3:48pm On Apr 30, 2019
Thank you Jehovah,this news made my day
The best thing Buhari has done since he assumed power.
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by ednut1(m): 3:48pm On Apr 30, 2019
Emeritusseun:

Lol. The same coke you drink as you like in your universities, it is an illegal drink in Babcock university. So you might think tramadol isn't that bad but in Saudi, it is extremely bad.
cocaine not coke
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by phonemakemoney: 3:49pm On Apr 30, 2019
Gudiza:

why now?
It was a mistake wanted to write Beheaded a Saudi Prince.
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by phonemakemoney: 3:49pm On Apr 30, 2019
Gudiza:

why now?
Thanks for the correction
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 30, 2019
Something ain’t right. I hope the story of a certain syndicate that plants drugs in people’s luggages was not fabricated in an attempt to vindicate this girl since she is the daughter of a rich man?

It is also well known that tramadol is the recreational drug of choice for most northeners. I mean, which syndicate would want to smuggle tramadol to Saudi Arabia? Dont we import tramadol ourselves?

I guess times like this is the reason why the DSS head, the AGF and other key security personnel are all muslims. Its well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 30, 2019
004gist:
grin

Hope u all have seen how the government quickly interven but has the same government ask questions about most Nigerians who are detention and death role in Asians country?
The government will claim they know the law and why carry drugs without even hearing from them if they were framed up like this girl.

100% of the cases nin Asian countries is delibrate.
This one is different.She went with only a handbag but the ndlea in Kano airport in conjunction with drug cartel smuggle a big bag and tagged her name on it.When she landed in Saudi,the agent in Saudi responsible to take the drug bag missed the target.The bag was later found by the airport agents with zainab name on it. Bag was handled to airport officials.After about 18hrs when zainab was asleep in the hotel,the Saudi officials went straight to her room and knocked.Zbaby was in night gown and was apprehended.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by Emeritusseun(m): 3:50pm On Apr 30, 2019
ednut1:

One thing I will agree with you is that her freedom was kinda seamless before ,probably her parents belong to the elite class or maybe the outcry of the social media but I will go for the former than the later.

I just want you to know that we shouldn't attach tribe or religion to everything. Most of these elites don't know religion or tribe, they are rather united to keep suppressing the poor whereas the poor keep hunting itself via tribe and religion

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by kenzo25(m): 3:50pm On Apr 30, 2019
Many thanks to the President and others involved , I now know that there re better days ahead. God bless PMB, God bless Nigeria
Re: Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah by Newmans: 3:51pm On Apr 30, 2019
Good luck baby or Alhajia.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu All Smiles, Looks Dapper In Suit / Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge / Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.